Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Infinix X554 Cannot View PDF Docs And Reject Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X554 Cannot View PDF Docs And Reject Videos (389 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix X554 Cannot View PDF Docs And Reject Videos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dear Gurus,
I copied some pdf's documents from my PC to my infinix x554 phone but I keep getting the following message 'the doc cannot be open because it is not a valid pdf document' everytime I try to open the docs on my phone. I have adobe reader and PDF viewers on the phone yet same story.

The second challenge I have is that most videos I copied from my PC to the phone cannot play and I have MX video player on the phone.

Please assist me to fix these challenges. Awaiting your kind responses. Thank you
Re: Infinix X554 Cannot View PDF Docs And Reject Videos by khalhokage(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Something is corrupting your files, the most common causes i know are either malware on your pc or a fake memory card. Diagnose it yourself

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Can I Get A 2gb And A 4gb Memory Card / How Much Would It Cost Me To Change My Ipad4 Glass And Buttons / My Phone Enlarges The Size Of Apps And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.