Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV (56960 Views)

Photo Of Johnpaul Nwadike's Twin Boys / Queen Kelechi Nwadike Celebrates Nigeria Democracy Day With Lovely Pictures / John Paul Nwadike Welcomes Twin Boys In US (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Kizyte(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nice Blessings
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Tjohnnay: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
I hate dis car, not flashy at all

Shey him want go fight war with dis car C as him pose self undecided
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by chichriso: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
HBD
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
I will be rich in JESUS name, Amen. But rich with brain!
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by histemple: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nice one.

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by ThatIgboBoy: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
this my yeye senior in secondary school.
He even misplaced my cutlass when i was in jss2
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na so e to suppose be... Enjoy the fruit of your labour.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Realdeals(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
When someone bought a Brand New Hummer SUV in 2016 undecided Hummer production stop in 2010
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by blimeyVic(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
diva90:
Do people still drive hummer in this modern day of so many exotic cars?

Hummer creates an effect other brands don't /can't.
You should buy one (black-coloured) and share your experience afterwards.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by idu1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
At his age see wetin he dey do
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
greatness22:
Nice one bro.

The lady above me is the perfect combination of "bad belle and jealousy"

Which kin bad belle? That nigguh deserve to be flogged down from that vehicle. He should have climbed and stood on top of the roof of his bungalow.

What nonsense!

He fall our hands. Nwoke wuru afo na ani.

Iberibe ya enwero part two. Na only him build house?

If he builds a two storey building, person no go hear word again.

Onye ara!! angry
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by xynerise: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
That house looks familiar cheesy
That is New Haven Estate, Iba. cheesy
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by greatness22(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
gbosaa:

Which kin bad belle? That nigguh deserve to be flogged down from that vehicle. He should have climbed and stood on top of the roof of his bungalow.

What nonsense!

He fall our hands. Nwoke wuru afo na ani.

Iberibe ya enwero part two. Na only him build house?

If he builds a two storey building, person no go hear word again.

Onye ara!! angry
Go flog am nah. Why sharing your frustration with me? grin

1 Like

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
diva90:

One begins to wonder if Hummer still produce new products.
The company has folded
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
A Bungalow ?
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by SirZeek(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Shaageebaaa.... Legobradeeeyyy... Selumbrushh... Idiabaghaa.. And to that I'll be turning a year older too tomorrow and haven't even thought of what to get for myself. Baba God ooo.. pick up pick up
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by kettle84(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
kajoula:
standing on an SUV is epic.....what is that got to do with his celebration...igbo men and epic show-off=5&6 ?

he's not even trowing any party set undecided
this extreme tribalism is hurting you, why not quite?
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by luckynzo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Iffa hear say na him get am.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
He who celebrate winners shall definitely be celebrated so for this reason I say congrats.....I will soon be celebrated IJN.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by marshborn(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
diva90:
When you make money buy the other exotic brands of car you want. His money his choice .

1 Like

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by sanyahkod(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wow...e remain roof...make una tell am make he climb roof take pishor.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by pato231(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
donsteady:
Ibos and show show
You can only show off substance, you can not show off emptiness and failure. Please channel this negative energy to better yourself.
What's with the youths of Nigeria now, always throwing tribal slur. I pity for our country.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Gidi3020(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Success sweet like cocain, enjoy ma N*gga!
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Baroba(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gidi3020:
Success sweet like cocain, enjoy ma N*gga!

Word!! he is proud of what he has become today, dude even shared a throwback picture when Owu dey hammer am.. Everyone celebrates differently I guess.. Funny guy cheesy he even climbed the hummer with his pet doggy..
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by SpotlezDonald25(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Am inspired deeply, and I tap from ur blessings nwanne. More greese to ur elbow.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by SMARTKOSSY: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
donsteady:
Ibos and show show
We work hard for it... No lazy peeps here. And correct urself and other people too... Itz not ibo but igbo..... U can't say Yoruba is yorba
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by JuanDeDios: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
pato231:

Atleast he worked hard for the 'show off'. What have you achieved?
You know this how? How much do the top-rated Nollywood actors, rated higher than Nwadike, earn? I'm not saying he didn't work hard for a Hummer; I'm saying you don't know he did.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by pato231(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
JuanDeDios:

You know this how? How much do the top-rated Nollywood actors, rated higher than Nwadike, earn? I'm not saying he didn't work hard for a Hummer; I'm saying you don't know he did.
His likes will get paid minimum of 500k-1m per movie, with the rate they shoot who know he just might get up to 2 movies a week. Also fame opens doors to a lot of opportunities. Looking at the house and car you can see it is a modest and somewhat legitimate fruit of his labour.
Rather than sit here calculating how much he gets paid, or whatever scenario you want to cook up to paint a picture of him making the money through unwholesome means. Why not strife and make your own story a success.
The bad economy has made a lot of you lazy, all you do now is sit and caste aspersion.

1 Like

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Rasque1759(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
crazy dude, funny pix
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by diva90: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
blimeyVic:

Hummer creates an effect other brands don't /can't.
You should buy one (black-coloured) and share your experience afterwards.

Can't waste my money on such a hideous looking car!
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by diva90: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
marshborn:

When you make money buy the other exotic brands of car you want. His money his choice .

Cool down! It was a simple harmless rhetorical question and it wasn't aimed at belittling HIS CHOICE! Like u said its his choice, I really don't care if he's driving a 1992 Peugeot smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.