Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam (48693 Views)

Ican 2017 May Diet Result / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by whizqueen(f): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Omowumio:
Can't find my voucher pin,pls how do u check my result
@ sirwillie I got a text from ican that included my exam number, reg number and the oil voucher. Be patient you should get it soon too. Beat wishes
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Superlion09(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Bro! Reading this piece just reminded me of the past. I started writing SFM and FR in November 2011. I struggled with these papers until the syllabus was reviewed in 2014 and i was made to write Case study as an additional paper. In summary, i was faced with SFM, CR and Case study.
I struggled with them till i finally came out victorious in November 2015. I passed CR and case study in November 2014 and failed SFM again for the 6th time. i wrote it in May, 2015 and failed again making it the 7th failure.
I was almost giving up but i felt i had gone to far to call it quits. I wrote it finally in November 2015 for the 8th time and passed with a whooping score of 74 marks.
My colleagues were always laughing at me prior to this and at a point i was keeping my exam information secret as i told them i had stopped writing ICAN but i was secretly going to write it without their knowledge. You know what that means.... i had to be using my annual leave to write my exams instead of my exam leave so they dont figure what i was up to.

Today, i am proudly an ACA as I was inducted at the last Ceremony held between 10th to 11th of May, 2016 with membership number 0395

Never give up bro. Exams are not true test of Knowledge. You only have to believe in yourself and pray for God's grace. You will surely qualify one day and the good thing is that when it comes, you wont feel all the pains you are going through now. You would rather feel very fulfilled.

Cheers!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Intrepid01(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2016
bdazzled:
I am not happy at all, i have decided not to write ICAN again, started from ATS1.......written this skills level 3 times now,passed MGE previous diet, passed FR now, if i write NOV again that will be the fourth diet, its so demorilizing for me, ordinary public sector been battling with it since 2015....i have just been crying.....i read so much for this diet, i myself knew i read.....everyone around me will just say they think i am over working myself with this exam....but see now i have failed it again..........i am so sad, even my boss said with the way i have read he wont be happy with me if i dont pass, i am so scared to tell him now

Boss just calm down......you'll be fine.....every success must have a story....all these are just stories for ur ordained success...

Please note, you are not writing for anybody but for yourself, whatever anybody likes let them say or feel.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by lamideee(f): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Omowumio:
Can't find my voucher pin,pls how do u check my result
When u paid for the exam u were given a printout from the bank,try to get the printout. Then go to www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect. Enter ur deposit slip number and receipt number and submit,u will get ur pin from there.
sirwillie:

same there...pls house is there any other to check?
. When u paid for the exam u were given a printout from the bank,try to get the printout. Then go to www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect. Enter ur deposit slip number and receipt number and submit,u will get ur pin from there.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by seunmsg(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
afolayangs:
hmm. its out oo. checked mine last nite. got 70 in psaf and 49 in mge.

November here i come.

when did ICAN start revealing students actual score? some of us are old school o, it used to be just P, PP, MF and F in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by FairValue(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
whizqueen:

I'm in the finals now too. How do I get my contact across without posting here
Ifrs13@hotmail.com

For your mind now, this guy na real end time accountant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by nusinusi: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
pls add me to the professional group.08036512611
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Omoluabi16(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2016
ICAN has Ra.ped me. Again. Only God can bring me out of this hopeless feeling. 6months down the drain with no result to show for it.Too depressed to do anything right now. Congrats to those who made it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by seunmsg(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2016
bdazzled:
I am not happy at all, i have decided not to write ICAN again, started from ATS1.......written this skills level 3 times now,passed MGE previous diet, passed FR now, if i write NOV again that will be the fourth diet, its so demorilizing for me, ordinary public sector been battling with it since 2015....i have just been crying.....i read so much for this diet, i myself knew i read.....everyone around me will just say they think i am over working myself with this exam....but see now i have failed it again..........i am so sad, even my boss said with the way i have read he wont be happy with me if i dont pass, i am so scared to tell him now

Sorry bro, Ican is always a tough nut to crack. whatever the case is, please don't give up at this point. you are very close to the finish line and next November may just be your diet. Brace the odds and try again, you will smile at the end.

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Omoluabi16(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2016
whizqueen:

End time accountants cheesy
congrats whiz.All the best for november.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by joe4christ2008(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Checked mine and discovered I passed the 2 papers i wrote. Thank God OOOOO

Count Down to Nov. 2016 Diet to Conclude.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
FairValue:
There is a whatsapp group for Professional level students, where we all can share reading materials, questions and answers. Drop your number if you are interested.
Thank you so much. I'm grateful

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Tolakay: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
whizqueen:

End time accountants cheesy
edited
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Please how much is the registration?,
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by joe4christ2008(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2016
bdazzled:

My brother dont worry. Let me give you a clue in passing the PSAF, You have to be in tune with Financial information and all happening in your environment (Nigeria and the World). You see the Number 1 compulsory question bothers on What the Federal govt has put in place to curb corruption and income leakages like the IPPMS e.t.c. i answered those correctly and i happen to pass PSAF. I believe with this advise and your studies togather can get you the required results. Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by sunstyle(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2016
FairValue:
There is a whatsapp group for Professional level students, where we all can share reading materials, questions and answers. Drop your number if you are interested.
pls add 08050557432 for whatsapp.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by okangisaiah(f): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=Leyelyzo post=46995700]To God be the glory, I am now a chartered accountant. It's victory at last[/quote

Congrats .
I wish to be like you someday. Currently in accounting yr 2, its like I should be doing my ICAN now. I am thinking of trying ATS but I dnt know if it's also a professional cert
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by heryor2(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2016
@FAIRVALUE smiley
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by kollywise(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Please Add me and my friend to the Proffessional Whatsapp Grour 08035298571, 08036786593 and 08063747347
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by bissiegreat(f): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2016
I am now an ACA. All tanx to God Almighty. Passed Almighty SFM the only paper I sat for in may diet. Scored 60. Now I can sleep. No more seeing books in my dreams. grin I'm so so glad.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by kollywise(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Congratulation to all those that qualified, to those that moved from one level another, and those that have one or more paper to go, cheer up and try more harder, you will make it.
lets all give thanks and glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by greggng: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
bdazzled:

Don't give up. U read so much without comprehension
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Intrepid01(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2016
bissiegreat:
I am now an ACA. All tanx to God Almighty. Passed Almighty SFM the only paper I sat for in may diet. Scored 60. Now I can sleep. No more seeing books in my dreams. grin I'm so so glad.

Congrats dear..........May God bless your certificate....I also tap that anointing of getting certified too

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
I am an engineer willing to write Ican. The info here has been useful.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by bissiegreat(f): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
bdazzled:

Please dear, do not give up. I really feel your pain....... It could be so discouraging to write ICAN I must confess. Let me share my story..... started writing ICAN since 2011 but stopped when I wrote PM & Audit the second time and I failed...... I decided to write ICAN again when the syllabus was reviewed in 2014 and guess what, ICAN gave me all 8 papers to write again. It was more like I was just starting ICAN cos I had to start all over again with Nov 2014 diet...... In all, I wrote PM 3 times, Audit 3 times and SFM 3 times which I just finally passed this May diet..... so please dear do not give up..... at a point I was beginning to feel ashamed of myself..... I even told everyone I didn't write last diet cos I was so scared of the outcome..... but i'm grateful to God for his grace cos he made me to pass..... pls dear, keep ur head straight, work hard and TRUST GOD. Mehn, last diet SFM was one paper so difficult for me ever since I started ICAN, i was really scared. but I trusted God and he was indeed faithful. So dear don't give up. U'll surely laugh at the end of it all..... All the best dear.

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by luvola(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
I wrote 5 papers in professional and passed 4 out of 5.. Nov diet loading for advanced audit and assurance.

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by kolatobs(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
i more paper PM to go in skills passed the other 3 papers FR,MGE,PSAF.

Can i write 2 stages at a time?
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Ramanto(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
ABDamola:

D results av bin pasted...
Confirmed source
Please, bro i'm an Economics graduate, and will like to enrol for ICAN. Can you hint me on the cost please? thanks
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by FairValue(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
kolatobs:

You can't, except if you are from d old syllabus (2013)
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Leyelyzo: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
bissiegreat:

Congrats sis. You score better than me in SFM. The last diet SFM was tough. Thank God we made it.

See you at the induction ceremony. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by bfn1: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
kolatobs:

For now, that's not possible. You have to pass all the papers in one stage before moving to the next.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by shrimati(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have not seen anyone who sat for five at prof level this diet that passed all. I passed 3 hoping to tackle SFM and Audit next diet. Audit this year is generally appalling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.