Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Quiz Clinic: If You Think You're A Genius, Get In Here - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Quiz Clinic: If You Think You're A Genius, Get In Here (1595 Views)

12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve / Can You Solve This "Simple" Quiz? / You Think You're A Genius? Come Prove It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quiz Clinic: If You Think You're A Genius, Get In Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Welcome to Quiz Clinic, where your mind will be stimulated and galvanised to think and reason like never before. They say "Think outside the box" but I am challenging you to "Think without the box" .
Let's commence with effluence of logical, intuitive and general knowledge questions...Spark!
1. Mr. Seun is now four times older than Lalasticlala. In 30 years, he will be 18 years older than Lalasticlala. What is Mr. Seun's age now?
2. What would you do with a naked lady?
3. What was the most valuable thing ever stolen?
4. Two planes tickets from from Lagos to Abuja and three tickets from Lagos to Delta costs N77,000 but three tickets from Lagos to Abuja and two tickets from Lagos to Delta costs N73,000. What are the fares for Abuja & Delta from Lagos.
5. Foolinlove, an office manager was paid $1000 per month plus 1/4 of one percent of all office sales. In November, she received $2,780. This amount was based on monthly sales of?
6. This is an intelligent questions, involving your lateral thinking. This question was asked in a MNC interview for a top post. "There are 10 crows picking up grain on a floor. One is killed with a banging pistol sound. How many would remain?
7. My first is last, my last is first, my third second, and the sum of my second and fourth, my first minus my last and third. What am I?
8. If Russia and America launch their "everything equal" missiles at the same time, America will be destroyed first. Why?
9. Jatta, Fatou, Kinney, Diana and Edribali play a game of cards. Jatta says to Fatou, "if you give me 3 cards, you will have as many as Edribali has & if I give you 3 cards I will have as many Diana has. Jatta and Fatou together have 10 cards more than what Diana & Edribali together have. If Fatou has 2 cards more than what Kinney has and the total number of cards be 133, how many cards does Fatou have?
10. Who designed the Mini Skirt?
Re: Quiz Clinic: If You Think You're A Genius, Get In Here by leshluap(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
make others answer 1st... I will drop my answers later.
Re: Quiz Clinic: If You Think You're A Genius, Get In Here by Snowprince306(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
R u sure u r okay

Re: Quiz Clinic: If You Think You're A Genius, Get In Here by Drniyi4u(m): 5:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Snowprince306:
R u sure u r okay
Lol
Re: Quiz Clinic: If You Think You're A Genius, Get In Here by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
I will answer as many as I can

1. seun is 24 and lala is 6
2. I will f*** her
3. A heart
4. fare from Lagos to Abuja is N13, 000 while that of Lagos to Delta is N17000
5. Monthly sales of $7020
6. None, because the once alive will run for their lives.
8. Russia is 7hours ahead of America. so if they say send the bomb by 3pm, Russians will send 7hrs before Americans start sending theirs.
10. Mary quant acknowledgement (google)

at least that above 70%

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Free Android Games 2016 ( High Graphics / Offline ) / International Affiars Game / FORM A NAME FROM THE USERNAME ABOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.