Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State (30406 Views)

Man Stabs Himself To Death In Ughelli, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Islie: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2016
By Perez Brisibe

UGHELLI— In what is gradually turning Ughelli, Delta State, into a town of rapists, barely five days after a sales girl was raped and bludgeoned to death at Afiesere community, another sales girl has been attacked.

Vanguard learned that the victim, identified as Charity, was raped and then beaten with a mallet.

The incident occurred, yesterday, inside a shop were the victim sells fish feeds at Ekuigbo community, Ughelli.

Yesterday’s case is the third in five days after the wife of a popular hotelier was attacked and raped inside her shop along Ekerejebor Road in Ughelli, last Friday.

It was gathered that the victim, who was at the point of death, was discovered naked by the owner of an adjoining shop in the same building, who then raised alarm.

Sympathisers rushed the victim to Ughelli Central Hospital.

It was gathered that the assailants had raped, gagged and tied the victim, leaving her for dead, before she was discovered.

Speaking on the incident, an eyewitness, who gave her name as Mercy, told Vanguard: “The victim was raped. Her assailants used a mallet they left behind in the shop to smash her head and eyes.”

When Vanguard visited the Accident and Emergency unit of the central hospital, her mother and sympathisers were seen crying as medics battled to save the victim.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/another-sales-girl-battling-life-attack-rapist-ughelli/
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Dreal11247: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2016
Can we not be receiving good news from Ughelli? What is this town turning to? The other day, it was cultists, later, armed robbers and now, rapists. May God deliver us from all these evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by tyson99(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmmm may God protect us from evil men
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Rape should attract death sentence.It's the only way out of this madness.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by greatwhite(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Sad. cry
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
Rape should attract death sentence.It's the only way out of this madness.

Just death sentence? Tried rapists should have their genitals scalded a thousand times with red-hot, rusted boiling ring and later fed to starved crocodiles.

That should do the trick - scare potential rapists to reconsider their perverted inclinations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Mary52: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by PainInTheAss(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Anoruo(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Sad
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2016
If it was people from a certain part of the country....we would have seen comments by people from other parts....including the part where this despicable crime took place....calling to be separated from that part of the country as they are barbarians.

Well.....in the spirit of that....I hereby call for Ughelli to be split off from the rest of Nigeria and declared an independent state ....so that we the remaining Nigerians can live in peace
wink

On a more serious note....rape is a serious crime, borne out of a low view of women. And as we can see here...it exists in both Southern as well as Northern regions, Christian, Muslim and pagan regions.

The people of Ughelli should look inward....and begin to change their attitudes towards their daughters, mothers and sisters. And they should expose the evildoers among themselves. Their pastors should stop preaching about breakthrough and start talking against sexual immoralilty.

And so should the rest of Nigeria.

May the victim find peace.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by MilesLamar(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
shocked na wa o.. And I have work dia to travel don dey fear me sha . .

lexiconkabir:
Waiting for the first person to attach this to christianity as they would if this happened in the north undecided

What's dis füçking abokii saying?

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Waiting for the first person to attach this to christianity as they would if this happened in the north undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Adeoba10(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Lets assume d name Ughelli was Kanfacha or kastina.... Comments dat follows will include THATS WAT DIA QURAN TOT DEM, buh now dat it happens in ug HELL i, just check d comments dat follows.... Set of factory fitted hypocrite.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by rosy1992(f): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
That was so cruel and evil.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Alvinnado(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Nawaoooooh sad news everywhere,when last did I even read about something good....Nigeria is never encouraging,rapist,looters,thieves,every bad thing originates from 9ja..... Nigeria there's GOD oooo
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
How much does it cost to pay for sex?

This op and bad news are like twins
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Trudiee(f): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
this is so sad
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Lagosian29(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Delta and rape be like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by MVLOX(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Rape to me should carry d capital price afta all na wetin dey sweet man suppose kill am....so as rape dey sweet most Ug men so dat should also help end their miserable lives
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by MCeeShort(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2016
This is appallingly ridiculous!

All these incidents have identical conotations and the police's C.I.D unit should be trailing the suspects by now.

I use to hear Ughelli is a great town, but I don't think so anymore!
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Not the ughelli I am presently..... Am in ekuigbo right now...not hearing anything of such.... As I speak...

Ughelli is my second town when am in delta state.... All those/these news you putting up here.... I hope you getting it from the right source... Not just some fabricated stories...

I stand to be corrected!!

It's p.darlings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by elopee3000(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
If it was people from a certain part of the country....we would have seen comments by people from other parts....including the part where this despicable crime took place....calling to be separated from that part of the country as they are barbarians.

Well.....in the spirit of that....I hereby call for Ughelli to be split off from the rest of Nigeria and declared an independent state ....so that we the remaining Nigerians can live in peace
wink

On a more serious note....rape is a serious crime, borne out of a low view of women. And as we can see here...it exists in both Southern as well as Northern regions, Christian, Muslim and pagan regions.

The people of Ughelli should look inward....and begin to change their attitudes towards their daughters, mothers and sisters. And they should expose the evildoers among themselves. Their pastors should stop preaching about breakthrough and start talking against sexual immoralilty.

And so should the rest of Nigeria.

May the victim find peace.
in ur part of countrythe so called alfas or iman rape young helpless almajiri boys you people belong to mali yemen or somalia

2 Likes

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Spicycat(f): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Northern people what can you say about this? At least you have a chance for retribution take it while it lastsgrin
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Akinaukwa: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
The world is gradually coming to an end. Repent and receive Jesus into your life now before it is too late.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by glossy6(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Ughelli boys no dey hear word sha. From Ekiugbo to Afiesere. From Otovwodo to Ihwreko road, stubbornness Na hit to hit
raping ti take over

iyaleya awo omo rapist
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2016
God protect my baby in Delta state
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by jideskip101: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2016
y is all dis happenings in our good old naija....baba God we need u ooo
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2016
elopee3000:
in ur part of countrythe so called alfas or iman rape young helpless almajiri boys you people belong to mali yemen or somalia

And such things happen in the South too....even in your part of the country...and mine (I am a Southerner).

You are not interested in dealing with rape...unless it is as a means to make your enemies look bad.

Rape is rape. And if we must call all Northerns evil because of the activities of a few alfas and imams....what about us Southerners....when it was reported a few years ago about the pastor and his ebephillic activities..?

Evil has no face...or form.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area / See The Most Fraudulent Loan App In Nigeria - Haloocredit / Armed Robber Operating In Civil Defense Uniform Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.