Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies (38320 Views)

Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) / Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies After Slumping During Football Match / Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
Then you're not a Christian..... You're the one who really needs Christ.
could this be elebiju of 9jaonline?
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by wunmi590(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
senseless.
Na FG kill am?

Even your moniker is enough for people to know you are dull, checked your account discover you are NL baby seeking for attention.

Am sure you are not a graduate, and you have never came close to one, talkless of being a corp member.

Just pray God don't decend on you due to your supidity.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
wunmi590:
[s]

Even your moniker is enough for people to know you are dull, checked your account discover you are NL baby seeking for attention. [/s]
thrash. Rubbish.
:

Am sure you are not a graduate, and you have never came close to one , talkless of being a corp member.
you have never came close to one? Ammor see english. It rather should have been " you have never come across one".
Its a shame an ignominy to you and the institution you graduated from that an uneducated fellow like me from the rural village is tutoring you in english language and verbal communication.
And if you think that in order for an individual to be successful in life is all centered on being a graduate and a corper then your brains needs to be checked of its malfunctioning
:

Just pray God don't decend on you due to your supidity.
youre a graduate and a corper and its a huge irony that you don't know how to spell DESCEND simply because of the backwardness of nigeria's education sector.
Illiterate graduate from an illiterate polytechnic.
Ode oponu Jati Jati.
BABANGBALI pls come see me see wahala o
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by BABANGBALI: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thrash. Rubbish.
you have never came close to one? Ammor see english. It rather should have been " you have never come across one".
Its a shame an ignominy to you and the institution you graduated from that an uneducated fellow like me from the rural village is tutoring you in english language and verbal communication.
And if you think that in order for an individual to be successful in life is all centered on being a graduate and a corper then your brains needs to be checked of its malfunctioning
youre a graduate and a corper and its a huge irony that you don't know how to spell DESCEND simply because of the backwardness of nigeria's education sector.
Illiterate graduate from an illiterate polytechnic.
Ode oponu Jati Jati.
BABANGBALI pls come see me see wahala o
na wetin do you and the guy?
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na wetin do you and the guy?
he abused me because i am not a graduate o
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
could this be elebiju of 9jaonline?
Oh my God! 9jaonline of those years, that was my first forum and I joined in 2005 before Marve went off the grid, it's a pleasure to meet an oldie here so what was your moniker on 9jaonline.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
emvico:

if you know the bible very well(as you claim) what did the bible said concerning a man/woman without christ?
'iam the way, the truth and the light. no man/woman comet to the father except by me' go and read your bible if you are a christian or go and ask a christian.
I never mentioned the Bible and I won't quote just to make you understand, all I know is religion has not helped anybody and you don't need to criticize anybody because of their beliefs, if you're a Christian you won't criticize others just because they don't practise your religion. You may be a Christian yet die in I don't wanna know.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
Oh my God! 9jaonline of those years, that was my first forum and I joined in 2005 before Marve went off the grid, it's a pleasure to meet an oldie here so what was your moniker on 9jaonline.
could you remember "Reptile" the troublemaker from Akwa Ibom state and he had a brother by name "Vampire"
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
could you remember "Reptile" the troublemaker from Akwa Ibom state and he had a brother by name "Vampire"
I remember vividly, you know we were all trouble makers then and those mods were very friendly.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
I remember vividly, you know we were all trouble makers then and those mods were very friendly.
wow almost a decade of years and God still kept us alive wow.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
wow almost a decade of years and God still kept us alive wow.
But how come you still have that fire? I think we're getting old for e-wars.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
But how come you still have that fire? I think we're getting old for e-wars.
indeed o we are old for e wars but not that old for e-quarrels cos we never reach 30. By the way i'm a changed man now o. I have been transformed i also try as much as possible to avoid e quarrels though i get mad at them sometimes just as one got me offended in this post.
So what are you doing now?
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
indeed o we are old for e wars but not that old for e-quarrels cos we never reach 30. By the way i'm a changed man now o. I have been transformed i also try as much as possible to avoid e quarrels though i get mad at them sometimes just as one got me offended in this post.
So what are you doing now?
I'm in your state presently and I don't think the fire dies easily too cos I do some spanking often.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
I'm in your state presently and I don't think the fire dies easily too cos I do some spanking often.
wow hope you will enjoy the peace loving akwa ibomites. Trust you to enjoy ya stay.
I finished at University of Uyo.
I'm now at Ibadan (U.I) for a second degree
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
wow hope you will enjoy the peace loving akwa ibomites. Trust you to enjoy ya stay.
I finished at University of Uyo.
I'm now at Ibadan (U.I) for a second degree
akwa ibomites are very nice people, I'm thinking of staying here permanently.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by BABANGBALI: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
he abused me because i am not a graduate o
craze dey worry am ni?

Na who graduate epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by BABANGBALI: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Elebiju:
akwa ibomites are very nice people, I'm thinking of staying here permanently.
you don dey see toto abi?
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you don dey see toto abi?
.......And who are you?
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by BABANGBALI: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Elebiju:
.......And who are you?
DG NYSC
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by lordkhalifa(m): 6:49am On Jun 29, 2016
emvico:

who made the head? you or your ancestors? for your mind you are handsome. go jorr
yeah im handsome grin grin cheesy
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
DG NYSC
Okay DG ooo, why haven't you pay allowee?
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by BABANGBALI: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Elebiju:
Okay DG ooo, why haven't you pay allowee?
I used it to buy houses in dubai Canada and Saudi Arabia
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Elebiju: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I used it to buy houses in dubai Canada and Saudi Arabia
Ah! DG! You no go die young abeg pay.
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by BABANGBALI: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2016
Elebiju:
Ah! DG! You no go die young abeg pay.
I am not paying you a kobo
Re: Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies by Rawhumper(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
[

So sorry about your loss, i know how you feel dear...guess your heart has been healed eniugh to move on.

quote author=Sweetyie post=46988628]Akwaibom State Loses Another Corper

I'm feeling so sad and I type in tears, i lost a member of my platoon today, I could remember how we gisted in camp n how I will always address him as my camp husband, the last time we spoke he was travelling home to Benue n i told him Yosev bring Benue yam n onion for me oh, I never knew that would be the last time we will speak, I'm feeling so bad, I never called again to check on him, only for me to hear he was very Ill n died today, Amaka how could u be so busy to check on ur friend. Prior to his death, Yosev was posted to Ikotekpene LGA. RIP in Yosev. #IwambeYosev #acorperhasfallen #nysc2016A #Platoon6members love u. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.