Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,161 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

Whatsapp Group For Hr Professionals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Whatsapp Group For Hr Professionals (3192 Views)

Nigeria’s Top 50 HR Professionals To Be Unveiled / Re-think HR Conference For HR Professionals With 6HR Recertificification Units / HR Professionals: Features Businesses Should Look Out For In An HR Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Group For Hr Professionals by FirstPrinciple(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good day all,

Trust you are all having a great day.

I would like to invite all HR practitioners to join a professional HR group on WhatsApp called HR Forum. The aim of this group is bring together all HR practitioners from different industries to share and discuss contemporary HR issues.

HR Forum will also be a good platform for green horn and experts in the house to learn from one another.

Note that this group is strictly meant for individuals practising HR.

Kindly indicate your interest by sending a WhatsApp message to 08137304159.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Group For Hr Professionals by dejifalade: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is a wonderful initiative.I will surely reach out to you on whatsapp. Great one sir
Re: Whatsapp Group For Hr Professionals by FirstPrinciple(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thank You...
Re: Whatsapp Group For Hr Professionals by zubinike(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21
FirstPrinciple:
Good day all,

Trust you are all having a great day.

I would like to invite all HR practitioners to join a professional HR group on WhatsApp called HR Forum. The aim of this group is bring together all HR practitioners from different industries to share and discuss contemporary HR issues.

HR Forum will also be a good platform for green horn and experts in the house to learn from one another.

Note that this group is strictly meant for individuals practising HR.

Kindly indicate your interest by sending a WhatsApp message to 08137304159.

Thank you.

Hello good evening, please if the group is still active please add me to the group. 09062424001
Human resource business partner

(1) (Reply)

Selling Moin-moin As A Blue Collar Job / How To Become A Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) / The Life Of A Nigerian Doctor In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.