Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi (6732 Views)

List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / 23 Women Became Chairmen & Councillors In Just Concluded Kebbi Polls. (photos) / Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Limitednow: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
CHAIRMEN of state chapters of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday threw their weight behind the Ahmed Makarfi led Caretaker Committee.

The chairmen, who paid a solidarity visit to Makarfi in Abuja, said they would continue to respect the decision of the May 21 national convention of the party that set up the Makarfi committee.

Leader of the delegation, Alhaji Yahaya Mohammed said as delegates to the convention, they were bound by the outcome of the convention, adding that doing otherwise would amount to undermining the national leadership of the party.

Mohammed, who is the chairman of the Federal Capital Territory chapter, urged the factional national chairman, Alhaji Ali Modu Sheriff, to respect the decision of the convention in the in the overall interest of the party.

He maintained that the Port Harcourt convention was a product of the party’s constitution.

Responding, Makarfi said the crisis in the party was proof that the PDP is worth struggling for and that the committee’s mandate was to bring everybody on board.
PDP State Chairmen Backs MakarfiAccording to him, dragging the crisis for too long could be injurious to the health of the party, adding that the committee’s mandate did not include dissolution of the existing state executives.

http://.com/pdp-state-chairmen-backs-makarfi/
I

4 Likes

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Do I look like I care?

1 Like

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
MAKARFI we know , The Arrogant SHERIFF we dont know him grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Zombies be like "I stand with sheriff" grin

I ask, Are they tired of standing with Bubu the Mumu??

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by bonechamberlain(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
All these mods who have decided to be overzealous and dictatorial banning people at their own whims and caprices angry , what's the difference between u guys and dictators. I made a comment kicking against govt negotiating with the fake political militants but to make sure they discuss with the right freedom fighters (NDA) to ensure peace in this country and some dictatorial mods decided to ban under the guise of supporting criminal elements. angry no amount of ban can stop the truth from being said.

Sheriff is only wasting his time and destroying his political future, that's if he hasn't destroyed it already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by brunofarad(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2016
Following

The only thing interesting about NIGERIA currently is

FAYOSE 1 vs 0 AISHA BUHARI. grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2016
Booked
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by hazyfm: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2016
Confused Party
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by morrientez85: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Who cares angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by tim1256(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Must every political thrash hit front page? Laladticlala or what to they call needs to be sanctioned.
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by BlackPeni5: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2016
APC nightmare ...any PDP news make APC fans piss their pants.

7 Likes

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by SageTravels: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2016
OK
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
PDP and Confusion

1 Like

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by GoldenJAT(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2016
I'm not in d inner circle... so I can't say much.
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52am On Jun 28, 2016
#IStandWithSheriff.
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Healthybiz: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2016
shocked
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Smartresult(f): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Is it his fault that he is a pdp member , it is a crime to be a chairmen, y u pdp are all over him.
I wil advice SAS nullyfy and declare their seat vacant of this silly state chairmen for anti_party activities, and conduct fresh poll
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by BarryX(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2016
I don't like PDP but from the look of things this Sheriff man is just out to destabilise the party.

His quest and use of power is so extremist in nature and I can liken that to the incumbent president actions.

Northerners will always be like that sha

3 Likes

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Gabaleve(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2016
beginning of the end for PDP
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by StepTwo: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2016
i just pity sheriff sha. he must be going through alot fighting almost all by himself.

the only weapon he has is just a piece of paper from a talk court.

2 Likes

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2016
We all know makarfi is the man

2 Likes

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by jmichlins(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2016
One thing about pdp is that they do not follow their own laws. Backing someone who is not backed by your own constitution is just complicating a complicated situation. Sadly sherif is the bitter pill you must swallow and let equity and not greed direct your pact
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Sultanchidi(m): 9:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Smartresult:
Is it his fault that he is a pdp member , it is a crime to be a chairmen, y u pdp are all over him.
I wil advice SAS nullyfy and declare their seat vacant of this silly state chairmen for anti_party activities, and conduct fresh poll
na wa oh, only SAS na chairmen. Zombie spotted

1 Like

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by TippyTop(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
The PDP is dead yet they're having sleepless nights over dead PDP.

5 Likes

Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by Progressive01(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Modath abeg where that ya comment wey shut that useless nonentity up for one week the oda time?? cheesycheesycheesy

Please drop the damn nuke on his flat head again. grin
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by kinibd(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
PDP has always been the cause of their own problems.

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi by haconjy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
hgnnnmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The Correct Ayedaade Result Before It Was Destroyed By Inec Official - channels / Countries That Have Banned Cryptocurrency / Sri Lanka Attack: Nigerians React As Isa Pantami's Old Tweet Resurfaced (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.