Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam (48692 Views)

Ican 2017 May Diet Result / ICAN release the result of Nov 2016 diet result / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2016
mandonnels:
thanks. will do just dat
ok
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by shrimati(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2016
luckgood:
When is ican going to start sending the result via sms?..my nephew is yet to know is fate.
tell your nephew to use his pin to check, I dont think they are sending sms this time.He should use the pin ICAN sent to him.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by llade(m): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2016
Shinelle:
I would need someone in abuja to recommend a good center(s) for Professional level pls.. even if it means good tutors for the courses separately cos I know that one center may not have sound tutors for all 5 courses.

Again, kindly help by recommendin texts, materials used for this level from those whom have passed/qualified or are still in this level. Thanks
Corporate Reporting
Advanced Tax
Advance Audit
SFM
Case Study
SKY Tutors or Bratim would be fine.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Intrepid01(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2016
mandonnels:

ok. guess its available in bookshops den?
]
Why don't you just go to their website and download. I can send it to you on Monday when I get to the office.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by mandonnels(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2016
Intrepid01:

]
Why don't you just go to their website and download. I can send it to you on Monday when I get to the office.

i just registered, am yet to get a student reg number.
will really appreciate that.
nelsonebomah@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by OBFmiss(f): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
B.SC accounting obtained from Mutual Cooperation Agreement with Tertiary Institutions......what does mean? And how do i know if my school part of it or not?
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
luvola:
I wrote 5 papers in professional and passed 4 out of 5.. Nov diet loading for advanced audit and assurance.

Bro pls which tuition center did u use? And which advice do u have for someone to clear those courses in professional? I've passed adv audit and assurance already.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Honeypot62(m): 1:34am On Jul 04, 2016
ABDamola:

Registration fee s approximately 8k
As an economics graduate, u wil b exempted in two courses and exemptn fee s approximately 19k
Afta dt s exam fee for d remaining three courses in foundatn wich s around 25k

As a Public Administrator
which courses will I be exempted for in Ican
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by sirwillie(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2016
sirwillie:
Hello house. please is Financial management by Oye Akinsulire enough to pass SFM...

someone should please answer my question.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by younowell: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by luckgood(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2016
shrimati:
tell your nephew to use his pin to check, I dont think they are sending sms this time.He should use the pin ICAN sent to him.

He said he's yet to receive any pin from ICAN, he however has is bank teller but can't locate is bank receipt which someone here has earlier said both can be used to generate the pin. Which other means can someone do result check?
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by shrimati(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
luckgood:

He said he's yet to receive any pin from ICAN, he however has is bank teller but can't locate is bank receipt which someone here has earlier said both can be used to generate the pin. Which other means can someone do result check?
unless he goes to ICAN office or tutorial centre.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by mandonnels(m): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Intrepid01:

]
Good pm
Am still expecting the study packs from u.
Thanks
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Intrepid01(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=mandonnels post=47271472]
Good pm
Am still expecting the study packs from u.
Thanks[/quote

Sorry Bro....I totally forgot on Monday. Try and give me a mention on Friday so I could do it at the office. cheers
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by tomzman: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Please I need the new study packs for skills level. Please send to tomzman13@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by mandonnels(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
[quote author=Intrepid01 post=47271853][/quote] Will remind u on Friday Thanks bro
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by mandonnels(m): 5:15am On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Intrepid01 post=47271853][/quote] bro kindly forward the foundation study pack as promised. nelsonebomah@gmail.com thanks
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by mandonnels(m): 5:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Intrepid01:

]

bro,
kindly forward the foundation study pack as
promised. nelsonebomah@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by tomzman: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2016
theoptimist298:

Bro pls which tuition center did u use? And which advice do u have for someone to clear those courses in professional? I've passed adv audit and assurance already.
Pls if you have the new study packs for skills level, kindly send to me. tomzman13@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by segcypaul: 2:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
sirwillie:

I cudnt attend lectures, I used it and also solved like 99% of d questions in d study pack. I also used free online lectures for topics I didn't understand well and I passed. The text book is good but try to study and understand the topics and not just cram the answers cos ICAN acts really funny most times

1 Like

Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by dentrice: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
sirwillie:

study ACCA Past questions and answers also. from 2010 to date
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Intrepid01(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2016
mandonnels:

bro,
kindly forward the foundation study pack as
promised. nelsonebomah@gmail.com

thanks

Bros I don send am o..Lemme know when u see it.
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by glossy6(f): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
bdazzled:
I am not happy at all, i have decided not to write ICAN again, started from ATS1.......written this skills level 3 times now,passed MGE previous diet, passed FR now, if i write NOV again that will be the fourth diet, its so demorilizing for me, ordinary public sector been battling with it since 2015....i have just been crying.....i read so much for this diet, i myself knew i read.....everyone around me will just say they think i am over working myself with this exam....but see now i have failed it again..........i am so sad, even my boss said with the way i have read he wont be happy with me if i dont pass, i am so scared to tell him now

Take a relaxation pill this time around. You only need to be confident and just a little studying & you will come testifying. There's absolutely nothing in PSA. If you can pass FR, what is in it. Don't be demoralized, PUSH for it
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by mandonnels(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Intrepid01:

thanks files received
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by mandonnels(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Intrepid01:

thanks files received
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good day, guys. I am a Chartered Accountant and a former Prize winner. I have created a blog where I will share success serets and, also, break topics down for you guys to understand. All of these will be done free of charge. Other people helped me on my way and I want to help others on their way.

Check it out- www.freeicanmaterials.com
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by BarryJones(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2016
luvola:
I wrote 5 papers in professional and passed 4 out of 5.. Nov diet loading for advanced audit and assurance.
good morning bro pls am new to professional..i envy ur success..congrats..pls can u giv me tips on case study, audit and tax?
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2016
FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK MANAGEMENT(Part 1)

1. Risk
The is the possibility that something bad will happen.

2. Foreign exchange risk
This is the possibility that exchange rates will move in an unexepected manner. You can either gain or lose from unexpected movements.
For example, you paid for ACCA exam in Pounds and you expect N50k to be removed from your account. When the alert came in, you saw N40k. This means that you made a gain of N10k.

3. Derivative
A deriv-ative is an instrument that DERIVES its value from a specific price, interest rate, exchange rates or a basket of prices, interest rates and exchange rates.
For example, you bought an option that gives you the right to buy share in my company for N100/share. This option will be valuable to you if my share price rises to N150 because you can shappaly buy for N100 and sell for N150.
On the other hand, the option will have no value to you if my share price falls to N90. It will not make sense to exercise the option when you can buy for a lower price in the market.

read more at http://www.freeicanmaterials.com
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Foreign Exchange Futures
1. Definition
The name gives you a clue about its meaning. It is a contract to buy or sell a foreign currency at a “future” date.
It has the same definition with a forward contract. The main difference is that futures are standardized contracts.
2. Standardised contract
The amount of the foreign currency you want to buy/sell and the future date are fixed. The future date can either be March, June, September or December.
Therefore, futures are not as flexible as forward contracts.
3. Market
The market for shares is the stock exchange. Likewise, the market for futures is the future exchange.
The futures exchange fixes the rate at which foreign currency will be bought or sold in the future. So, there is nothing the you can’t negotiate the rate.
4. Futures exchange’s roles
i. It regulates the futures market
ii. It eliminates counterparty risk.
5. Other party
A forward contract is agreed with a bank. On the other hand, you can just walk into any futures exchange to buy futures.

Continue reading at http://www.freeicanmaterials.com
Re: Breaking news : ICAN releases the result of 2016 May Diet Exam by julyb(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
can you help me with the material u used for the MI. that's the only course I am planning to write it in foundation. u just encouraged me that I can pass it without attending tutorials. can you give your whatsapp contact as well. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Unpopular Tech Jobs That Pay More Than The Popular Ones / Female Graduate Who Sells Fruit In Benue (Photo) / Fayose Gives Kia Cerato To Bamisile Lucy, Ekiti Best Civil Servant, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.