Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wake Up Call (mid-year Motivation) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wake Up Call (mid-year Motivation) (612 Views)

The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work / Mid-year Sage 50, Quickbooks & Tally.erp 9 Training And Certification (promo) / Mid Year Promo! Attend Our June Sage 50, Quickbooks & Tally.erp 9 Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wake Up Call (mid-year Motivation) by lenco(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2016
It’s been like few days off my social media radar, in life we live to gain knowledge every day as events unfolds. That by the way, I believe you have been engaged with positive vibes ever since. Here is a wake up call to you, the year is half way, what have you achieved? Do you know that you can still achieve more this year?
I was reading through some online journals when I saw this quote which reads thus:
[center]“If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know and start charging for it”
–Dhirubhai Ambani[/center]
There are a lot of common sense in this quote and to exhibit that common sense starts with what you can do personally to enrich/enhance other people’s activities for mutual happiness and satisfaction.
There are unique gifts in us that we can use to enhance other people’s activities which can bring us monetary gains. For example, making good hairstyles, Make-up, Fashion Design, Liquid Soap making, Decoration etc.
While waiting for that dream job, you can engage yourself positively. This is a wake-up call for everyone roaming the streets and social media districts. You can do something to support yourself financially.
I believe when you embark on this adventurous journey to self-discovery you shall succeed and rise again.
Now that you know, what changes do you need to effect?

Thank you for reading through, endeavor to share this write-up with your family, friends and colleagues so we all can wake up to our responsibilities. Cheers to a good and fulfilled life!
FOR MORE MOTIVATIONAL TIPS PLEASE VISIT www.ainaolanrewaju..com

(1) (Reply)

CONVERT YOUR DIPLOMA, ND, NCE, HND, PROFESSIONAL CERTS TO A BACHELOR DEGREE CERT / 5 Signs That Shows How Smart You Are / Professional Exams For Transport Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.