Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:44 AM

Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees (23395 Views)

Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees The Second Time Or... / FG Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by AngryNigerian(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2016
JerryQ:
This is like medicine after Death. Where was Mr Adamu when they collected the screening fee? i hate when people aren't proactive. Moreover what are we waiting for to start prosecuting the schools that have already written? Some of our leaders seem too slow to act. They behave like we have not given them power to act.

Gbamm! Why not direct JAMB 2 publish the list of pple qualified for each school with a clause that if your name no de there, don't bother matriculating! & no NYSC for you...& if any uni VC misact, just withdraw their accreditations, dazul
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by charlisco(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2016
10 Easy steps on how to register this year ndu post admission screening test with little or no assistance
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Babycherry(f): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2016
fiftynaira:

Didn't hear frm u again. Hope u didn't experience any further difficulties?

I thought you and my friend met, she told me you guys are done with it.

Thank you very much dear, you're one in a million......

Meanwhile, do you register UST.......
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Akjr(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2016
This stuf x a movie dah no one can predict d end.. Buh d minister x saying sensitive tinx sha.. U write jamb, travelling all ova for post utme(alot of spendin will take place) at end might get no admision... Wats d use of post UTME wen aftr it semester exams still screens some students. But sha, i still dei prepare cox naija x confuzed in evry tin

Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by fiftynaira(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Babycherry:

I thought you and my friend met, she told me you guys are done with it.

Thank you very much dear, you're one in a million......

Meanwhile, do you register UST.......

She was suppose to call buh she didn't call glad she has done it!

Nope I don't
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Stanleywaxy(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Babycherry:

They should create a forum or page, where students can report this fraud called 'screening test'

Imagine UST taking 8k for screening....

Do they want to screen my sins away
which school's that UST ?
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by kayc0(f): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Babycherry(f): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
which school's that UST ?

Oga mi, I don't understand ur queshion
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Babycherry(f): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2016
fiftynaira:

She was suppose to call buh she didn't call glad she has done it!
Nope I don't
She said you gave her a number to call......
Thanks.....
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by dreylistick(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol!when TASUED just sold post jamb form for 7500 for 1st choice and 10500 for 2nd choice!!probe TASUED VC pls!!

1 Like

Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by fortune1968: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Teniolasmart:
I dont understand FG again oooo.i was on my own preparing for putme when they said there was no putme,so i stop reading.when i heard dat some schools were still conducting putme and dat d scrabbing will take place fully next year.i started reading again.and now with dis NEWS again;i dont know what to believe anymore and if i shld continue reading.u guys shld pls advise me
just relax and pray.Never read again.Abi the one way u read before don commot 4 ur head ?
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by charlisco(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2016
SCRAPPING OF POST UTME - POINT TO NOTE
1. No Institution will go below the JAMB 180 benchmark, Universities can go above it
2. All Candidate given admission must be from JAMB
3. No University should exceed its admission capacity (allocation)
4. There won’t be any written Post-UTME, but Institutions are allowed to screen its candidates. School may adopt to use Verification of result or Oral Interview as it screening option

BELIEVE IT OR NOT
Post UTME or No Post UTME, going by the number of candidates that applied and pass jamb exam, the Federal and State Universities in Nigeria, cannot give admission to all qualified candidate due to it carrying Capacity.
This lead/give rise to further Methods of Screening.

Question
How will school screen their candidate that meet the jamb 180 cut-off from this year 2016?
Answer:
School may adopt to use verification of result, Oral Interview or CBT

Verification of result:
This entails checking of your O,level (WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB) grade with a combination of sharp increase in departmental cut-off mark to accommodate only the candidate its admission capacity can take.

Oral Interview:
A platform for you to meet with someone who represents the school (A complete stranger) also known as the interviewer- He/she asked your several question to show off a side of your personality that is not obvious on the written jamb cbt.
College interviews can be stressful; especially when you consider that you have less than 20minutes to impress a complete stranger.
click to read more about the college oral interview past question

CBT:
Finally, for schools that will use CBT or electronic format to screen candidates, studying post-UTME past questions, current affairs and subjects related to your choice course will be a very good way to prepare for the screening.

POST JAMB ORAL INTERVIEW PAST QUESTION
Now Available - Post Jamb Screening Oral Interview Past Questions and How to Master and Answer them
To help you, we have compiled a book on how to answer the most tough college oral interview questions.
The question cut across all School departments who wish to conduct oral interview in screening their candidates, remember you have just few mins 10-15 min to answer at least four Interview Questions put before you
Here are some typical questions you may encounter during an oral
interview admissions session.
> What make you to believe you deserve this admission than the rest candidate waiting for this screening
> How will you add value to our campus?
> Recommend a good book for me?

The Oral Interview Past Question and Best Answer. Explain how to answer all these tactical questions.
point to note, you answer should be unique and different from others, remember its an oral interview, if everybody keep saying same answer, the possibility of offering the admission to those applicant is low. Now is your chance to choose to be unique and different when answering your interview questions

Question:- How can i get the Post Screening Oral Interview Past Question and Answer for my school?
Answer:- To get a complete copy of the past questions - call me or send a text message you are interested and I will send you the procedure on how to get yours without stress. cost is N800

whatsap /mobile no. - 08051311885 I email - charlisco@gmail.com

for more details visit this link Post Screening Oral Interview Questions

ADMISSION WITHOUT JAMB
Question: - I score below the cut-off mark, is there any hope, if any, how can i gain admission without jamb into any of the school this year?
Answer:- They are various programme run by Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education that does not require jamb form, the programme range from part-time, spat, nursing, school of marine, diploma, jupeb, predegree.
If you wish to obtain a degree result, to the best of my knowledge, Part-Time and JUPEB Programme run by Universities can only offer you that, Polytechnic and School of marine do award OND result, which you can later used to obtain jamb direct entry into University, but you
must make sure you come out with upper credit as school that accept jamb direct entry mostly give preference to candidate that graduate with distinction or upper credit.

Question
When should someone be expecting the sales of the form?
Answer.
Fupre Predegree,AAU Predegree and Jubep, Uniben Diploma –> in the Month of June
Sch of Marine Burutu, Ozoro Spat, Oghara Spat, Uniben Part-Time, PTI Part-time,- > in the Month of August
Auchi Spat, Delsu Pre-Degree –> in the month of November
Uniben JUPEB -> in the month July

For more details visit this link Admission Without Jamb
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Banter1(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2016
druxy:
foolish Adamu Adamu..when candidates were crying and lamenting on this year's jamb..where was he?
i don' know why people like you don't see anything good in what so ever the gov' is doing for it citizens. Give the gov't a chance mate. Peace be unto you and stay blessed.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Ecogifah(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol Abajo Uniport Don Suspend Their Post Utme Screening
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Banter1(m): 8:53am On Jun 28, 2016
DeKen:
Lalasticlala help the cause of these JAMBites.
what do you people gain from calling at lalasticlala? All in the name of making FP? I mean, a Topic that is meant to hit the FP will definately hit FP so why lalasticlala everytime? It's very disgusting.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by OlujobaSamuel: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2016
kudos. I'm sure a prof chosen from their midst will not
do this. Our professionals in this nation are the
epitome of corruption not the politicians, yet ignorant
citizens will always push for them to handle affairs of
the nation in the name of technocrats.
this was my post the first time the minister made the statement;
OlujobaSamuel:
@all, there are rules guiding admission into any institutions, there's a % of discipline to be admitted, quota system also applies to fg schools, so just having high score is not enough if your score is too low compared to others of the same discipline or same state with yours, also the jamb registrar was only citing reference of schools he knows that takes above 180, the schools are not classified as A list or C list, however, if you choose a school with high competition, then know you really need to work hard.
if a school sets its cutoff at 180, and those that choose law are about 500 with school having 200capacity, don't jump up for joy because it's not reasonable for you to expect the school to admit you if there are about 300candidates scoring 230 and above seeking admission for the same discipline.
there are other ways to weed out students without post utme, if you can't cope with rigours of academic activities, then you will be sent home, schools adopt it mostly for the revenue generation and not for academic prowess.
just that these people are too greedy.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Crystalclara(f): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Uniport took 10k for that purpose. For this kind harsh weather.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2016
lilzcee:
which school? i hope is not funai
Uniben.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Iganboh: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Teniolasmart:
I dont understand FG again oooo.i was on my own preparing for putme when they said there was no putme,so i stop reading.when i heard dat some schools were still conducting putme and dat d scrabbing will take place fully next year.i started reading again.and now with dis NEWS again;i dont know what to believe anymore and if i shld continue reading.u guys shld pls advise me
. TO BE AT SAFER SIDE PLS READ UR BOOK OOOO. IF IT DOES NOT HOLD WHAT U AV READ IS STILL NOT A WASTE.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2016
otokx:

The person was being "Donatus".
I thought that's how is sold outside, and cheaper in banks.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by morrientez85: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Pls how true is this information?
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Drdonzeez(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Keneking:
But the uni VCs don share the money finis grin
Why not also cancel payment of acceptance and school fees,clueless minister..he only wants to favour the northerners who wouldn't pass pume.A replica of last year's absurb relocation is bound to occur because you won't tell me jamb will send the names of about 20 thousands candidates who beat uniben cut off for admission considering It's carrying capacity.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2016
kayc0:
Rivers state university of science and technology (RSUST)
Okkk
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by HOLRANGE(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Okay
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Babycherry:

Oga mi, I don't understand ur queshion
Was asking if that is Rivers state uni ....
Cos it sounded like you didn't give the full abbrev.
Like I keep hearing something like RSUST and not UST .
Get ?
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2016
AngryNigerian:
The people wey go even pay these monies after FG directives...nawa oo!

I met a girl recently that was so angry 4 the cancellation, & I was so confused! See people wen dem de try reduce her burden oo! Then she told me that she'll upgrade her low score in JAMB...& then it dawned on me! So...this was why?
If u even knw the plight of students u won't be saying dis....so if ur choice of university shld fix a date for exam, u will jst ignore it because of FG directive.

Nobody want to waste a year at home.

1 Like

Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by INNOCENT16286: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2016
orobs93:
The minister is stupid

When all the institutions even went as far as advertising on pages of news paper
And e do like say him nor see am

And to the wicked institution who chose to dis obey the government in the first place to inflict pain on the common children may God reward all those involved and the arrow head involved
Banter1:
i don' know why people like you don't see anything good in what so ever the gov' is doing for it citizens. Give the gov't a chance mate. Peace be unto you and stay blessed.
orobs93:
The minister is stupid

When all the institutions even went as far as advertising on pages of news paper
And e do like say him nor see am

And to the wicked institution who chose to dis obey the government in the first place to inflict pain on the common children may God reward all those involved and the arrow head involved
AS IF SOME PEOPLE DON'T HOW TO TALK O.WHY THE INSULT?
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Get ?
Is popularly known as UST bt abbreviated as RSUST.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Babycherry(f): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Get ?

Lolz.......get!!

We from rivers normally go with UST....
Get..
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Babycherry:

Lolz.......get!!

We from rivers normally go with UST....
Get..
Yup , gotten 100% .
Started hearing about it ever since I started living here , if not I don't think most people know about it , same with Ignatius Ajuru uni ... Hope I got that cheesy
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by Charly68: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Why not sack the vc or whoever needs to be sacked for official recklessness . Failure to adhere to the law must be met with stiff penalty. Greed everywhere.
Re: Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees by flamezyprinz(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2016
tolustx:
These people are jokers. Refund post utme funds. You can't teach a university how to run it's own affairs.
did you go to school at all?.."ministry of education" cant tell a university how to run its affairs?..if you dont know it can shut any school that bleeps up!..they have that much power in the educational sector my brother!..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / Tukur Bayero Debunks Breaking 20 Years Jinx As Best Graduating Student From ABU / NDU Students Scramble To Pick N20 Notes Sprayed By Fellow Students: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.