Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance (4460 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by mizzochocinco: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
I was dating this guy for sometime and he promised me marriage by June but June has come and gone but no marriage, i am just moving around with engagement ring like Lord of the ring. Since June is out of Saturdays and I am still not married, I have decided to move on with guy number 2. He takes me shopping while my fiance is away and he is so romantic. He even told me that he wants me to be the mother of his children and he plans to send me to live in Dubai, where he will visit me once every 2months because he has business there.

I need advice on how to break up with my fiance and just tell him not to divorce his wife and continue with her since he has no plans of sending me abroad. Only a wicked man would want me to suffer in this heat without lights and A/C. Help me break up with him gently without making him suspicious, mature advice only.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
You are indeed lord of the ring

How silly can one get

4 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Adeinfo: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Incomplete script

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
lol wwn a married man gives u a ring my dear sell it on olx buy something tangible send d gift to his wife

grin grin grin grin lord of the rings ko d hottest babe in saturn ni

3 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by jide219(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
I would advise you to go with guy num 2,and tell your fiance you dont think u can marry him because he has a wife already and its sin to marry another person's wife divorce or not.
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
lol wwn a married man gives u a ring my dear sell it on olx buy something tangible send d gift to his wife

grin grin grin grin lord of the rings ko d hottest babe in saturn ni
Helloooooooooooooo from. the other side!
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Fake piece.
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by mizzochocinco: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
jide219:
I would advise you to go with guy num 2,and tell your fiance you dont think u can marry him because he has a wife already and its sin to marry another person's wife divorce or not.
chop knuckle, honestly i never thought about this!
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
Helloooooooooooooo from. the other side!

Anytime i call u don't seems to be at home grin grin grin grin

Heeeeey aunti mi ow are u? On her knees#
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Anytime i call u don't seems to be at home grin grin grin grin

Heeeeey aunti mi ow are u? On her knees#
kiss kisskiss Aanuu my baby, mama is missing youkiss

To tell me you sorrycheesy
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
mizzochocinco:

You sound immature. Maybe he's just waiting for you ro grow up. Who gets engaged to a married man in the first place?

You're not ripe for marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
mizzochocinco:
Oboi! no take us play here with your cooked up story
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by mizzochocinco: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Haute:

You sound immature. Maybe he's just waiting for you ro grow up. Who gets engaged to a married man in the first place?

You're not ripe for marriage.
you do not know my story so do not judge me. If you are not going to give mature advice, just go back to herding your cattle in peace
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
kiss kisskiss Aanuu my baby, mama is missing youkiss

To tell me you sorrycheesy

I'm sorry i dissappeared like dat

I went on over 6months date with aladin

*cover her eyes*
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by mizzochocinco: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by goldenone(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nollywood
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm sorry i dissappeared like dat
I went on over 6months date with aladin
*cover her eyes*
miss you babyyyy
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
miss you babyyyy

Miss u too hope u good? grin grin
Did u buy anything for me?
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
mizzochocinco:
you do not know my story so do not judge me. If you are not going to give mature advice, just go back to herding your cattle in peace
You think like my cattle, so I might just as well herd you. Moooooo!!! Here: eat common sense grass, mumu.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Miss u too hope u good? grin grin
Did u buy anything for me?
I'll send u airtime tomorrow through dollyjoy. its a promise.

I'm good, how are you doing?
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Haute:

You think like my cattle, so I might just as well herd you. Moooooo!!! Here: eat common sense grass, mumu.
Lord have Mercy on megrin

See finishinggrin
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
mizzochocinco:
Nairaland has over 2million topics, if you cannot contribute something meaningful to mine, kindly unfollow and forever hold your peace.
I only derail silly threads
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
I'll send u airtime tomorrow through dollyjoy. its a promise.

I'm good, how are you doing?

Yaaaaaaaay grin grin

Pls im touched cry cry tanx i love u kiss kiss

Wait did my non existing husband giv u ring sad sad
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yaaaaaaaay grin grin
Pls im touched cry cry tanx i love u kiss kiss

Wait did my non existing husband giv u ring sad sad
Lol, don't start plsgrin
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
Lol, don't start plsgrin

lol im starting joor embarassed
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by MrKamar(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
angry

Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by LordZero(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyind17:
Lord have Mercy on megrin
See finishinggrin
It's epic!!!
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Pieromania: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
tales by moon light by a jobless IPOB
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by mizzochocinco: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Haute:

Buhari needs to put you guys back in school so you receive sense!
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by vague: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Im sure guy number 2 is married as well undecided
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
How do i manage to get here, cause no need advicing this dude
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by MrCork: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol im starting joor embarassed

ok so who are u stalkin this month?...u stalk me for 6month juss becuz i dfrive £28,000 cash Range rover spot..remember?(no oofeinse) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaii! This Lady’s Huge Asset Will Leave You In Confusion (photos) / Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4? / "My Husband Is Gay." - Woman Who Has Been Married For 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.