Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC (24837 Views)

Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Abiodun Agbele Arrested By EFCC Over N4.7billion Arms Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by bashydemy1: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2016
fernandoc:
President Buhari harassing and intimidating anyone that dares to criticize his brainless governance. Democracy mixed with dictatorship...what do we call that?
Shut and be realistic, #1.2billion was found in his account how did he get there? did he denied having the money in his account? NO. He keep sounting Zenith bank sponsor his election and so? after sponsoring his election how did the 1.2billion now get into his account? if i fund your election is the money gonna be in your account or spent.?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by bashydemy1: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Doesn't sound like a press release from Fayose. This is the cleanest, most political statement from Fayose. Hope he is not winding down. We need him to give this government, hell.
I just wonder how you sleep at night after supporting corruption in the day.. Beside he is no match for this Government he is only ranting ahead Olisa Metuh rant more than him and he is begging to return money now. Give the guy that was arrested 3days and he will start singing.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by bashydemy1: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2016
lytech1:
Buhari should spend his muscle in rebuilding and putting smiles on nigerians face rather than taking revenge of the past.

It seems Buhari is using EFCC for selfish interest rather than National interest.

God dont leave his people...
Hand fold,lets see who laugh last
So Buhari should just let Fayose go with the #1.2billion? He should also let Obanikoro go with his own etc... When are we going to get there is this keep happening? Corruption is the only problem in Nigeria and we need to fight corruption before things can fall in place.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by BraniacX(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2016
Drabeey:

I wont mention you again... Your ignorance above my comprehension, it is factory fitted.
hahahahahahaha!! grin grin grin
Is insulting me your default exit mechanism? cheesy
I will let that fly nigger! Just cure me of my ignorance and educate plain poor old ignorant me embarassed

Bwahahahahahahaha grin

Lame diversionari tactic cool
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by bashydemy1: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
FAYOSE: THE ONLY POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA THAT KEEPS PMB EYES WIDE AWAKE!!
hahha like PMB even care about him, EFCC is enough for him and they are doing their job... Why din't EFCC go after mimiko? and other PDP Governors? Fayose's case is like someone who know he has skeleton in his cupboard and just trying to be the first to attack other.. Fayose know they will trace that money to his account one day and that's why he have been attacking Buhari since 2015 so by the time EFCC discover the money he will run to media and started shouting that it's because he have been the voice of the opposition.. This is how Mutuh self started then and when he was arrested people are shouting witch hunt and he also deny collecting any money. He even tear and swallow his own statements but now what happen? He has accept that he collect money and begging to return the said money.. Most of them know Buhari Government does not tolerate nonsense and that was why they are all against him during the electioneering and they all did everything blackmail so people won't vote for him why? They know theie secret will be open and they will be prosecuted by Buhari..

But Buhari plan to be lenient with them from the onset, He ask them to return money secretly but most of them refuse thinking it's democracy and and buhari can never do anything, but those that know the kind of person buhari is and serious in fighting corruption have quietly return money.. The like of Olu Falae, Tony Anineh, Bode George don return money secretly even Ali Modu Sheriff when EFCC open him file he return money fast fast. But the like of fayose and co doing strong head.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by bashydemy1: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Drabeey:

you might as well make a good comment without being an empty head. 'Dictatorship' is telling people to return loots? I think its tme to take your concoction.
DOn't mind those wailers jare, Buhari ask them to return money quietly them do do strong head. If Dasuki no mention Fayose will dey go after him... dont ind those wailers jare.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by kinibd(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2016
This governor likes drama.

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by bashydemy1: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2016
dunkem21:

I don tire to tell am..

He doesn't even know how angry people are with this directionless government.
you go say how angry 5% are not peopl cos am not angry.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by jude90(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari the evil man
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by chernest2002: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2016
My worry is that buhari will be too old to stand trial after his atrocious tenure.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by bashydemy1: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
roymary:

Mr Full head- How come APC members are so immune to this so called "return of loot"? Abi dem no follow dey dis country before

Elaborate - Sir!

I belong to no party but this current government irritates an average Nigerian

undecided undecided undecided
Alot of APC members have return money coded.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Mylove55(f): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2016
fernandoc:
President Buhari harassing and intimidating anyone that dares to criticize his brainless governance. Democracy mixed with dictatorship...what do we call that?
why wont fayose be convulsing with his diarhia mouth after robbing d people of ekiti their electoral mandate, is only in nigeria, criminal politicians cry of witch-hunting after comitting a deadly crime in order to garner sympathies
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by joxyblast: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
A lot of people are blinded by today's governance,better check your time it's pass 1 year. We need to see rapid development, either in short term, middle and long term. You can multi task, retrieve looted funds and respond to the Nigerian need. That's why he was voted in.
Drabeey:

you might as well make a good comment without being an empty head. 'Dictatorship' is telling people to return loots? I think its tme to take your concoction.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Mylove55(f): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
jude90:
Buhari the evil man
God bless pmb for been evil to those criminal politicials and their conspirators like ipods and criminal avengers.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by bashydemy1: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Silvofitz:
POLITICIANS AND INSINCERITY
I wonder why one criminal always refer to another while trying to justify their criminality. If a criminal is not investigated by this administration, another administration would do that. Let's just be happy, that, at least, somebody is fighting corruption. Who could ever have dreamt that those enjoying the loot during Jonathan administration could be facing prosecution today? So, put aside ethno-political biases, and face the reality that the war against corruption is a must win. It beats my imagination that Fayose could be in possession of such huge amount of money, and his state is suffering that much.
The question people have not asked Fayose is that, If the money was meant for the funding of his election campaign, as claimed, how come the money was still intact a year after the election? Politicians and insincerity is like bread and butter.
Point of correction bro 2yrs after the election.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
THIS YOUR EPISTLE WOULD MAKE A GOOD NOVEL. I SEE THIS FAYOSE CASE DYING A NATURAL DEATH! THATS WAT I SEE
bashydemy1:
hahha like PMB even care about him, EFCC is enough for him and they are doing their job... Why din't EFCC go after mimiko? and other PDP Governors? Fayose's case is like someone who know he has skeleton in his cupboard and just trying to be the first to attack other.. Fayose know they will trace that money to his account one day and that's why he have been attacking Buhari since 2015 so by the time EFCC discover the money he will run to media and started shouting that it's because he have been the voice of the opposition.. This is how Mutuh self started then and when he was arrested people are shouting witch hunt and he also deny collecting any money. He even tear and swallow his own statements but now what happen? He has accept that he collect money and begging to return the said money.. Most of them know Buhari Government does not tolerate nonsense and that was why they are all against him during the electioneering and they all did everything blackmail so people won't vote for him why? They know theie secret will be open and they will be prosecuted by Buhari..

But Buhari plan to be lenient with them from the onset, He ask them to return money secretly but most of them refuse thinking it's democracy and and buhari can never do anything, but those that know the kind of person buhari is and serious in fighting corruption have quietly return money.. The like of Olu Falae, Tony Anineh, Bode George don return money secretly even Ali Modu Sheriff when EFCC open him file he return money fast fast. But the like of fayose and co doing strong head.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by 2kris(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
codedslayer:

Ipob youths are always angry. Lmaooo
may god almighty rule ur life the way buhari is ruling nigeria.........oya say amen
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
fernandoc:

Dictacracy
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by bashydemy1: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chosen1984:
THIS YOUR EPISTLE WOULD MAKE A GOOD NOVEL. I SEE THIS FAYOSE CASE DYING A NATURAL DEATH! THATS WAT I SEE
dying a natural death you say? till then,
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by fernandoc(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Drabeey:

And you wonder why people don't take you serious. Sentimental d!ckhead. A governor and his deputy are immune to prosecutions same applies to the president and vice. Section 303 of the Nigerian constitution. Investigations can be made pending when they relinquish their office. So is buhari upholding the rule of law by freezing the account of someone who is immune to prosecutions? Your senile brain should have told you that the rule of law is tending towards extinction in Nigeria. Hence my comment on dictatorship.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by codedslayer: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
2kris:
may god almighty rule ur life the way buhari is ruling nigeria.........oya say amen

May your life be ruined the way GEJ ruled Nigeria. Say amen.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
fernandoc:

And you wonder why people don't take you serious. Sentimental d!ckhead. A governor and his deputy are immune to prosecutions same applies to the president and vice. Section 303 of the Nigerian constitution. Investigations can be made pending when they relinquish their office. So is buhari upholding the rule of law by freezing the account of someone who is immune to prosecutions? Your senile brain should have told you that the rule of law is tending towards extinction in Nigeria. Hence my comment on dictatorship.

i have actually answered many mentions today about this matter. Yet, i wont make urs an exception.
Mr frog brain, You are actually wrong on the trash you spitted up there. "rule of law'' is still very much in existence in Nigeria. I Haven't come across any person who is jailed without a trial in Nigeria till date. Ffk, methu, dasuki even your brother Nnamdi kanu. They have been tried and kept there for one offence or the other. And pls dont tell me about the bails yet.
If freezing a theif bank account makes you feel like commiting suicide , why are u still alive? You can as well end your miserable life, 'just one spanner lost'
btw, let this sink into your thick empty skull, accounts aint covered with the immunity clause. It only means he can not be tried for any offence yet. Know this too, we are working on revoking his immunity, and soon his sins shall hunt him.

Dont mentiins me again, i wont answer. Thanks
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by dragunov: 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
fernandoc:
Ohhwwwww shattap will ya.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
God please give all biased commentors & youths in this section the grace to say the TRUTH always. For the politicians they are dying for had morgaged their future while they are quarreling ONLINE. This I pray through Christ our Lord!
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by fernandoc(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Drabeey:

i have actually answered many mentions today about this matter. Yet, i wont make urs an exception.
Mr frog brain, You are actually wrong on the trash you spitted up there. "rule of law'' is still very much in existence in Nigeria. I Haven't come across any person who is jailed without a trial in Nigeria till date. Ffk, methu, dasuki even your brother Nnamdi kanu. They have been tried and kept there for one offence or the other. And pls dont tell me about the bails yet.
If freezing a theif bank account makes you feel like commiting suicide , why are u still alive? You can as well end your miserable life, 'just one spanner lost'
btw, let this sink into your thick empty skull, accounts aint covered with the immunity clause. It only means he can not be tried for any offence yet. Know this too, we are working on revoking his immunity, and soon his sins shall hunt him.

Dont mentiins me again, i wont answer. Thanks
Hehehe you sound pained. Now it's obvious you have coconut head. Cos I can't understand why a self acclaimed 'intelligent 'fellow like you won't know the full meaning of prosecution. What is prosecution? And since you are such a defender of your brother Buhari, how many times has Buhari's administration respected the rule of law in a case that doesn't favor them. Don't even bother answering that question. Just collect your salary for sycophants and enjoy. #bless your dull brain.
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by 2kris(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

suffering and smilling
Re: Fayose Reacts To Arrest Of Abiodun Agbele, His 'closest' Friend By EFCC by 2kris(m): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

i know u dream about ibos.the came to ur state and made millions and u are so weak and helpless that u resorted to calling them names......eya speady recovery ka ji ko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-ministers .."Jonathan Lied About Concession Speech"... / Former PDP Chairman, Makarfi, Loses Constituency To APC / Ekiti Bye-election: 3 Persons Feared Killed in Olujimi's Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.