Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] (34820 Views)

Falz Shows His Football Skills As He Hangs Out Wit NFF Boss Pinnick In Lagos(Pix / Tiwa Savage Fans Slam Yemi Alade For Pretending To Help Tiwa Win Award [PICS] / Desmond Elliot & Annie Idibia At UNN Staff Award(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by orimion(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
I cry
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Kherry: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
adeememman:
in jenifa's voice. Welldone sege, you deservement it.

Lol........u get it grin

1 Like

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by WiseFool2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
While our own Airforce 1 is no where to be found
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by emerged01(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
safareegurl:
so, it was only Yorubas that voted them to win abi? Or you didn't see Viewer's Choice?

Stop disgracing whatever form of education you have.
U dey mind am.

1 Like

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by fapcrook(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Always yoruba boys since 1940. It was Yemi Alade and wizkid(Yorubas) that shared the Nigerian's votes and preventing huge star like wizkid frm winning in the other category.

skepta another yoruba boy won d uk category.
onijongbon ni e
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by AyamConfidence(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice one
baba when you go blow sef na so so here we dey see you....when we go see you for T.V sef
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Alpharezz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Always yoruba boys since 1940. It was Yemi Alade and wizkid(Yorubas) that shared the Nigerian's votes and preventing huge star like wizkid frm winning in the other category.

Anso

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by hopara1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice up
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Nelbless(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
I love THIS FALZ OF A TRADEMARK I mean sege....I thought he is Nigerian....but a very educated/and more wiser human up there just made me understand he is from the republic of YORUBA!

and I'm an ibo a Nigerian .....I guess next time I would vote a Nigerian .....
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Monjazzy(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Congrat
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by drdams: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Your senselessness is LEGENDARY. Omo ale Yoruba jati jati. Am proudly Yoruba but you are definately a disgrace to us..

Onijagidijagan:

1 Like

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by playtheblues(f): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hope they will share their moneyaward with you.

Onijagidijagan:

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
drdams:
Your senselessness is LEGENDARY. Omo ale Yoruba jati jati. Am proudly Yoruba but you are definately a disgrace to us..

Chai.. Legendary senselessness !!! Eleyi gidi gan oo. Mo gbo tuntun loni ooo.
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by abike12(f): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Congrats Falz!
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by yomi007k(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Ma secret crush....heez also crushing on me too nooo...its a two way tin grin
on tan ra eee....
o je jekin fe eee....lol

2 Likes

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by pippimp(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

You do understand that when BET gave him the award, they didn't give it to a "yoruba" boy but to a Nigerian. Smh.
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by vincentjk(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Falz my personal guy
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Netfad(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Lolz...Nice 1
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Samzack(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Very silly of u 2 say.
4 ur mind say nah only yoruba pple vote falz ehn me mysef I know hw many tyms I vote nd rt 4 diz guy nd i'm nt fully yoruba but d guy does good music nd i dont c d reason 2 say bcuz he ain't 4rm my tribe I aint voting him dats jst tribalism nd trust me lots if NIGERIANS voted diz guy 2 win nt jst yorubas
dats jst shallow 2 say dat only yoruba boys
left 2 jst yorubas do u tink his vote 4 reach anywere
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Samzack(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
pippimp:

You do understand that when BET gave him the award, they didn't give it to a "yoruba" boy but to a Nigerian. Smh.
Plz help me educate dat mvmv dere dat BET nominated a Nigerian nt yourba boy nd left 2 d yorubas alone his vote wuldnt had gone anywere

1 Like

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Oba22: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Falz is Folarin Falana. Meanwhile could he be the son of Femi Falana (SAN)?
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by labi1977(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
lilzcee:
He won this with the help of MTVBASE, MTVBASE got his back, IS the biggest friday show, fals the bahd guy, am not against it buh why didn't wizkid win in his own category, it baffles me till now

Cos Falz actually has talent. lol.
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by labi1977(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Not sure this guy is shading them, guess he'll have to clarify. It's true they win and have talent regardless of what haters say. smiley 1 love
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by labi1977(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oba22:
Falz is Folarin Falana. Meanwhile could he be the son of Femi Falana (SAN)?

yes ke

dais hees fada !!!
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by tall2ce(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

its obvious you are an under 17, must everything be tied to tribalism?
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

I'm Yoruba and what you just said doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by tayo200(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
my guy
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by Nickymezor(f): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Congratz mr soldier man.
Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by micxwell(m): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
safareegurl:
so, it was only Yorubas that voted them to win abi? Or you didn't see Viewer's Choice?

Lol, you are not nice at all cheesy
safareegurl:

Lol, you are not nice at all

1 Like

Re: Falz Shows Off His BET Award [PICS] by zyfer: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
wow #Falz u really deserve it.prepare for more ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Suicide: Runtown Reacts To Ban Of Sniper By NAFDAC / Tiwa Savage Robbed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.