Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

State Of Emergency In Zamfara, And Its Implication In The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Emergency In Zamfara, And Its Implication In The South (513 Views)

Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari / Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Emergency In Zamfara, And Its Implication In The South by frank4t(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nigerian politicians is at it again!!!
I know some folks might wonder how I see these things, but know that I am an analyst ot conspiracy theories, it's what I do best.
I think the federal government is playing a game of chess in other to declare a state of emergency in the southern state. and zamfara state is about to become the pawn. the federal government should just go ahead and declear a state of emergency in the south to fast track their plan, rather than trying to balance an equilibrium of already down grade geopolitical centripetal and centrifugal force. the truth is, them politicians will let zamfara be after I post this story on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Our Priority Is To Rescue Chibok Girls Unharmed- President Buhari / Dangote A True Nigerian / Nigerian Army Threatens Punishment Against Soldiers Who Reported Neglect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.