Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution (17867 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer / How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by abumeinben(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
RAM
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by Thomsyne(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
True yh
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by youngice(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
chachazzy:
Pls Oga Op, do all laptops need antivirus? My friend said his Lenovo G50-30 does not need antivirus, even his mac. Pls educate me on these.
Mac doesn't need antivirus because of the os
But that Lenovo.....

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by chachazzy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngice:

Mac doesn't need antivirus because of the os
But that Lenovo.....

Wow! Thanks bro. Pls what do you think about Lenovo laptops? Are they in the same level with HP, Del and Toshiba? Would you advice someone to get a Lenovo laptop?
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by MCRUEMUS: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
MY LAPTOP IS SLOW AND ALWAYS FREEZE, WHAT IS D SOLUTION
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by youngice(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
chachazzy:

Wow! Thanks bro. Pls what do you think about Lenovo laptops? Are they in the same level with HP, Del and Toshiba? Would you advice someone to get a Lenovo laptop?
Very very good and durable
They are built with quality materials
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by youngice(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
Post the Specs of the laptop and age
But this is probably a Ram issue
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by youngice(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
Post the Specs of the laptop and age
But this is probably a Ram issue
What windows are u on

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by chachazzy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngice:

Very very good and durable
They are built with quality materials
Many thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by obixcel(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Op good points, but notwithstanding, there are little things we should do to keep our systems up and running effectively.
1) Update your system DRIVERS: Computer Systems work effectively with updated drivers, but unfortunately many folks parade their flashy computers with old and outdated drivers and their system is crying out for an update or even an upgrade. If nothing is done about it, d system would eventually start malfunctioning and like u know, one thing leads to another. Download "DRIVER BOOSTER 3" and install in your system, always check periodically to see if a particular driver(s),be it sound, audio etc has become outdated for possible update.
2)Download "Advanced System Care 9": It's a powerful software, not necessarily to scan viruses, but to optimize ur system, it keeps ur system clean and speeds it up.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by Darnyel: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
kiss
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by Natifa(f): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is quite educational. Keep the good job going. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by sbabimbola(f): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Who made viruses?
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by tunisbaba(m): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
chachazzy:
Pls Oga Op, do all laptops need antivirus? My friend said his Lenovo G50-30 does not need antivirus, even his mac. Pls educate me on these.
Yes All computers need anti-virus and must be update so as that it can protect against virus
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by Emeka71(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nice tutorial . tongue
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by nonix22(m): 12:41am On Jun 29, 2016
nepapole:
Where Yahweh shop for computer village make I go repair my own too.
LWKMD no be small where Yahweh shop...??
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by shotuns: 2:04am On Jun 29, 2016
My experience so far:

1.Being a Tab LovePeddler can also make computers freeze like no more tomorrow.
2.Accumulation of dust resulting in overheating.
3.Location of the computer is also very important, when air flow/air ventilation is disturbed, the computer tends to over heat.
4.Outdated computer hardware. Memory/HDD
5.Corrupted windows/fake windows installation.
6.When your HHD gets full and no more space for extra downloads.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by shotuns: 2:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Don't know why the system is rejecting my post , so I decided to attach as a photo.

Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

or what? grin
hidonbilivate
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by VaginaTerrorist(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

or what? grin
hidonbilivate
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by spoilerx: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2016
chachazzy:

yes windows 8 & above come with windows defender which acts as an anti virus (although you need to activate it first). for windows 7 & below download Microsoft essentials (it's free & does the same).
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by Polyflexzy(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2016
bros you have no idea about what you are writing here. Go write on something else not on computers
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by tobianodino(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2016
chachazzy:
ask ur friend if he doesnt used drug or when he want to enter any girl he doesnt use cd....dont mind him o every pc comes with antivirus i.e windows defender,macfee,etc
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by demzey(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2016
nepapole:

Where Yahweh shop for computer village make I go repair my own too.

lol, u funny i swear, He's shop is up, i took it der spiritually, whateva s repaired in heaven, is repaired on earth
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Very good article. Will take note of theses points. Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
sbabimbola:
Who made viruses?

Viruses are made by computer science students or professionals who lost their job or have no job but have the knowledge of computer programming. They are angry and frustrated so they decide to destroy peoples PCs.

In developed world, people do online payment and online banking. They type in their card details to whatever website to pay for something and click Enter.

A bad virus guy, will make a virus specifically for online payment. Once you use your PC to do that the virus will copy your card details and pay him with your money.

As many people as possible .

Different virus do different things. But they are all created by frustrated computer science programming people.

If a bank has 1 million customers and a computer virus was written to remove N1.00 (One Naira) from everybody's account and pay it to the bad guys account, like joke like joke, N1.00 x 1million people is N1millon.

Yahoo boys do this.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by sbabimbola(f): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Viruses are made by computer science students or professionals who lost their job or have no job but have the knowledge of computer programming. They are angry and frustrated so they decide to destroy peoples PCs.

In developed world, people do online payment and online banking. They type in their card details to whatever website to pay for something and click Enter.

A bad virus guy, will make a virus specifically for online payment. Once you use your PC to do that the virus will copy your card details and pay him with your money.

As many people as possible .

Different virus do different things. But they are all created by frustrated computer science programming people.

If a bank has 1 million customers and a computer virus was written to remove N1.00 (One Naira) from everybody's account and pay it to the bad guys account, like joke like joke, N1.00 x 1million people is N1millon.

Yahoo boys do this.

Thanks..........
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
If you ain't an apple laptop user, always place your laptop on hard surface, so the fan can have air intake then blowing the processor heat out, because 99% of computers inhale and exhale.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by IrradiatoR: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks for this wonderful piece of information. My PC goes blank with a blue screen on display, will take it seriously now.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution by tunisbaba(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=IrradiatoR post=47100826][/quote]
Please do bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

HP Elitebook 840 G1 Intel Corei5 500gb 4gb RAM / Laptop Fan Sounds Like Grinding Machine / MTN 3G Vs Glo: For Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.