Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport (30088 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2016
opius:

"DIGITAL" grin ... No wonder u re misbehaving n talking out of sense , ur brain is outdated n need upgrading
You have made a great point. Now I know you are smart. But note that for every King, there are slaves. Where I come from there are no Kings, hence no slaves. Ride on in your prideful slavery
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Let's learn to tell the TRUTH a King ought NOT to be a traveler point and blank. Let the World come to him/her for advice etc.
sarrki:

Respect your elders boy. Am quite sure you dont have one. so that your days may be long!!!! Oya take your bath and go to school
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2016
GetWellNigeria:

Igbo man no culture or cultural value....
Which part of me is Igbo ? My tongue or my leg ?

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by codedslayer: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
You cant take a joke on your globe trotting, throne-devaluating Ooni ?

Apart of you knows that Ooni has spent more days on the road than on the throne. Someone has to call him to order.

Online billionaire, face your gala business and leave the man alone. Dont you have shame?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by codedslayer: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2016
onatisi:

He will soon get fed up of travelling,just wait and see. The throne still dey trip am

Baba Ghana, you are always bitter. May God heal your soul.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by taemilola(f): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2016
HRH, welcome sir.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by overlord77: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
The traveling Ooni, is he going somewhere or coming back ? Dont know who gave that boy the crown. A king is supposed to be at the Kingdom while the world visits him.

Don't make disrespectful utterances like this towards an oba. I have lived in d west long enough to know that you don't talk aimlessly at their royal household. If you've got some other more important thing to say, kindly oblige us.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2016
egokudiowomoney:
and that is the major reason why your culture and tradition is being trashed.

What is good about these cultures my good friend. Lets be frank. In what way has the culture helped us to provide electricity, develop manufacturing modules and augment our understanding of the universe. Culture is only good in manufacturing tribalism and racism.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
codedslayer:

Online billionaire, face your gala business and leave the man alone. Dont you have shame?
What is shameful about being wealthy my good friend. Stop hating on my billions.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by codedslayer: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
What is shameful about being wealthy my good friend. Stop hating on my billions.

Lmaoo. Online wealth, shameless liar. You have been exposed many times here. Tell that lies to newbies, we know you well. Your oga will be laughing you right now.

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
codedslayer:

Lmaoo. Online wealth, shameless liar. You have been exposed many times here. Tell that lies to newbies, we know you well. Your oga will be laughing you right now.
What lie buddy ?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by codedslayer: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
What lie buddy ?

Get away from here jor, liar wey no even get shame. lmao
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2016
codedslayer:

Get away from here jor, liar wey no even get shame. lmao
English please. Mental masturbator of cynical ramification. Dont magnify your hatred for education. You are obviously timid. Might be better if you focus on improving your demented soul.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by codedslayer: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
English please. Mental masturbator of cynical ramification. Dont magnify your hatred for education. You are obviously timid. Might be better if you focus on improving your demented soul.

Coming from a chronic liar and despicable oaf whose hobbies is to spread wicked lies, no one even take a wicked liar like you serious, virtual millionaire. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Etinosajay(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2016
JingoOAU:

Is that boy your mate??

We just invite generational curses wiyth our utterances sometimes...

Be well guided

TBH

You people say worse than these to other tribes.

Will you rebuke it when they do? No. Because it makes u happy to insult others, but not to be insulted
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Etinosajay(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Bolustic:
You see some people crucifying the Ooni for travelling as if the travel budget is being financed by their 5 states governors.

It's pure jealousy. Let them look around and see if any of their kings is as classy as the young Ooni.

Egbon bolu

You people say worse than this to other tribes.

If one thread is opened about another tribe, just enter and count the number of yoruba goons you'll see insulting, bashing as they like.

So if you can throw insults, why not graciously accept it as well.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ademusiwa5: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
He will not stop his nonsense.
This ogunwuse will not stop is nonsense ..

Did you see the usa president meet him no. Because he is not,

Why I can meet the usa.

It is call fraud Mr ogunwuse alot of people are laughing at his because they know the story.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by santafe(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Billyonaire:

What is good about these cultures my good friend. Lets be frank. In what way has the culture helped us to provide electricity, develop manufacturing modules and augment our understanding of the universe. Culture is only good in manufacturing tribalism and racism.

Spot on. I concur 100%
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Olibboy: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2016
anywhere wey u enter kabiesi emi blah blah blah
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by druxy(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2016
welcomuu
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by TamedWolf90: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Bolustic:
You see some people crucifying the Ooni for travelling as if the travel budget is being financed by their 5 states governors.

It's pure jealousy. Let them look around and see if any of their kings is as classy as the young Ooni.

Now you are indirectly looking for trouble....
Wetyn come bring that one come this matter nah?
I'm proudly Igbo but I don't have any issue with the esteemed Ooni travelling to see his people around the world.
I actually admire the man, I admire riches and I admire royalty so don't indirectly insult my people cause of one misdirected tank saying rubbish..
You don't even know where he is from so just comment and don't bring tribalism here...

We know rainwater and we also know the one that was poured on the ground by someone

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by KINGinVAHALA: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Now you are indirectly looking for trouble....
Wetyn come bring that one come this matter nah?
I'm proudly Igbo but I don't have any issue with the esteemed Ooni travelling to see his people around the world.
I actually admire the man, I admire riches and I admire royalty so don't indirectly insult my people cause of one misdirected tank saying rubbish..
You don't even know where he is from so just comment and don't bring tribalism here...

We know rainwater and we also know the one that was poured on the ground by someone
Hey bro, how far na? you got my mail yesterday? if you didn't please check and respond, we need an urgent discussion.

Hope you haven't joined Ekweremadu gang o??
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by bayaar(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Kaabo pada, oba ajala.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by olaasiwaju: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Allahu akbar, Ooni of Washington D.C
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by TamedWolf90: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hey bro, how far na? you got my mail yesterday? if you didn't please check and respond, we need an urgent discussion.

Hope you haven't joined Ekweremadu gang o??

Lols, I will check now... I dy Ekweremmadu Gang since nah...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by AJJ17(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2016
..I think nairaland should now be renamed to something like Igbo vs Yoruba forum because I wonder why the unnecessary rivalry and bashing at a every slightest mention of one tribe doing either good or bad or even when the tribe just dey hin own? ....but you find the rich and politicians running things together while we hide here faceless,spreading unnecessary hatred on one another. God help this country.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by KINGinVAHALA: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Lols, I will check now... I dy Ekweremmadu Gang since nah...

Hahahaha, bad boy unlimited. Seem you have forgotten hell is real and sinners like you shall sure go to hell.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ademusiwa5: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
He put the Nigeria flag, I can't laugh.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by drkells(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Then you need more civilization knowledge, king travels to explore and promote his culture and traditions to the world,gone are days of king Solomon where our own queen of sheba visited now you invites and explore the world by visitation...waiting for him in Paris
Billyonaire:
The traveling Ooni, is he going somewhere or coming back ? Dont know who gave that boy the crown. A king is supposed to be at the Kingdom while the world visits him.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by drkells(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Royalty deserves respect and honour mostly a great ooni of ife
Etinosajay:

TBH

You people say worse than these to other tribes.

Will you rebuke it when they do? No. Because it makes u happy to insult others, but not to be insulted
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by drkells(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Welcome back king Solomon of our time
Billyonaire:
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Arrives Nigeria Today. Pictured At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
drkells:
Then you need more civilization knowledge, king travels to explore and promote his culture and traditions to the world,gone are days of king Solomon where our own queen of sheba visited now you invites and explore the world by visitation...waiting for him in Paris

Sorry my good friend, have you heard about Television and mass media before ? That is what is used to promote cultures via documentary. There is also something called Culture blogging and vlogging.

Yorubas have had great kings, yes great kings, but none has traveled as much as this one within a short time of being coronated. I guess this King is governing his subjects and slaves remotely using telepresence. I hope he moves around with his throne not just his scepter.

#On-The-Move King

Why Are Nigerians So Abusive And Insulting? / Supreme Court Dethrones Obong Of Calabar, Orders New Selection / Masquerade At Burial Of Traditional Ruler. Nnewi