Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,696 members, 7,802,053 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? (2564 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / Claims To Loving Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes but you shouldnt disrespect and ridicule the girl in the process? undecided

Waste man does that,A Gentleman always knws the way to get her open like a BOOK.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Waste man does that,A Gentleman always knws the way to get her open like a BOOK.

If you say so then, I think the gentleman is becoming extinct,
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

Or 'forgets' to call and expects you to come running back cos he's 'been there' !!

Maybe the sex was shit Or he got bare girls on his case so cant give a flying monkey.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

If you say so then, I think the gentleman is becoming extinct,

They r loads out there you just need to be patient.We ve got conscience too c'mon
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Indeed, Or tells you the ball is in your court in other words if we are sexing then we can be together eventhough I dont know your last name or what you do undecided

What Kinda MAN do u deal with Geeeeeez
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

As if you are any different . . tongue cheesy
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

As if you are any different . . tongue cheesy

I am very very Different Unique in my own way,I treat woman like diamond unless she wants to be treated different.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by platinumnk(f): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

I am very very Different Unique in my own way,I treat woman like diamond unless she wants to be treated different.

kiss kiss
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Yea right! Isnt that they all say?
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by TOPE20001(f): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
@topic
No money, No romance cheesy
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ujujoan:

Yea right! Isnt that they all say?

Well of course but ur instincts should guide you through,Most of em dudes r wanna be Bad boi,what happened to being sweet like if u r a sweet boi u r a PUM.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

@topic
No money, No romance cheesy

How much do u charge per romance
? grin
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by TOPE20001(f): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

How much do u charge per romance
? grin

u see that is not the case
How can u woo a woman without money eh? even callin her will cost u money grin
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by sexyback1(f): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
@uju,u are a gold digger.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
How can u woo a woman without money eh? even callin her will cost u money

Dont mind them. Anyway, maybe they' want to resort to MTN flash!  grin
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

How can u woo a woman without money eh? even callin her will cost u money grin

Lai lai we dont call anymore we chat on msn now,we ask for her id or fcbk or use 02 free txt.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by TOPE20001(f): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Lai lai we dont call anymore we chat on msn now,we ask for her id or fcbk or use 02 free txt.

Buahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Broke negros tongue

but honestly . . . Money doesnt always have to come first but at the same time i dont want a guy without ambitions n prospect cool
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
sexy back:

@uju,u are a gold digger.

Do you even know what that means? I tot you were still trying to find out 'who owns a woman's body'!!  tongue  cheesy
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Buahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Broke negros tongue

but honestly . . . Money doesnt always have to come first but at the same time i dont want a guy without ambitions n prospect cool

Is the recession Love,ambitions + prospects does not = Money
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

The kind of men I have been meeting lately and no I dont meet them at clubs either undecided
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by iice(f): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
@Topic
Nothing happened to it.  It has always been there, just not as out there and rampant as it is today
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The kind of men I have been meeting lately and no I dont meet them at clubs either undecided

Well those r time waster's take ur time jare the right dude is around the corner just tke a chill pill.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Well those r time waster's take your time jare the right dude is around the corner just tke a chill pill.

Thanks hun grin,
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

They r loads out there you just need to be patient.We ve got conscience too c'mon

REALY undecidedIm beginning to doubt that,
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

REALY undecidedIm beginning to doubt that,

We r not Devils now,we ve got feelings too,u just dont know how to work it.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by TOPE20001(f): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Is the recession Love,ambitions + prospects does not = Money

my point excatly . . . . .he may not be rich now but i know he will later grin cheesy
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2009
follypimpi:

We r not Devils now,we ve got feelings too,u just dont know how to work it.

This is all news to me cheesy So most men have feelings? wow
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
Why are you complaining? I'll count that as a blessing that her true colors are showing this early. Better move on and find the one you like.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

This is all news to me cheesy So most men have feelings? wow

Now u being sarcastic,Of course we do @ the end of the day is not like we gain anything hurting y'all.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2009
I see women going "all a man wants is sex" and i wonder whether women themselves dont want the sex.  grin Get into the relationship proper and you'll be the one begging for a good night's rest without all the "hold me here, do something now".

There are still women out there who will love a man without putting money first but i must be entirely honest, if my sister or cousin came to ask me whether she shld marry a dude, i will ask her if the guy has the potential to be financially secure (doesnt have to be rich). What's the use living a life of permanent pnury stuck with a man who doesnt see providing for you as a responsibility . . . now that you can choose do so wisely but not greedily. In marriage there is no second chance.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by sexyback1(f): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
TOPE2000.

DIS GIRL NA SMALL GIRL O.SEE WETIN D SOCIETY HAS TURNED TO.
Re: Girls, What Happened To Loving A Man Without Putting Money First? by follypimpi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2009
davidylan:

I see women going "all a man wants is sex" and i wonder whether women themselves dont want the sex. grin Get into the relationship proper and you'll be the one begging for a good night's rest without all the "hold me here, do something now".

There are still women out there who will love a man without putting money first but i must be entirely honest, if my sister or cousin came to ask me whether she shld marry a dude, i will ask her if the guy has the potential to be financially secure (doesnt have to be rich). What's the use living a life of permanent pnury stuck with a man who doesnt see providing for you as a responsibility . . . now that you can choose do so wisely but not greedily. In marriage there is no second chance.

May God continue to Bless u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook / Are You Really Becky? / I Impregnated Them Both Are 5 Months Pregnant Now All In The Same House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.