Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) (58738 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) / Solomon Dalung Turns Mechanic After His Car Developed Fault While Traveling.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by ndujekwu(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
New Headline..... Solomon Dalung appointed as minister

Old classmate: *rings solomon's fone*

Solo; hello, who be dis

Old classmate: it's me naau, ur guy, we rolled together

Solo; ok, we go hook up, after Bubu 365days in office

Old classmate calls again

Solo; oga, let's meet @ the airport, call the press, make them know say I still remember u

Boom chakala!!! Them meet, the Press carry am, Nairaland post am, MOD chuck am for FP.. . . . . Case closed
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
who d classmate don EPP? angry
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by nairalandankrah: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
dainformant:
We need to treat others right now cos this world is a small place and no one knows what the future holds in store for us. Minister of Youth and Sports, Barrister Solomon Dalung was shockingly surprised after bumping into his secondary school classmate at Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos -earlier today.

Below is what the minister had to say after the encounter;

The surprise you got when you meet your secondary school class mate. I got it wow this afternoon at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos. Life in itself is just a small cycle that turns round and brings old folks together again and again. Lesson: Treat whoever you meet today with human kindness,you wouldn't just know where next life will bring you both together again. God bless Nigeria.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/minister-of-youth-sports-runs-into-his.html
Stuff Happens! Next Please
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by obaino860: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
dainformant:
We need to treat others right now cos this world is a small place and no one knows what the future holds in store for us. Minister of Youth and Sports, Barrister Solomon Dalung was shockingly surprised after bumping into his secondary school classmate at Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos -earlier today.

Below is what the minister had to say after the encounter;

The surprise you got when you meet your secondary school class mate. I got it wow this afternoon at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos. Life in itself is just a small cycle that turns round and brings old folks together again and again. Lesson: Treat whoever you meet today with human kindness,you wouldn't just know where next life will bring you both together again. God bless Nigeria.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/minister-of-youth-sports-runs-into-his.html

Always be good to who ever you come in contact with in life......because tomorrow talks to nobody
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Panshow(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
All these people saying small world sha, has any of you ever seen something that's bigger than this world?
Hahaha Guy you funny sha
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by rhadiator15(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
All these people saying small world sha, has any of you ever seen something that's bigger than this world?
grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by haywire07(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
eleojo23:

I am someone you just quoted.
And who are you please? undecided

I'm the person u quoted in return
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Spells:
grin u never reach minister na

Na minister for church grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by jozee8: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
yes na, Jupiter nko? tongue
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
u funny walai
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Godyke(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
fkpboss:
Now you are a minister and I think he is a security man with that uniform.... that is life for you

This one just jump into the topic without any idea of what is happening. You cant even differentiate between who is the minister and who is the school mate that was met. I dont think you even know who the minister of sport is sef

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by jaytime(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Their own time is different and is old school. Social Media has made our own world even smaller as we meet with our old school mates on a daily except you choose not to.
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by eleojo23: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
haywire07:

I'm the person u quoted in return
Fine. I think we know each other better now. Nice meeting you 'Mr Someone I just quoted in return' cool
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Leiman100(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
fkpboss:
Now you are a minister and I think he is a security man with that uniform.... that is life for you
guy stop dulling, the minister is the one on 'uniform'
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by haywire07(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
eleojo23:

Fine. I think we know each other better now. Nice meeting you. cool

Same here cool
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by restored2016(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why is this minister always wearing this military regalia? Is he minister for youth and sports or minister for defense or is that our new sports outfit under this dispensation.
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Godyke(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
if to say na wicked guy him be dat year, the minister for don show pepper now

Show him pepper as in how? Flog him or order his arrest as a wanted person or what? Some people with the way they reason sometime sef na wha o
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by LEXYCOM: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
The day I meet a particular class mate of mine, I will get him arrested by police because he stole what belongs to me......Just don't let us meet

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by simeonkoolluck(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:

Unah dey confuse Me walahi.

A conductor ran away with my N80 around 3pm on 14 may 2010. I searched for him for two days and couldn't find him.

I still search him anytime I go Lagos and I am yet to see him.

This is Lagos alone and people tell me it's a small.

People spend their entire life searching for their missing rib, the women are also busy searching for the owner of the rib they carry.

Many of them die without meeting each other and yet it is a small world.

Abeg make unah swerve biko.

Even those that say life is short dey confuse me too, what else is longer than life?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by fako1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:

A conductor ran away with my N80 around 3pm on 14 may 2010. I searched for him for two days and couldn't find him.

People spend their entire life searching for their missing rib, the women are also busy searching for the owner of the rib they carry.

Even those that say life is short dey confuse me too, what else is longer than life?

Bros, Its not know you will know "Its a small world"

Yes! you will search and search and search for the conductor and you will see. One day, na him go waka come your place by himself one way or the other. Infact, u might end up being the one to either save him or destroy him dat moment. Thats when you realised and know the true meaning of "Its a small world"

All those people searching for missing rib. When it will come. Na with ease. Everything nobi by fire by force
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by thorpido(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
So because na minister for sports,he must run into his old classmate?
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Netfad(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:

Lolz...very funny
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Pyno30: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:

Lolz. Na me be the conductor. Please come and collect your change biko.
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by chrystalC(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
fkpboss:

LOL u've got it all wrong bruv. The supposed security man is the Minister.
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by hardbody: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
fkpboss:

What is this one saying?

The man dressed like a security personnel is your youth and sport minister. That's his trade mark uniform.
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by anonym0us: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
fkpboss:
that's the minister wearing the red cap ...
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by dannybomb(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
real nig*as stay together
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by omoakin111: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
ABEG WHO BE THE MINISTER HERE. ALL I CAN SEE IS A VIGILANTE SENIOR OFFICER AND A MAN CARRYING HIS BAG HIMSELF
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Btruth: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
eleojo23:
I also ran into my nursery school classmate yesterday, oya mods come and move it to front page.
bring photography to prove it before mod will move it to the front page. grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
small world indeed
Re: Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) by donkross1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
If the world is indeed a small place then why haven't I met my crush Dj cuppy yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.