Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife (74216 Views)

Shatta Michy: "Shatta Wale Pulled A Gun On Me For More Than 3 Times" / Shatta Wale's Wife Is Cool With Me Hosting Her Man In Bed –alleged Sidechic / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Alpharezz(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Dey guy don turn my bestie.....wink

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by hardbody: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
okangisaiah:

@op meeting that guy at 17yrs is not the cause of the breast being like that. Having that type of breast is not the problem (some ppl's breast is naturally like that and there's nothing you can do about it).

The problem is EXPOSING the breast even in its malformed shape. BTW what happens to our sense of decency and morality. Caution has been thrown to the wind.
Few years to come, this generation might be worse than Sodom and Gomorrah.

I want to still be here when we become worse than sodom and gomorrah......
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Artistree: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2016
hardbody:

You were right up to some point and then you derailed.

Your error in comment is on the bolded (above). It can never be worse than that, NEVER cheesy
Oya forgive...
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Ini9(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Olympus has fallen. This breast don mak me get phobia for breast lyk dis.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by lafean20(f): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Lmao @all ur comments
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Ini9(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2016
See her Olympus has fallen breast. This kind breast fit mak person get phobia for breast.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Divasoress: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2016
grin[/color][color=#770077][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Edwinmason:
maybe she use her breast to push him to fame
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by jrerico1(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2016
lulukay:
look breast is breast as long as you can feed a baby big or small if you know what i mean..then its all good. whether its flat or duplex sincerely she should not give a damn the body depreciates with time..it might be perky today and the next its fallen..big deal..move on!
now who told you breasts are meant for babies alone?? tongue
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by kinibd(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Shatta wale dance hall king ina d whole Ghana. She still prettier than more than half of the number of girls criticizing her tho

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by David25(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:
I won't say anything since the husband is not complaining grin grin cheesy

But if I were to say something, I'd say she needs a boob job ASAP like kilode undecided undecided

Imagine;

those "boobs" looks like I dunno... 160yrs old while she's probably just in her early thirties

Either she gets a mastectomy or get boobs implant, or just keep those out public eyes. smh
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Hygist:
Lady who was mocked for improper dressing. Showing her slippers breast yesterday at GMAA2016 was actually top Ghanaian singer Shatta wale's wife; she met him when she was just 17 years old. Her name is Michy Shatta. Checkout their photos

17 years, she was with him when he was nothing..... i saw some girls talking trash yesterday.... he still loves her and even featured her on one of his video "Baby"

Mods, abeg make am hit fp so some girls will learn even guys

http://www.hygist.com/2016/06/lady-with-slippers-breasts-on-gmaa2016.html

See the earlier thread here :
https://www.nairaland.com/3189066/lady-slippers-breasts-gmaa2016-red-carpet
so a married man allows his wife expose her boo.bs like that and u say we should learn a lesson from that which leaves me wondering what lesson you want us to learn exactly.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Rasque1759(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2016
17yrs? ...no wonder...
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Bluffly: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Effect of Pregnancy prevention/BirthControl pills. I am damn sure she uses it a lot. Ladies need to be weary of those pills and be used with caution. Her diet could also contribute
http://www.herballove.com/articles/birth-control-cause-your-sagging-breast
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by msbbash(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2016
goldbim:
Her husband is not complaining... can we please respect the law of gravity!!? lipsrsealed
law of gravity ?
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by ojialo(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2016
She first had se.x with WALE at the age of seventeen years, and according to her WALE'S ability to satisfy her in bed make her stay with WALE till date.

So............... WALE'S was responsible why the WALLS OF JERICO FELL DOWN FLAT.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2016
U mean someone's wife or Ashawo..?
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by idu1(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2016
goldbim:
Her husband is not complaining... can we please respect the law of gravity!!? lipsrsealed
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by karryn(f): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
midolian:
2 bedroom FLAT...

Interested persons can contact Shatta Wale on this number, 0803526****.
u got me laughing though I was in a bad mood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by MrLittleFinger1(m): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
#BreastAtWorkSinceAge17
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by lizzlix(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
goldbim:
Which is? Breast that goes up will surely go down? As long as i can remember, i wasn't taught that topic with a breast as specimen.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by goldbim(f): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
lizzlix:
Which is? Breast that goes up will surely go down? As long as i can remember, i wasn't taught that topic with a breast as specimen.
grin I don't know what you are talking about.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by IMASTEX: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
This is a sign that what ever goes up must surely come down. Her own may be occasion by Nigeria economy
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by bukatyne(f): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2016
Apart from morally decent cloths, people should also strive for what fits them especially when they have the means to afford it.

Her breasts are an eyesore and not appealing to the eyes.

For those who would say she breastfed or has that shape naturally, that's why fashion is there to tone down our defects and highlight our pluses. She has a good skin tone and statue; she can play with that.

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by lizzlix(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2016
goldbim:
grin I don't know what you are talking about.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*chuckles*.....me too

1 Like

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by evy1(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2016
niyot124:
What's with the guy's name tho undecided " shatta Wale". Last I checked Wale is a yoruba name.
That is Ghana dancehall king,he is a Ghanian.
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Biospnx(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Her carpet breast v been there since like forever
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Netfad(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2016
She should have dressed properly to avoid this sort of disgrace, coz her Olympus sures fall really hard like it was Kratos who went knocking!!!

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2016
I logged in because of this..... Sandoski are you saying ur bwess are this ruined?

SANDOSKI:
*Dats true love ....cheesy

*No matter how you dey, person go still like......smiley
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2016
angels09:
I logged in because of this..... Sandoski are you saying ur bwess are this ruined?

Yes ooo..... Do you ve a problem with dat

winkwink

Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Temysteve(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2016
goldbim:
lol, un un! Law of airspace ni
Re: Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Edwinmason:
maybe she use her breast to push him to fame

Oh my God, you no serious at all. LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not? / Pics: Beauty Is Not Enough: If Not, Why Are These Ex-beauty Queens Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.