Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife (9919 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, His Wife And High Chiefs Worship At A Church In Canada. Photos / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Ooni Of Ife & His Entourage At The Voice Of America Studios In Washington.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Kelechi2020(m): 4:41am On Jun 28, 2016
good riddance to st u pi d non sense....
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 28, 2016
ydass:
The ooni act so u serious, just imagine delivering an incoherent speech to a group of professionals in PA. I felt so embarrassed
I was embarrased watching how he kept moving from one local government council in the US to another to receive certificates from mayors(eauivalent to LG chairmen) and councellors. A whole Ooni of Ife, Arole Oduduwa.

I also didnt like the way he kept preaching jesus almost everywhere he visited and not receiving the honour a king of his calibre was meant to receive.
Yet he tries to blend traditional religion with white mans religion. He seems confused.

The black americans he met were trying to connect to their roots and yoruba gods, but the Ooni went to the US preaching about white man's religion. The same religion the white man used in justifying the enslavement of their ansecstors for hundred of years.

They need to sit him in the palace and tutor him how tradition works.

The amount of money (which belongs to the people of ife) spent on logistics, renting of limousines, feeding, airline fees, hotels, sight seeing e.t.c running into 100 of millions of naira spent on tickets for everyone on his entourage including his pangolo musicians would have gone a long way if invested in Ife.

Maybe now that he is back in the country, the palace chief can send him to benin, agbor or kano for proper tutelage on how to be a king.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2016
What's our business with who Ooni decides to worship? Who cares if he worships stones. Maan this is 2016. People dey 'H' , una carry nonsense on top head like yoghurt

I wonder how much food this puts on the table of the average Yoruba man out there

Ethiopia is about to overtake Nigeria as Africa's industrial powerhouse, light no dey, no jobs. Dem this one dey here dey form Mr Afrocentric.

Gtfoh!

Reminds me of those dusty hotep cats from SA-nater TV
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by phemmie06(m): 4:53am On Jun 28, 2016
@OP Calling ooni Lord of the universe, so it is ooni you pray to? I sorry sorry o. In Fela's voice
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Jay542(m): 5:12am On Jun 28, 2016
raph101:
Story for the gods... Wetting concern u, let d guy live his life.

there are some positions you take in Life that iss required for you not to live your life anymore rather you have to live that life and i guess this is part of it.
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by leahcimzil: 6:03am On Jun 28, 2016
duduade:
But in all fairness.. I haff never seen this type in Ooni before.... Wakawaka
how many have you seen?
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Enahi(f): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2016
Whoever wrote this jargons must be very stupid, I am very happy with what the present Oni is doing and I am so happy his wife is not as bad as I thought, she is perfect for him.

I am not a Yoruba girl but I believe the Oni is just trying to unite the Yoruba race all over the world. Yorubas should be greatful for having this man as their Oni, a United Yoruba people will bring unity and one voice to Yorubas.

I wish my Oba of bini can learn from the present Oni, being a King has gone past just sitting in the Palace. What a governor can do an Oni or Oba should be able to do same with his influence.
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Enahi:
Whoever wrote this jargons must be very stupid, I am very happy with what the present Oni is doing and I am so happy his wife is not as bad as I thought, she is perfect for him.

I am not a Yoruba girl but I believe the Oni is just trying to unite the Yoruba race all over the world. Yorubas should be greatful for having this man as their Oni, a United Yoruba people will bring unity and one voice to Yorubas.

I wish my Oba of bini can learn from the present Oni, being a King has gone past just sitting in the Palace. What a governor can do an Oni or Oba should be able to do same with his influence.
And who said or where did you read that the yorubas aren't united
We are as united as ever and we don't need a king to remind us of the strenght in our unity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by obiak4(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2016
phemmyutd:
Guy, Ooni is not your problem, your problem is your unintelligent background.

To be a Ruler is not by staying under one roof called Palace, without having any single impact on the people you are ruling.

The king has a vision and a dullard like you can never understand, face your idleness rulers and leave ooni to strife for is Vision
If you don't have anything meaningful to SAY PLEASE don't say anything
Op is 1000% correct
I employ the Ifa priest to do the needful (open the proverbial calabash)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by chudyprince: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2016
... That any other sin will be forgiven, but to sin against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven.
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by shugaboy6102(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2016
scully95:

you must be masturbating in your dreams, you better shoot yourself so you can wake up.. mofo of the 21st century.. you see the bible book of chukwuma chapter 15 verse 10 ?

how can omo ale reveal itself ? a bastard brainwash.. the brainwash on your head is too massive.. no wonder they call yo 3rd world country. go back to your roots and find solution to your problems.. you have Dibia, ifa and odinani to go back to..

stop marketing foreign god, it turns you to a puppet serving the interest of the origin of these foreign gods.. a copy, paste and remodfied version of your traditional roots.. stop being a potential puppets to these foreign crazies... wake up.. stop masturbating in your dreams..

watch the video bellow.. this is why i love igbo people... watch the video again nah..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV38Fy6S-64
Stand up ovation for Mr Chuks please. I love this man. grin grin grin grin

#mofo
I hope u don't find ursef in hell.you will confess that Jesus is Lord.
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
I'm with Idongesit on this. This Ooni is a disgrace. From marrying a prostitute to visiting subordinates to spreading the gospel of Jesus, the Jesus that even the oyinbo are rejecting and discarding by the minute. This would be hilarious if it weren't so unfortunate.

He might not be a bad person but he does not deserve to be on that throne. The seat of the Ooni has certain requirements which he flouts repeatedly and without compunction too. His father failed to train him properly in the ways of Ife monarchy.
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by druxy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
jumobi1:

How many have you seen?
lol..I so like that question
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by scully95: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
shugaboy6102:
I hope u don't find ursef in hell.you will confess that Jesus is Lord.

Again go back to your roots..... There is no hell in Yoruba traditional religion of ifa that was copied by both islam and christianity, the religion of abraham. Heaven is our second home, we don't have hell. So where did you get your brainwash about hell from ?

#mofo learn about your traditional roots first before the foreign one.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by shugaboy6102(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
scully95:

Again go back to your roots..... There is no hell in Yoruba traditional religion of ifa that was copied by both islam and christianity, the religion of abraham. Heaven is our second home, we don't have hell. So where did you get your brainwash about hell from ?

#mofo learn about your traditional roots first before the foreign one.

I pray the lord revives your soul.accept christ now as your Lord and Personal saviour while offer still lasts.And please do not blaspheme the name of the Lord b4 the thunder of the Lord locates you.

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by scully95: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
[s]
shugaboy6102:
I pray the lord revives your soul.accept christ now as your Lord and Personal saviour while offer still lasts.And please do not blaspheme the name of the Lord b4 the thunder of the Lord locates you.
[/s]

May ifa show you the way. i should not blaspheme the name of the lord.. which name of the lord .. do you mean those ones in british parliament ?

ifa traditional religion has been blasphemed since over a century and today you have the result.. the result is a total 3rd world country where the personality in the position of Ooni is shouting a foreign god, a mere effigy of backwardness, an element of enslavement.. calling foreign invention his father.. What gibbrish?

if you don't know anything about your tradition you should keep shut please.. which foolish thunder... ordinary rain that fell recently in china thnder there killed several people what about the thunder that striked a church in western ukraine recently..

you must be crazy.. ever heard of thunder striking a shrine before ?

you should stop already.. they even call you 3rd world.. Following a 1st world, religion..

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by shugaboy6102(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
scully95:
[s][/s]

May ifa show you the way. i should not blaspheme the name of the lord.. which name of the lord .. do you mean those ones in british parliament ?

ifa traditional religion has been blasphemed since over a century and today you have the result.. the result is a total 3rd world country where the personality in the position of Ooni is shouting a foreign god, a mere effigy of backwardness, an element of enslavement.. calling foreign invention his father.. What gibbrish?

if you don't know anything about your tradition you should keep shut please.. which foolish thunder... ordinary rain that fell recently in china thnder there killed several people what about the thunder that striked a church in western ukraine recently..

you must be crazy.. ever heard of thunder striking a shrine before ?

you should stop already.. they even call you 3rd world.. Following a 1st world, religion..
its well with u.Jesus loves you still.
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by scully95: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
shugaboy6102:
its well with u.Jesus loves you still.

satan punish jesu while esu bless you and jesu.

remove ife from life ..
life begins from ife.....

go back to your roots.

jesus is a foreign invention for the slaves. you are no longer a slave... pls go back to your roots..

1 Like

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Bigchee72: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Why is it that non-Ife folks are doing the most whining?
Anyone care to know how we in Ife think about him or do you prefer continue to be our unpaid and unsolicited spokesman?
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by quickly: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
princey83:

I was embarrased watching how he kept moving from one local government council in the US to another to receive certificates from mayors(eauivalent to LG chairmen) and councellors. A whole Ooni of Ife, Arole Oduduwa.

I also didnt like the way he kept preaching jesus almost everywhere he visited and not receiving the honour a king of his calibre was meant to receive.
Yet he tries to blend traditional religion with white mans religion. He seems confused.

The black americans he met were trying to connect to their roots and yoruba gods, but the Ooni went to the US preaching about white man's religion. The same religion the white man used in justifying the enslavement of their ansecstors for hundred of years.

The amount of money (which belongs to the people of ife) spent on logistics, renting of limousines, feeding, airline fees, hotels, sight seeing e.t.c running into 100 of millions of naira spent on tickets for everyone on his entourage including his pangolo musicians would have gone a long way if invested in Ife.

Maybe now that he is back in the country, the palace chief can send him to benin, agbor or kano for proper tutelage on how to be a king.

He is an ambassador of ife and yorubaland. A proper kings job is to look for ddevelopment in his land and sit down on some throne and ordering pp like aroumd.

He is setting a standard and many places are happy wi the him.
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Bigchee72: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
princey83:

Princey...here is a forum I put together with the Ooni and black American and West Indian Yoruba followers and those wanting to know their heritage. Care to tell me where you heard him talking Jesus ?

Were you here to say what he was talking about when speaking to black Americans and west Indians? I didn't even air the part where he talks about Ifa.

Those that know the least talk the most

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDGhfPRQKwA
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by phemmyutd(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
obiak4:

If you don't have anything meaningful to SAY PLEASE don't say anything
Op is 1000% correct
I employ the Ifa priest to do the needful (open the proverbial calabash)

How relevant is your village ruler since he has been sitting in his palace?
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by scully95: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bigchee72:

Princey...here is a forum I put together with the Ooni and black American and West Indian Yoruba followers and those wanting to know their heritage. Care to tell me where you heard him talking Jesus ?

Were you here to say what he was talking about when speaking to black Americans and west Indians? I didn't even air the part where he talks about Ifa.

Those that know the least talk the most

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDGhfPRQKwA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ojDcNlZ7Y

the son of omo ale..

this is why i love and i will only respect oluibadan..

see the madman in the position of ooni. i can't disrespect ooni because that post has been on for centuries upon centuries but this mad man is in the position of ooni is not and will never be my ooni. i agree with the writer of this post and it's the reason i shared it in the first place.

calling foreign invented god is his father jesus.. the height of all madness in ile ife history.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Bigchee72: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
scully95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ojDcNlZ7Y

the son of omo ale..

this is why i love and i will only respecr oluibadan..

see the madman in the position of ooni. i can disrespect ooni but this mad man is not my ooni..
foreign god is his father.. the height of all madness in ile ife.

Who is the crowd that he spoke to in your clip? Black American and West Indian?

He spoke to black American and West Indian crowds twice on this trip. Both times he spoke on the tenants of Ifa. You showed him at a Nigerian church and married it to an axe you likely carried into this thread to grind long before this thread came into existence.

Try context.

I'm happy his my Ooni. I'm happy as an Ife man to now walk past a palace I once saw as a relic of the past and now see it as a future of possibility.
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by scully95: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bigchee72:

Who is the crowd that he spoke to in your clip? Black American and West Indian?

He spoke to black American and West Indian crowds twice on this trip. Both times he spoke on the tenants of Ifa. You showed him at a Nigerian church and married it to an axe you likely carried into this thread to grind long before this thread came into existence.

Try context.

I'm happy his my Ooni. I'm happy as an Ife man to now walk past a palace I once saw as a relic of the past and now see it as a future of possibility.

do i give 2 fck abt who the wrought are in the crowd, the foolish slaves in the crowd are surely those in the church.

surely the african americans in the u.s he went to were expecting a normal ooni to come tell them their stories and how to connect back to them..

i know many who did not even go to see this madman because of this crap. calling zionist invented god his father.. this is pure madness, the other day he was worshiping in anglican queens of englan church, disowning all the orisas and shrine.. yet came out to defend he's worshing god.. which foolish god.. god of hebrew that created satan.. what it could not control.. is that the typeof god he's following.. enslavement god.

but he went there saying jesus is his father. what rubbish..

which foolish future of posibility is in ife.. when you go out saying jesus is your father you expect them to do what .. come to ile ife and be shouting the same j esus is your father.. you think everyone is as foolish as that particularly abroad... only in nigeria they take the foreign ideology seriously. in england and nederlands, they re turning their churches to museums..

meanwhile our shrines are worldwide known.. there are many ways to turn ile ife to a tourist giant of africa.. he thinks by calling j esus is his father those coming to ife pilgrims will continue coming .... this will make them stop coming and the inflow that comes to ife will stop. this is not a smart move.. because he renovated the palace then what ... will everyone in ile ife be sleeping in the palace.. how has that affected ordinary people that is heavily dependent on tourism..

when ooni is shouting jesus.. see another foolish oba bellow..

The other day, another Oba was rolling on the floor for JESUS. This time, we have an Emir in disguise as the Olowu of Owu Ile – a significant place in Yoruba’s history. This was how we lost Ilorin to the Fulani invaders – a Yoruba city became an Islamic state because of this type of behaviour. According to Peter Adegoke, ‘a Jihadist cannot be a true Yoruba king neither can crussader, the same way a Pastor cannot sincerely be a Yoruba Oba.’ I won’t be surprised if this guy eventually ban all indigenous religious practices in his domain, definitely, this one will not enter a Shrine or offer sacrifice.

Is it by force to be an Oba? An Alfa cannot support masquerades and if choices were to be made, this Alfa-Oba will pitch his tent with his Muslim Ummah. This is a mockery of our tradition which must be resisted. Can Olu-Awo be allowed to become Imam or Emir of Kano? I am not against any Alfa, Sheikh or Hijab wearing wives but I believe it is a mockery of our tradition and insincerity for an Alfa to be a Yoruba King. The two cannot mix. -

this has got to stop otherwise, new fresh of western nigerian boko haram will start and it will be more powerful than all the foreign sponsored terrorists...

this is what leads to home grown terrorism. factsonly
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Bigchee72: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Of course you don't care about the crowd. Context is your enemy and you produced a clip of an Ooni speaking to non black Americans about Jesus after quoting someone who claimed that he was.

I wouldn't give a damn too if my point was wrong and I was one who can't admit fail on the Internet.

But here you are, speaking for black Americans and what their expectations are and an Ooni that spoke to them in your absence. LOL

lady Tyrell says it best about folks like you that don't know jack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF3pLjxaHaM
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by scully95: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
[s]
Bigchee72:
Of course you don't care about the crowd. Context is your enemy and you produced a clip of an Ooni speaking to non black Americans about Jesus after quoting someone who claimed that he was.

I wouldn't give a damn too if my point was wrong and I was one who can't admit fail on the Internet.

But here you are, speaking for black Americans and what their expectations are and an Ooni that spoke to them in your absence. LOL

lady Tyrell says it best about folks like you that don't know jack:[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF3pLjxaHaM

when foolishness overides madness, what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right... no matter where you go to and come back. what is wrong will continue to remain wrong. i will never ever bow to any pressure or surrender my tradition to a foreign one or a mere paper god.

never after all these zioist bastards are doing and continue doing against the great people of africa..

you come here sharing another foolish video. i did not even bother to click it.

i will forever stand against what is wrong, and stand in favour of what is right.. irrespective of the brainwash in average ppl's mind.

your future is stolen from you, your brain is being enslaved and this continued..

for how long are you going to keep living in denial ...

i will continue to stand up against oppresion cos this is height of oppression..

i wont reply your junks again cos it seems to me you a deff and dumb that continue living in denial..
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Bigchee72: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
scully95:
[s]

when foolishness overides madness, what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right... no matter where you go to and come back. what is wrong will continue to remain wrong. i will never ever bow to any pressure or surrender my tradition to a foreign one or a mere paper god.

never after all these zioist bastards are doing and continue doing against the great people of africa..

you come here sharing another foolish video. i did not even bother to click it.

i will forever stand against what is wrong, and stand in favour of what is right.. irrespective of the brainwash in average ppl's mind.

your future is stolen from you, your brain is being enslaved and this continued..

for how long are you going to keep living in denial ...

i will continue to stand up against oppresion cos this is height of oppression..

i wont reply your junks again cos it seems to me you a deff and dumb that continue living in denial..

That's cool my dude....to each his own. You're going to leave this thread as you came in. I'm not changing your mind nor do I care to try. But you ARE wrong in saying that he spoke Jesus in front of African American crowds. I was there and put together the forum and am here to tell you you're wrong...you wont admit it and as in your last post, moved on from that make believe to get back on your hating horse. I'm in the states and have a king that I know will work with folks here to expand our culture and foster ties, both economic and spiritual. You're in the nairaland forum prophesizing my alleged future and playing armchair psychologist diagnosing my denial of a future yet to be. You're on YouTube comments section spitting more anger about video you in here say you didn't even watch!! Lol!!!

What's real here, bro? How immature are you?

1 Like

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by absoluteSuccess: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2016
God bless the Ooni, you are indeed a great monarch with keen interest in the glory of the Yoruba people.

You did well balancing the old with the new and fanning the ember of love from coast to coast to establish your throne.

God bless you, may Jesus whom you believe also abide with you as you continue to reign upon the sacred throne with splendor and glory.

We have blessed you from Zion, son of David, rule with fear of God. Your enemies shall be your footstool, they will wail but you will reign.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by macof(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Bigchee72:
Why is it that non-Ife folks are doing the most whining?
Anyone care to know how we in Ife think about him or do you prefer continue to be our unpaid and unsolicited spokesman?

but speak the truth! what use is an Ooni if he goes around preaching Jesus? What concerns Jesus with yoruba?

whether he attends a conference with African Americans or a church with Nigerians it changes nothing about his duty to the throne. .. which is to be the custodian and defender of the Yoruba culture and traditions in the same way the queen of England is the custodian of the English culture and defender of the Anglican faith

at least he unlike sijuwade is involved in Yoruba traditions...I saw him preside over the Olokun festival

we don't need pastors or imams as Obas. ..it is better for that throne to be vacant for all eternity than to Insult the ancestors with all these nonsense foreign religions that exist only to eliminate our identity as Africans.
Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by Bigchee72: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
macof:

but speak the truth! what use is an Ooni if he goes around preaching Jesus? What concerns Jesus with yoruba?

whether he attends a conference with African Americans or a church with Nigerians it changes nothing about his duty to the throne. .. which is to be the custodian and defender of the Yoruba culture and traditions in the same way the queen of England is the custodian of the English culture and defender of the Anglican faith

at least he unlike sijuwade is involved in Yoruba traditions...I saw him preside over the Olokun festival

we don't need pastors or imams as Obas. ..it is better for that throne to be vacant for all eternity than to Insult the ancestors with all these nonsense foreign religions that exist only to eliminate our identity as Africans.

This trip was nothing but him preaching Jesus?

Do you know the number of speeches he made? They were all about preaching Jesus? Are you serious? you make up your own truth and run with it. Is that how it works? He was preaching Jesus in front of the congressional black caucus? At MoCADA? At Odunde? At Columbia Univsersity? At the African Union? At the economic forum in Maryland?

Lol...you dudes stay beating your own drum.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Disgrace, Nigerian Man HEAVILY Lambasts 'ooni Of Ife' & His Wife by macof(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bigchee72:

This trip was nothing but him preaching Jesus?

Do you know the number of speeches he made? They were all about preaching Jesus? Are you serious? you make up your own truth and run with it. Is that how it works? He was preaching Jesus in front of the congressional black caucus? At MoCADA? At Odunde? At Columbia Univsersity? At the African Union? At the economic forum in Maryland?

Lol...you dudes stay beating your own drum.

did he preach Jesus in church? yes or no? if yes why should ooni insult the throne in such manner?

that is what we should talk about

nobody on this thread is interested with the odunde festival or Maryland economic forum...those are subjects of another discuss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Translate To Yoruba. / Kogi State Traditional Wear / Please What Is The Meaning Of Nekwa And Inukwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.