Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 PM

Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner (57522 Views)

A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria / Akwaibom Partners Ashdene Associates, A Singaporean Firm For $100 Rice Farm/mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by caesaraba(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Woo bro that's super great.. . Will definitely invest up north

Yeah, for the risk taker, there are more opportunities up North since almost everyone else is concentrated South-wards.
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by ophilly: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
cckris:
Does the background look anything like 45,000 hectares? That's 45 kilometers.

Perhaps more pictures can help.
45000hectares is 450sq.km.... that is humongous!
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by einsteino(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
ndujekwu:
I tap into ur initiative and success bro.

One thing that kept re-occuring; it seems u had a good capital source, which is paramount for business.

#teamAGRIC

The cost of his tution for bsc +2msc alone is more than enough capital for most of our biz idea. When you come from a wealthy background and have a functional brain, there is little stopping you he is no different from dangote.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by Puresolutions: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
einsteino:

The cost of his tution for bsc +2msc alone is more than enough capital for most of our biz idea. When you come from a wealthy background and have a functional brain, there is little stopping you he is no different from dangote.

No beefs but considering dangote's origin as politics strollin with head of states getting monopolistic contracts shoule he qualify into the hall of fame or hardworkers ?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by KingRex1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
I downloaded every article I could find on rice production, consumed it and then practiced it in the fields.

I love this. You can develop urself through Google!!! Put ur mb into better use today.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by diegwu01: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
"In the news today, there is a lot of talk about Farmers clashing with Fulani Herdsmen, but we think our approach has been successful. We created a scheme called the Farm Out Of Poverty initiative which I will talk about a bit more later. Under the FOOP, we are able to train approximately a hundred Fulani women in rice farming, at the same time, employing their men as our security and finally, feeding their castles from the rice straws after harvest. Today, we live in peace and all work towards the success of the farm."

I read this and compare it with the Solution supplied by a sitting governor in the biafran enclave of the SW that suggested, Poisoning all the streams and rivers in the State to chase away Herdsmen, not minding what the poison might do to his own people, meanwhile some Yoots from a part of the country are rooting for him to be President

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by joinnow: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
I am not liable to what I say lipsrsealed
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by elisra(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
This is great news...
But how was one man awarded 45000 hectare of land.. .. cos I don't think he paid for such... Even at 200k per hectare... That's 9 billion. .. something is wrong here
i was scrolling down looking for somebody with brain until i found ur post.
This guy is simply fronting for an Atiku,Abdusalami Abubakar or a Babangida.
You gave a 36 year of such hectares of land?
He has been trained for this for a long time reason why after his studies in Nigeria he travelled to Europe to further his education and gulliblians another name for nigerians are jubilating without asking who is behind this young man?
I know what i can do right now if i had 200k.
When did he get the money to buy such land?is it the time he spent in king's college or the time he spent in Europe?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by Puresolutions: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
KingRex1:
I downloaded every article I could find on rice production, consumed it and then practiced it in the fields.

I love this. You can develop urself through Google!!! Put ur mb into better use today.

I'm in that crew 8hours research daily over ten years now.got all sorts of research materials..study hard folks

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by 8BitGee(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is the kind of venture Nigerian banks should be supporting, not bleeping Fayose!!!
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by Teenaira: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
safareegurl:
King's College, University of Aberdeen....his daddy probably helped him get the start-up capital.

Can we get a started from the bottom? All these rich kids no dey give pesin hope

It takes a lot of strenght and character for a rich man to go into agric in Nigeria. Pls let's thank him.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by Puresolutions: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
elisra:
He has been trained for this for a long time reason why after his studies in Nigeria he travelled to Europe to further his education and gulliblians another name for nigerians are jubilating without asking who is behind this young man?
When did he get the money to buy such land?is it the time he spent in king's college or the time he spent in Europe?

@elisra ur probin too deep o you may get missing
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by elisra(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:

@elisra ur probin too deep o you may get missing
if the person is too much,why is the person hiding behind this young man.they cant do anything.
The looters in this country are less courageous than armed robbers because robbers can show themselves in a broaddaylight operations while our political thieves prefer to front unfortunate people as owners of businesses.
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by Puresolutions: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
elisra:
if the person is too much,why is the person hiding behind this young man.they cant do anything.
The looters in this country are less courageous than armed robbers because robbers can show themselves in a broaddaylight operations while our political thieves prefer to front unfortunate people as owners of businesses.

@elisra this is what happens when you do too much watching of :

C.S.I.

CRIMINAL MINDS

GREY'S ANATOMY

THE PRETENDER

Add more names abeg.

Are you sure you aren't paranoid and that one dude's success has turned you into somethin else... ?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by elisra(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:

@elisra this is what happens when you do too much watching of :

C.S.I.

CRIMINAL MINDS

GREY'S ANATOMY

THE PRETENDER

Add more names abeg.

Are you sure you aren't paranoid and that one dude's success has turned you into somethin else... ?
first you said that am probbing too much and threaten me with missing,then u come up with my being paranoid and hating.
Are the culprits ur accomplice or masters.
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by Puresolutions: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
elisra:
first you said that am probbing too much and threaten me with missing,then u come up with my being paranoid and hating.
Are the culprits ur accomplice or masters.

@elisra i'm a Biotechnologist A researcher An I.C.T Genius A Macro Economist Strategist to list a few of my kwalities.

This dude is a kid 45,000 hectares is child's play come over to my crib and i'll show u blueprints.

I'm not fronting for any one dude but even if it was stolen at least he used his brain what happened to the other thieves,we have to be sure of our info before we label and tag people is what i mean to say to you
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by tabontabon: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
You Said My Mind.From My Deductio He Already Has A Leverage And Financial Backing Before Starting Out.

ourchoice:
Very commendable, but he's from a very rich family background though.

We need to read more of grass to riches stories of young Nigerian entrepreneurs from humble beginning, who struggled from poverty to genuine riches via entrepreneurship, such stories will inspire Nigerian youths more than stories of rich kids managing their father's wealth properly.

All the same, nice one
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by 1b8m: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
i attended ezebudele high school and delta state university abraka with a net saving of 60k, is there space for me in entrepreneurship? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by free37: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
elisra:

Hmm..
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by bitingcool: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
This is great news...
But how was one man awarded 45000 hectare of land.. .. cos I don't think he paid for such... Even at 200k per hectare... That's 9 billion. .. something is wrong here

Ever heard of CROWD FUNDING
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by deygar: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
looking forward to being the greatest fish farmer very soon...watch out for me....

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by panditocracy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Let's not even pretend like we didn't see the name.

[img]http://media./media/qYoASbCi1fYYM/giphy.gif[/img]

If it were them dinosaur heads, they would have messed up the whole thread, hoffing their dirty red mud pynts
claiming they control blah blah

I'd have preferred it being in the SW tho but who cares

That babe who owns Omo Alata foods also made the forbes 30 under 30 list. Later, one otondo will jump
on his Microsoft word typing dust about how Yorubas are not doing anything

You go talk say na the ones wey dey your hood no dey do anything

You know you are just one stupid ill-bred with a monkey brain. Perhaps you should take a look at what one of your own did in UK that got him in jail for 9years. Moronic numskull. http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/27/nigerian-accountant-pastor-jailed-for-9-years-over-4-1-million-fraud-in-uk/
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by eaglechild: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
450square km
That is more than 13% of Lagos state.

Please tell me another story cause this is complete hogwash.

Two options :
he is a front or the figures are all mixed up.
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by Teniolasmart: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is d type of person youths like me or let me use d word teenagers like me shld be looking up to.instead of following wrong steps e.g trying to be like davido and d likes(nt saying it is wrong o)almost every youth now wants to be in d entertainment industry cos they feel it does nt need hardwork(reading books and other stuffs).he said he learnt every thing from google.most teenagers of nowadays just waste their precious mb to download stupid things which make other people richer.instead of browsing out beneficting topics.dont mind my grammer pls,i was rushing when typing this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by talktrueo: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm.

Rotimi Williams is married to Obasanjo's daughter.

Is it truly truly his own?

Go figure.

I know they will get this comment taken down sha.
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by talktrueo: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2016
elisra:

You talk true my brother. Nigerians just believe any old rubbish story. And that's why ppl like Dasuki can steal so much from us and we're just looking. Some people here actually believe he applied the knowledge he got from Google. Hahaha Google my ass. For such a scale of farming? Which investor/bank would put money behind mere Google knowledge? Is his father in law not a farmer in Ota?
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by talktrueo: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
This is great news...

You're making sense my brother Nigerians just believe any old rubbish story. Giving us textbook answers that have been revised, edited and worded to perfection so we see a saint. And that's why ppl like Dasuki can steal so much from us and we're just looking. Some prolly don't know how huge 45k hectares is and the cost implications of such a project. Some people here actually believe he applied the knowledge he got from Google. Hahaha Google my ass. (More like Yahoo) For such a scale of farming? Which investor/bank would put money behind mere Google knowledge? Is his father in law not a farmer in Ota?
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by meraki(f): 3:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Latest MTN Deactivation Codes!!!

Tired of constant deduction, unwanted subscriptions...............this is your way out!

To check for and deactivate unwanted MTN PLAY services

Dial *123*5#
Select N0. 2 and eight (cool menu will pop out.
Further select No 8 from the menu to view "My Play Services"and deactivate the unwanted MTN Play.
To stop unwanted mobile advertising

Dial *123*5#
Select N0. 4 and two (2) menu will pop out.
Select option No.1 to opt out of mobile advertising

Check the link below for other Value Added Services for activation (codes &price) and deactivation codes: https://techiefreebies./2016/06/28/latest-mtn-deactivation-codes/

HE LEFT THE HOUSE BROKE, RETURNED N35,941,000 RICHER!: https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/he-left-the-house-broke-returned-n35941000-richer/

CELEBRITIES BARE THEIR BOTTOMS AT 2016 BET AWARDS! : https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/celebrities-bare-their-bottoms-at-2016-bet-awards/

YOU WON’T BELIEVE SHE IS FIFTY! MEET 50-YEAR-OLD YE WEN WHO BLEW OUR MIND WITH HER SUPER TONED BODY AND YOUTHFUL LOOKS: https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/you-wont-believe-she-is-fifty-meet-50-year-old-ye-wen-who-blew-our-mind-with-her-super-toned-body-and-youthful-looks/

NAIJA WINS AT 2016 BET AWARDS !: https://lifelemonades./2016/06/28/naija-wins-at-2016-bet-awards/
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by mikolo80: 4:29am On Jun 28, 2016
dude needs to take the company public
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by Ugoeze2016: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Like Rotimi Amaechi brother? Name Checkers Association wey una dey?
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by KingRex1(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

I'm in that crew 8hours research daily over ten years now.got all sorts of research materials..study hard folks
10years? Dude you should have gotten to the implementation stage by now.
Re: Rotimi Williams Is Kereksuk Rice Farm Nasarawa Owner by Puresolutions: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2016
KingRex1:
10years? Dude you should have gotten to the implementation stage by now.

@KingRex1 yu don make me re-enter Depression back,i brought in childhood friends when i launched the next thing i knew was Nolywood movie.4 years of my life went into depression,they closed me magically.taken the bold step started 6 projects this year afresh Solo this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja / My Mom's Pineapple Plantation And Harvest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.