Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) (49969 Views)

12 Beautiful Resorts In Nigeria Where You Can Enjoy Your Honeymoon / Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) / Trailer & Bus Accident On Iyana-Oworo Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
I had an amazing experience with the happiest people on earth when we escaped from the hustle and bustle of the City of Lagos, to the charming Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure set on the serene banks of the magnificent Lagos Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean.

This beautiful resort is a hidden paradise located on Inagbe Island, which is about 15mins boat ride from Victoria Island. We set out from the Regatta Jetty on Queens Drive (now Oyinkan Abayomi Drive) in Ikoyi area of Lagos on a charter boat and had a memorable experience exploring this stunning resort which captures the essence of nature, culture and tradition.

Pros

Customer service here is top-notch. On a scale of 1 to 10, they rate an easy 9. From the refined and warm welcome we received from the staff when we arrived at the VIP Jetty, to their cheerful attitude and willingness to assist, as well as timely response to issues.Worthy of commendation is the amazing Yinka who assisted us throughout our stay. She was pleasant and attended to our needs which included answering every question we had and taking numerous pictures of us at every angle we thought necessary…(Lol) She also checked on us first thing in the morning to inquire where we would prefer to have breakfast. The staff here are pleasant, courteous and cheerful.
The resort is beautiful and peaceful. The view of the lagoon from the ‘floating bar’ and watching the sun set is a fascinating experience every visitor should have.
The food was great. We had a buffet specially arranged for us at the ‘floating bar’ and we got complimentary coconut drinks. Now, that was something… We also had complimentary breakfast in the morning and that was great too.

Cons

The rooms require attention to details and proper maintenance. We checked into a two bedroom chalet that had a terrible smell. We returned to our apartment about 10pm and discovered that the tap wasn’t running. The intercom wasn’t working so we had to walk all the way to the reception to get help. Eventually we were upgraded to the six bedroom apartment shortly before midnight. I slept like a baby; my room had the ocean view so I woke up to the calmness and peace of the environment.
Wifi was free but very poor.
More pictures can be found on my travel blog.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by funstufz: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Did i just clicked on 'Reply' button

I was only checking the last picshure.....

Maybe it was the shape of dat, dat made me click I dunno

Abeg, how person fit locally locate the island...

Bearable cost, I supposed

I dunno what to type again jahrey grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by olatunjithomas(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
your backside tho.....

59 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
funstufz:
Did i just clicked on 'Reply' button
I was only checking the last picshure.....
Maybe it was the shape of dat, dat made me click I dunno
Abeg, how person fit locally locate the island...
Bearable cost, I supposed
I dunno what to type again jahrey grin grin grin

Lol. You can check their website and contact them on the numbers you find there. You can also find room rates there (it's btw 45k-300k).The charter boat was 80k/return trip. However, you can take a day trip and come back to town if you don't want to spend the night. It's just 15mins from Victoria Island. I would have included the link but not sure i'm allowed to do that here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by jaymichael(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wakaholic:

Lol. You can check their website and contact them on the numbers you find there. You can also find room rates there (it's btw 45k-300k).The charter boat was 80k/return trip. However, you can take a day trip and come back to town if you don't want to spend the night. It's just 15mins from Victoria Island. I would have included the link but not sure i'm allowed to do that here.
Inogbe grand resort is close to my island. The Ooni of Ife owns that place. very nice place.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by funstufz: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thanx you

Wakaholic:

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by otokx(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by forexbinary: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wakaholic:

Pls can you PM me their website link and your blog url.
I would like to get more details about their services, seems like my kind of lifestyle. wink cool

In other news, you look awesome - wonderfully made kiss

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Lexusgs430: 4:44am On Jun 29, 2016
jaymichael:
Inogbe grand resort is close to my island. The Ooni of Ife owns that place. very nice place.

Nice but not cheap !!!!
NB: Imagine sleeping a night for almost 50k. That one nah original one-chance sleeping

33 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by jaymichael(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Nice but not cheap !!!!
NB: Imagine sleeping a night for almost 50k. That one nah original one-chance sleeping
That is why I always mention that I feel blessed on this my Island. I enjoy the splendor of Nature at zero cost. My island (Tomaro) isn't far from the resort.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by cecegorz(m): 11:41am On Jun 29, 2016
Wakaholic:

Wow... lovely smiles like sunshine you got in that last pic.

But then, that back view where you are on the walk way is worth a million bucks wink

I also wanted to go to Inagbe last month but decided to google up customers reviews, then I had to cancel every plan I've made.
Reviews were terrible as some people complained that most facilities are dilapidated, from smelly rooms to non-flowing water, to non-functional toilets to badly tasting foods.

I don't mind giving it a try if you can confirm they've improved on the facilities.
Also, is this a recent visit? this June?
You didn't leave any link to your blog?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:

Pls can you PM me their website link and your blog url.
I would like to get more details about their services, seems like my kind of lifestyle. wink cool
In other news, you look awesome - wonderfully made kiss

Please type inagbegrandresorts dot com. For the travel blog, please search for The Wakaholic or type wakaholic dot com. I tried, i didn't include any link. Lol
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
cecegorz:

Wow... lovely smiles like sunshine you got in that last pic.
But then, that back view where you are on the walk way is worth a million bucks wink
I also wanted to go to Inagbe last month but decided to google up customers reviews, then I had to cancel every plan I've made.
Reviews were terrible as some people complained that most facilities are dilapidated, from smelly rooms to non-flowing water, to non-functional toilets to badly tasting foods.
I don't mind giving it a try if you can confirm they've improved on the facilities.
Also, is this a recent visit? this June?
You didn't leave any link to your blog?

It's wakaholic dot com. We experienced the same problems with the 2 bedroom apartment. Luckily, we were upgraded to the 6 bedroom apartment, same night, which was better. It's not a 3star service, so don't get your hopes up but the resort itself is serene and beautiful. Despite the cons, i think it's worth a visit. Since you got the heads-up, you can insist on a good room/apartment and service. The food wasn't bad and yes this is a recent visit (June 2016).

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
jaymichael:
That is why I always mention that I feel blessed on this my Island. I enjoy the splendor of Nature at zero cost. My island (Tomaro) isn't far from the resort.

Nice. Is there any resort on Tomaro Island? What is the proximity from Inagbe island? Can you share pictures? Would love to explore. Thanks!
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by jaymichael(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wakaholic:

Nice. Is there any resort on Tomaro Island? What is the proximity from Inagbe island? Can you share pictures? Would love to explore. Thanks!
there are no resorts on tomaro Island. It is just like 10 to 15 minutes boat ride to Inogbe grand resort. for pictures, I will share a link to a thread about tomaro island with you.
https://www.nairaland.com/3050199/tomaro-onisiwo-lagos-community-where-cars
go through all the pages of the thread, you will find lots of pictures I posted about the Island.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by forexbinary: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wakaholic:

Please type inagbegrandresorts dot com. For the travel blog, please search for The Wakaholic or type wakaholic dot com. I tried, i didn't include any link. Lol

I get it, thanks wink
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wakaholic:
I had an amazing experience with the happiest people on earth when we escaped from the hustle and bustle of the City of Lagos, to the charming Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure set on the serene banks of the magnificent Lagos Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean.

This beautiful resort is a hidden paradise located on Inagbe Island, which is about 15mins boat ride from Victoria Island. We set out from the Regatta Jetty on Queens Drive (now Oyinkan Abayomi Drive) in Ikoyi area of Lagos on a charter boat and had a memorable experience exploring this stunning resort which captures the essence of nature, culture and tradition.

Pros

Customer service here is top-notch. On a scale of 1 to 10, they rate an easy 9. From the refined and warm welcome we received from the staff when we arrived at the VIP Jetty, to their cheerful attitude and willingness to assist, as well as timely response to issues.Worthy of commendation is the amazing Yinka who assisted us throughout our stay. She was pleasant and attended to our needs which included answering every question we had and taking numerous pictures of us at every angle we thought necessary…(Lol) She also checked on us first thing in the morning to inquire where we would prefer to have breakfast. The staff here are pleasant, courteous and cheerful.
The resort is beautiful and peaceful. The view of the lagoon from the ‘floating bar’ and watching the sun set is a fascinating experience every visitor should have.
The food was great. We had a buffet specially arranged for us at the ‘floating bar’ and we got complimentary coconut drinks. Now, that was something… We also had complimentary breakfast in the morning and that was great too.

Cons

The rooms require attention to details and proper maintenance. We checked into a two bedroom chalet that had a terrible smell. We returned to our apartment about 10pm and discovered that the tap wasn’t running. The intercom wasn’t working so we had to walk all the way to the reception to get help. Eventually we were upgraded to the six bedroom apartment shortly before midnight. I slept like a baby; my room had the ocean view so I woke up to the calmness and peace of the environment.
Wifi was free but very poor.
More pictures can be found on my travel blog.

I apologise ahead for being so raw...

But that rear view is the only resort I want to visit.

Inagbe be damned!

The Resort is a fine place though. ..you are just lovelier.

PS- hehehhe. My comment helped push a thread to FP grin

I learnt the Ooni owns the place ...that's why I checked.

Madam Wakaholic. ..You owe me a ride. (I mean cowgirl incase you missed the hint wink )

That Idi Araba / Bakassi LGA is begging to be squeezed

18 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by MadCow1: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Inagbe is indeed a wonderful and lovely place. Been there twice and enjoyed both times although they have so much room for improvement.

Some of which are:

1. That darn intercom needs to get fixed. It's a hassle walking from your room to the reception everyone you need to order anything.

2. They need more vehicles, functional quadbikes and horses to take people from the resort area to the beach front and back. Walking more than 2km on sand to get to the beach isn't much fun if you have little kids with you or have a bad leg. The only functional SUV on the resort would not fetch 200k if sold on the market today. And because their is no quad bike, going to the beach is quite tedious.

3. Their Kitchen menu is super limited and their buffet was utter shite on both occasions I was there. I complained twice to them how they don't have any fish on their menu despite being next to water. grin

4. Their rooms right now get an easy 5/10 but that is very poor considering the amount of money paid.

5. If you go there on your own, you can get bored in a minute. Try and go in a pack (with friends and your Boo), take along your own drinks and arrange your own entertainment if you can. Otherwise boredom go blow your mind once the euphoria of the resort wears out. Also not a place to spend more than 2 nights.

I definitely rate the place and say it's somewhat worth the cost. On the second time I was there, I saw they had introduced Kayaks and peddle boats on The jetty which was definitely nice. The fact that I have to sit through a boat ride to get there kills me as I am deathly afraid of water but the peace and tranquillity on that beach is second to none. Their staff isn't half bad either.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by omoikea(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
how this one take corcern us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
See as this babe fine like winch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Flashh: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abeg, who be that girl wey get that big yansh? cheesy. shocked

7 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by AmbodOfLASU: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nairaland is a reflection of the Nigerian society.

This thread was even created in 2016... undecided undecided

When I create enlightening threads, the mods won't find it worthy of front page ... That was how I created a thread about my experience in Pennsylvania for a leadership and civic engagement training and the mods turned a blind eye to it. Can a society function through only socials without education and motivation?

Cc

Lalasticlala Seun

https://www.nairaland.com/3949254/nairalander-lasuite-pelumi-olugbenga-becomes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
I THOUGHT SHE WAS BOILING IN THE FRYING PAN WHEN I READ HOT

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by centoke30(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
K
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by enemyofprogress: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who tooked you there and did you sleeped alone there? I hope the place is not too expenses
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by scobaba: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
after seeing the movie CEO. I vowed to visit Inagbe. tho i opted for obudu during the xmas break, still gat my eyes on inagbe before this year runs out.
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Tommfrench(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
OK..
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Wolfbrother(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
You didn't snap any of the rooms for us to see, you also didnt share any of yur hotness with your friends. Conclusion OP is selfish

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by enemyofprogress: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
michael142:
See as this babe fine like winch
her only problem is her mouth odour
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by mcparrotnnam(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
PLZ ALWAYS VISIT WWW.LIDACHRISBLOG.COM
FOR BETTER ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Re: My Experience At Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure Lagos (pictures Included) by Ab025(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Who tooked you there and did you sleeped alone there? I hope the place is not too expenses

Lol..... See question!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Who Excites Pilots In Their Cockpits. Photos / Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.