Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Can I Get Egypt Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get Egypt Visa (21074 Views)

Getting Egypt Visa / Egypt Visa / Hello House..please Am In URGENT Need Of Egypt Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Egypt Visa by goldenval(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hello house, please advice on how someone can get Egyptian Visa, how much is the cost? and how long will it take to get the visa
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by kood: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2009
goldenval:

Hello house, please advice on how someone can get Egyptian Visa, how much is the cost? and how long will it take to get the visa
it depends on your travelling purpose. You can just visit their embassy and tell them you wish to visit their country. You will only need to pay to them their visa fees. I think sometimes they dont require much document from you. perhaps they can ask you few questions about your visit.
But I must advise you if you dont have any genuine reasoning of going to Egypt, dont go there. Of course you can go for visit and come back or business if you have any business to do there. If you are going on the basis of hustling or using it as transit point dont try it. It is not advisable. you may get stranded and the time you may use for good things in Nigeria will be wasted there.
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2009
you better save your money or travel to another country, what are you going to egypt to do, arab that are deporting people from there country, i left egypt some days back, i never want to go there again, nobody speak english from the airport to the shop on the street, only few people speak and you will not understand, why not go to a english speaking country or another arab country like dubai, qutar and the rest
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by DisGuy: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2009
oyibomoses:

you better save your money or travel to another country, what are you going to egypt to do, arab that are deporting people from there country, i left egypt some days back, i never want to go there again, nobody speak english from the airport to the shop on the street, only few people speak and you will not understand, why not go to a english speaking country or another arab country like dubai, qutar and the rest

Egypt is an Africa/Arab country why do you expect them to speak English?
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by kood: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2009
it depends on why do the person want to go to egypt. If he is going there to look for job. I am sure he will never find job even if he stay there for 3 years and can speak Arabic. unemployment in egypt is very much that there are no chance for foriegner mostly from africa to come and work expect the poster is a lady. Egypt is the second largest populated country in africa after Nigeria.
So I still strongly dont suggest the person go to egypt if he is going there to look for job.
You can visit as a holiday or other reasons which is best know to him or her.
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by righocream(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2009
how can i contact you by phone, send me your email on righocream@yahoo.co.uk

or add me, i want to know more
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2009
oyibomoses:

Are you sure about this? I was in Egypt for a week last December and a lot of people could speak English. I guess it depends where you go and with whom you speak with.

Most of the tour guides speak good English as well as the concierges and hotel staff in most hotels.

I thought Egypt was lovely though not exceptional.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
Jimtex:

I want to tell you that is not something t o be discuss on Air because you will be confused and discouraged

Jimmy

I feel sorry for whoever falls for ur scam.
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by kood: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2009
ahonohai:

Are you sure about this? I was in Egypt for a week last December and a lot of people could speak English. I guess it depends where you go and with whom you speak with.

Most of the tour guides speak good English as well as the concierges and hotel staff in most hotels.

I thought Egypt was lovely though not exceptional.

Almost everywhere in the world tour guides and hotel employee are meant to speak the most widely spoken language such English and french. they employed them based on the understanding of most common language depends on which country. so you shouldn't use hotel and tourist guide people and hotel employee to know how well a country can speak English especially.
It is only very few people that speaks English in Egypt. Infact, if you should compare Egypt with other countries that non English speaking countries, I will rate Egypt as one of the least countries that speaks English. Arabic is there official language and some accept french as their second language while other accept English as their second language.
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by suxes2005(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2009
EGYPT? Well I guess you need to tell us your reason of wanting to go there.

SHALOM
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by blackspade(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2009
Watch out for "black days" in Cairo. . .
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by OAM4J: 5:17am On Sep 24, 2009
Na wao. Naija just want to leave this country at all cost to anywhere. No wonder people like Jimmy/Jimtex remains in scamming biz. EGYPT!!! For God's sake what are you going to do there?
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by hickybrax(f): 4:20am On Oct 02, 2009
wetin u go do for Egypt shocked , even Egyptians dey leave their country to get better job outside
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by Tcrack(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
No be everybody we commot for naija de go hustle now.I would personally like to go there just for the fun of it. so long as its within a 100k budget.
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
Cairo is damn expensive!

Egypt?

Well depends on what you going there to do
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by nndunka: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
IF YOU NEED EGYPT VISA, CONTACT ME HERE, ant_henrytony@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by justwise(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2010
nndunka:

IF YOU NEED EGYPT VISA, CONTACT ME HERE, ant_henrytony@yahoo.com

No, if they want to be scammed they should contact u, silly cow
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by niceguy10: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
Justwise, i really do like your way. This guy called jimtex people must be very careful about him.
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2010
JustWise thank you for the Job u are doing, all this uselss people wey dey look for people money to chop, who ever that want to go to Egypt should better go direct to the embassy to apply and i now heard that the BTA to egypt is now close to 4000 USD and it is always written in Arabic, wen u get to the airport and there ask u for ur BTA and it is not up to $4000, there will send u back, but even the embassy or the person getting u the Visa will never tell u because the agent don't read Arabic, so the ball is in ur court,
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by justwise(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2010
fredric11:

i can get you visa to angola,belgum,turkey,in one week just call me so we talk 08024915778

Get one of those visas for urself first
Re: How Can I Get Egypt Visa by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
@FREDRIC11
D poster said egyptian visa and not visa to d countries u mentioned. Ain't u tired posting all dis scams? Haba, use ur dead brian and look 4 somtin to beta ur life. We knw 9ja is not at it best nw,bt u can manage somtin else. Honestly, i'm a graduate yet doin a job as a security opening gates 4 my fellow graduates who re connected wit hope that "one day e go beta." just citing example to tel u d extent of hw tins re bad nw. Fredric11, go get a job! E go beta!

(1)

Another Container Falls On Ojuelegba Bridge / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.