Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (57595 Views)

Some Women Are The Reason Guys Disrespect Them / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ever since the creation of the world, men have always seen and treated women As something to be used for sexual satisfaction.

Though there were, still is a few men who know the true value of women but they were and have been in minority since time immemorial.

Now, there was a time some learned women looked into this and realised that the way men treat Women is very wrong so they organized themselves and challenged men.

They fought hard to see that every woman gets the respects she deserves, that every woman should be treated as a human being first before gender.

fortunately their mission was successful but today's women actually want that old treatment.

It is clear from all indication that they wish to be treated like sex Objects. At least, that is what everything about them says.

Just take a look at these pictures.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-A_xq5281fE0/U7CeuDGFbqI/AAAAAAAA9Ik/_QiF-oRTJks/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

What do you see?

The problem with these people isn't that they exposed their body[at least they wore it to an event which we all know is a place for indecent exposure] but that they are people's role models.

The reason I stopped watching Nigeria music videos is because what they show there is unclad senseless dancers who do not know that they can influence how people view women.

Who do not know that they portray how women are viewed, how they view themselves, and turning women into sex objects.

The New Women in the media are responsible for the degrading of women in our society because when their fans see them and copy from them, they present themselves as something to be used.

The funniest thing is that these women on media are the ones who always scream that women should be respected.

For what? Having breast?

They are the same people who not refer to women's beauty as intelligence, how good of a mother or a wife they are but how big their breasts and butt is.

Any attempt to correct them will get you responses like "Only God can judge me, you can’t”, “Leave them alone”,
“Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion”;
“Mind your business”.

I will mind my business truly but I cannot respect you.

Good dressing is good business. It will elicit respect from your fellow female folks and male folks.

Now Look at this picture.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-nTYb52_m6m4/V3EDLFlO_JI/AAAAAAAJs_c/vJZUzXje6TkhscCwcImU214Dpb3q5rxswCLcB/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Who among them deserves respect?

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by sinaj(f): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
It's a pity embarassed

I apologize on our behalf cry

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by tchijay: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
boob's everywhere... guess d guys love it dat way...

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by olaleks007(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
E
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Disrespect and degrade those who give u reasons to do so and respect every other woman who stays decent. Stop with your generalization already!

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
tchijay:
boob's everywhere... guess d guys love it dat way...
Do their lives revolve around guys and what they want? Do they live their lives to please guys? If yes then that's exactly what I am saying and it is pathetic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by DRISKLEF(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Aptly put. Wouln't have been any better way to say it.
Kuddos OP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Triczchic:
Disrespect and downgrade those who give u reasons to do so and respect every other woman who stays decent. Stop with your generalization already!
Chill sister, I am not here to attack or disrespect women.

If you feel pained then talk to your sisters.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by dauntless15(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Op, its very simple, dress the way you want to be addressed, too baring ur slutty, too tight your deeper life, too quirky you're a bookworm, too simple you're eccentric, too old school your a granny, too formal you're over serious

11 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Florblu(f): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Did you called those ones woman?Not everyone with a hole at their middle part of the body, perforated ear or answers to the pronoun "SHE" is a woman.There are some xteristics that differentiate us biko.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:

I'm not pained. Just tired of ur desire to generalize this issue. Some guys just don't understand that all women cannot be labelled same.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
dauntless15:
Op, its very simple, dress the way you want to be addressed,
too baring ur slutty, too tight your deeper life, too quirky you're a bookworm, too simple you're eccentric, too old school your a granny, too formal you're over serious
When you say that a woman's dress is wrong, women will say that she's free to express herself the way she likes.

But when you address her as whom she expressed herself to be, they would say you disrespect women.

28 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Triczchic:

I'm not pained. Just tired of ur desire to generalize this issue. Some guys just don't understand that all women cannot be labelled same.
And you didn't notice that story focused mainly on women on media and those who copy from them?

30 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
And you didn't notice that story focused mainly on women on media and those who copy from them?

Ur topic should have been as specific as ur focus then..

Modified: OP has edited the topic and added "SOME". OK bye. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Florblu:
Did you called those ones woman?Not everyone with a hole at their middle part of the body, perforated ear or answers to the pronoun "SHE" is a woman.There are some xteristics that differentiate us biko.
Well, they are most times the ones who clamour to be respected as women.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Triczchic:

Ur topic should have been as specific as ur focus then..
One look at your dp revealed why you're being over all defensive.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
One look at your dp revealed why you're being over all defensive.

U are predictable. Did u also read my personal message?

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by dauntless15(m): 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
When you say that a woman's dress is wrong, women will say that she's free to express herself the way she likes.

But when you address her as whom she expressed herself to be, they would say you disrespect women.
you just don't say it like that openly, you advise her based on who shes to you, if shes your sister you talk to her like your sis, if its your lover you know how to, if its a random stranger you also aproach her differently but make sure its done with RESPECT thats all and they'll listen. They don't listen because of wrong manner of aproach

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Triczchic:

U are predictable. Did u also read my personal message?
Is there anything you own that is truly personal?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
dauntless15:
you just don't say it like that openly, you advise her based on who shes to you, if shes your sister you talk to her like your sis, if its your lover you know how to, if its a random stranger you also aproach her differently but make sure its done with RESPECT thats all and they'll listen. They don't listen because of wrong manner of aproach

A real man. OP needs more lecture from u.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
Is there anything you own that is truly personal?

As much as u own.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by dauntless15(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Triczchic:

A real man. OP needs more lecture from u.
wao thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
dauntless15:
Ready the comment you quoted again.

Not everyone listens to advice no matter your manner of approach. Many will tell you that a woman is free to express herself the way she feels.

Some claim that they dress that way because they feel comfortable in it, you get?

But if you try to(I never said that I do) address her as whom she expressed herself to be they would say you disrespect women.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Triczchic(f): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
I see u have edited ur topic. That is much better.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by dauntless15(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
Ready the comment you quoted again.

Not everyone listens to advice no matter your manner of approach. Many will tell you that a woman is free to express herself the way she feels.

Some claim that they dress that way because they feel comfortable in it, you get?

But if you try to(I never said that I do) address her as whom she expressed herself to be they would say you disrespect women.
ok lets get this straight

Not everyone listens to advice no matter your manner of aproach i get it, but most people listen because of your manner of aproach, imagine seeing a girl wearing a see through dress, you just dont say, hey you look slutty, you say hey can i talk to you? You're asking for her consent, she says yes and you say your outfit is kinda showing whats beneath, i dont think it looks good on you, but if you're comfy in it fine. If she isn't crazy she wont blow you off and don't impose your ideas on people its annoying and no one listens to people who tries to control them.

If they are comfy in it fine its thier life, Dont force people to be like you. Like me for instance i hate deeper life members way of dressing but you can't see me laughing at them or making fun of them or forcing them to dress my way, because its thier life, they are comfy in it so be it.

Dont address her that way brazenly it amounts to disrespect, if you can't call her and address her in a gentlemanly manner then let it be, someone wears trousers and a short top and you see her and say hi slut what does it say about you and your upbringing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
dauntless15:
ok lets get this straight

Not everyone listens to advice no matter your manner of aproach i get it, but most people listen because of your manner of aproach, imagine seeing a girl wearing a see through dress, you just dont say, hey you look slutty, you say hey can i talk to you? You're asking for her consent, she says yes and you say your outfit is kinda showing whats beneath, i dont think it looks good on you, but if you're comfy in it fine. If she isn't crazy she wont blow you off and don't impose your ideas on people its annoying and no one listens to people who tries to control them.

If they are comfy in it fine its thier life, Dont force people to be like you. Like me for instance i hate deeper life members way of dressing but you can't see me laughing at them or making fun of them or forcing them to dress my way, because its thier life, they are comfy in it so be it.

Dont address her that way brazenly it amounts to disrespect, if you can't call her and address her in a gentlemanly manner then let it be, someone wears trousers and a short top and you see her and say hi slut what does it say about you and your upbringing?

For her to step out in public with such dress means she has disrespected her parents already.

I get your point alright but some will not even pay attention to your hi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by dauntless15(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:
For her to step out in public with such dress means she has disrespected her parents already.

I get your point alright but some will not even pay attention to your hi.
lol then let them be its thier life

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Oasis93(f): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
sinaj:
S

Why nah
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Breadmaker:

Does your mother or sister dress so indecently?, if "No" then stop generalising things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Tunechi1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Olosho ti di iyawo ile
Re: Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. by Breadmaker: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
herbie27:
Does your mother or sister dress so indecently?, if "No" then stop generalising things.
Do I look like someone you can blackmail emotionally?

That trick of using someone's mom or sister to shut him or her up online doesn't work on Me.

The heading of the posts says some ladies.

The body focused on women on media and people that copy them so where exactly is the generalization?

Please just pass.

37 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.