Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Recommended Android Games & Apps - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Recommended Android Games & Apps (2736 Views)

Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Games / Apps / Best RDA Or RDTA Tank Recommended ? / Top 10 Android Games – 10 Best Android Multiplayer Games To Play With Your Frien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recommended Android Games & Apps by nairaflip: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hello and welcome to where I'll be sharing with you my top Android games and applications. These are more layed back and productive applications and amazing but less popular games.

No TempleRun or CandyCrush here.

And no spamming please. This is just where I want to share and may be of use to someone else. If you intend to share, you may as well open a thread. Thank you.

First I'll start off with my launcher, cos this is like my home. I've been using it for over 5 months now an have don't intend changing it anytime soon.

SMART LAUNCHER

It's nice and not so heavy launcher but works great with cool designs. You can install an icon park along with it(will recommend one later).

Many cool free themes and wallpaper to pick from making it easy to use. Here i decided to use none thats why its black (its actually a black picture)

About 5mb in size.

Download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ginlemon.flowerfree

The paid version removes ad and grands you more features.

Also download this plugin to see notification bubbles on your app. Just as seen in the image below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ginlemon.smartlauncher.notifier

Enjoy

Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by ikbnice(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
ayam following

1 Like

Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by chachanga: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Keep posting, OP

1 Like

Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by ikbnice(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
nairaflip:
Hello and welcome to where I'll be sharing with you my top Android games and applications. These are more layed back and productive applications and amazing but less popular games.

No TempleRun or CandyCrush here.

And no spamming please. This is just where I want to share and may be of use to someone else. If you intend to share, you may as well open a thread. Thank you.

First I'll start off with my launcher, cos this is like my home. I've been using it for over 5 months now an have don't intend changing it anytime soon.

SMART LAUNCHER

It's nice and not so heavy launcher but works great with cool designs. You can install an icon park along with it(will recommend one later).

Many cool free themes and wallpaper to pick from making it easy to use. Here i decided to use none thats why its black (its actually a black picture)

About 5mb in size.

Download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ginlemon.flowerfree

The paid version removes ad and grands you more features.

Enjoy
where are the rest nah?
Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by nairaflip: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
ikbnice:
where are the rest nah?

Ok, I wanted to do it big by bit, but I'll be posting a few each day. I can't do all at once. So please follow and see them as I post.
Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by ikbnice(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
nairaflip:

Ok, I wanted to do it big by bit, but I'll be posting a few each day. I can't do all at once. So please follow and see them as I post.
I don't have the patience of job.
Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by nairaflip: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
The next is a game I got not long ago. This game is addictive and I'm not exaggerating. Make sure you do your important task before picking your phone to play.

THE PIRATES: CARIBBEAN HUNT

As soon as you get a hang of it, you will understand it. The graphics is really good, it's open world and the ocean looks realistic.

You can trade merchandise and ships between ports (buy sheap sell high), but make sure you are always loaded cos you might just get ambushed by other pirates on the sea.

When you get more coins, upgrade your ship, buy maps and expand your territory by invading ports.

You can pick up merchandise on the sea (green spots on your map). But move away quickly or you might be attached by other pirates. And they will sink your ship if you are not well equiped.

When you buy a new map, don't rush there immediately to trade or attack, make sure you are well equiped else they'll surely sink your ship.

As you learn to play, you will get to understand how to stare the ship, also watch out for wind direction.

Don't let the pirate ship get too close to your ship during battle. They will invade your ship and kill your men. You can invade too but you have to unlock it first in the Pirate Skill section.

Best part is that the game can be played offline. So no data worries.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HomeNetGames.Pirates

Download here
About 40mb

1 Like

Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by nairaflip: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
ikbnice:
I don't have the patience of job.
I post when I'm free.
Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by FastestTech(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
I love this

1 Like

Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by nairaflip: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Next app

CM LOCKER

I've seen and used a whole lot of lockers. Some are just usesless.

This one does it for me. Has some really cool features that makes it one of the best lockers out there.

You can see messages right on your lock screen , reply to WhatsApp message without opening the app, play and stop music, check weather by taping the weather icon, lock apps, shortcut to camera, torch, music calculator etc (just swipe up)

and much more.

Just download and try it out

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cmcm.locker

Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by nairaflip: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Here's another helpful app.

We use our phones a lot. Ever considered the effect it has on your eyes?

Use this app to block the blue light from your phone, and also make it dim for easy use at night.

Download here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.urbandroid.lux

Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by nairaflip: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Another one here.

PULSAR

I think this is the best music player on Play Store (my opinion). It's clean and easy to navigate. No adds and can play right from my folders. And it's free.

P.S You can see I have all 90% Gospel songs on my Pulsar player. Yes, I'm a church Boy smiley. All for Christ and proud of it.

Search for PULSAR on play and download.

Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by nairaflip: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Z TYPE

How fast can you type on your smart phone. Show your skills and improve on your typing speed. This game is fun with cool graphics. Not easy though.

Remember those space games on our old Sega consoles? Well here you don't just tap to fire incoming space ships, instead, you type to shoot down incoming space ships.

Every incoming space ship comes with a word you have to type correctly to set it ablaze one at a time.

Search ZType of Playstore and download

Re: My Recommended Android Games & Apps by nairaflip: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
CONTACTS TO EXCEL AND EMAIL

Keep your contacts safe by exporting them to your email in excel format.

This has saved me many times. Just input your email address and send.

Search and download via Playstore

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-built Satellites For Launch In October / Best Rechargeable Fan In Nigeria / Power Your Sensitive Appliances With Online Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.