Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service (2160 Views)

Latest Aviation Jobs At Turkish Airlines (11 Positions) / Urgent! Ticketing And Reservation Officer Needed In Warri / Ticketing And Reservation Officer Vacancy In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by loladeola(f): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2006
pls notify me on aviation jobs in and out of nigeria
Re: Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by jontemple: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2006
deola or what is ur name,
if not for the rules and regulations governing this forum, i would have insulted you for posting this kind of mail
Re: Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by after3: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2006
na wa oh
Re: Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by Nikegenius(f): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2006
@Jonhtemple
Will you stop picking on every little thing anybody does. For God sake, u chose to read the post, since its not something u expect, u dont have to reply.
i tot dis place was for matured minds. Fustration shouldnt get the best of us plsss.

@poster
we will let u know if anything comes up.
Re: Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by Switmoi: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2006
there are lot of job opening in ARIK AIR a new airline company, you can just click the direct link below.

http://www.arikjobs .com/jobs/ publish/
Re: Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by jontemple: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2006
nike,
u dont have to talk like that, there have been so much correction on this particular issue of wrong posting topics, some wont just learn. so i dont think there is anything wrong in the conveying the message the hard way.

listen, for correction sake, am not fustrated and will never be okay.
learn how to use the right words when addressing issues for u claim to be matured okay.
Re: Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by kizol(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2006
There is no point of Argument what we need to know is that is someone has done some thing wrong we should try i correct the person in the right way and not blaming each other. God will help us all by answering our prayers.
Re: Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by okokobioko(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2006
hi folks, we dn't have to be hard on our selves for crying out loud we can't expect people to be like us i think the problem most people have, they bring it to bear on this forum:learning on how to tolerate people.
Re: Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by loladeola(f): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2006
Hello friends, thank you so much for your concern and criticism, all being appreciated and correction is welcome in good faith. So dont let us pick on ourselves for little things. Thank you once again
Re: Aviation Jobs In And Out Of Nigeria Specifically, Ticketing And Customer Service by loladeola(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2006
What was on my mind; at first, i thought i was in a wrong site, thot i am missing out something or maybe i should just unsubscribe from the group. Now i know that we all ve our different ways of conveying messages. Thanks anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Eco Bank Port Harcourt Recriuts / Why Wouldn't I Want To Work For First Bank? / It / Telecom Training: Abuja – Kano (basic Transmission Prerequisites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.