Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,944 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

Killer Herdsmen And The Land Grazing Bill. Who's Fooling Who? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen And The Land Grazing Bill. Who's Fooling Who? (414 Views)

Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" / Any Killing By Fulani Herdsmen Hencefort, Land Grazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killer Herdsmen And The Land Grazing Bill. Who's Fooling Who? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Before I proceed with this write-up, I want to salute all the "zombies" and "wailers" on this distinguished forum. I also want to use this opportunity to state that my political affiliation is neither here nor there. So I am writing this from a neutral point of view.

When the reports of herdsmen killing rural farmers became prevalent in Nigeria. The presidency was reported to have released a statement that the killer herdsmen are from Libya not of Fulani descent as widely reported. Some people chose to give the government the benefit of the doubt with the hope and belief that the herdsmen menace will be nipped in the bud to prevent a possible ethnic cleansing against Fulani herdsmen by the citizens of the affected regions.
The Citizens of Nigeria were shocked to their marrows to discover that there is already a bill at the legislative arms of government purporting to annex lands for the herdsmen for the grazing of their cows.
which brings about the question. who's fooling who? Is the Nigerian government will to secede some of its territory to "Libyan" herdsmen? or is the enemy from within? if the Fulanis are the ones responsible. it also begs the question. why shifting the blame from the real perpetrators of the crime?

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen And The Land Grazing Bill. Who's Fooling Who? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Killer Herdsmen And The Land Grazing Bill. Who's Fooling Who? by sanandreas(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Each day I dream about America. The only free thing this country can offer is oppression of the helpless.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Former PDP Director,osaro Onaiwu Wins Edo APGA Governorship Primary / $2.29m Property: Ohakim Has Case To Answer, EFCC Tells Court / Where Do You Belong?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.