Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? (1330 Views)

Here Is A List Of Things U Need 2 Teach Ur Child(ren) At Early Age / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / How To Guide Your Child(ren) Against Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by commytosy(f): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please don't leave your child(ren) home alone.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by commytosy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by commytosy(f): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
cont.

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Honestly, I'll break down laughing. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
I go join them, continue to dey play.... When der Papa come back him go clean dey whole placegringrin.....

*dey certificate; I go use gum join am together, carry dey certificate put for were der hand no go reach...
*. Give dem serious warning not to touch any paper in the house without my permission ......wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by Florblu(f): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
I can let others slide but the certificate involved might make me put the child up for adoption because I might beat them to death.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by ikbnice(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
there is always this warning screaming: [size=16pt]"Keep out of reach of children"[/size].
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by cruzita(f): 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nothing

I will clean them up

I did worst when I was little

I think its payback time
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by commytosy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
cruzita:
Nothing

I will clean them up

I think its payback time

you hash ohh grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by Aremu01(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ha... Ha... Ha... That certificate can give one heart attack
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by ivyT(f): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
oh this is hilarious and so cute..
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by ILAB(f): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
I jst can't shout,daddy plz com home early n see wat ur kids av done
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by ModJ1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
This needs to front page.....
cc:lalastic lala
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by sunnywinter(f): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2016
grin Bwahahahahhhah!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by liquidmetall: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2016
cruzita:
Nothing

I will clean them up

I think its payback time

Ogechi is that you?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Child(ren) Like This? by Day169: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
..I'll put them up for sale on OLX!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

"My Sister's Cultural Pre-wedding Meeting With Our In-laws In Delta" - Hiroto / Pls My Sick Mum Needs Urgent Help.. / Raped:could She Be Pregnant With Her Inlaw's Child??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.