Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV (57003 Views)

Photo Of Johnpaul Nwadike's Twin Boys / Queen Kelechi Nwadike Celebrates Nigeria Democracy Day With Lovely Pictures / John Paul Nwadike Welcomes Twin Boys In US (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by JuanDeDios: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
pato231:

His likes will get paid minimum of 500k-1m per movie, with the rate they shoot who know he just might get up to 2 movies a week. Also fame opens doors to a lot of opportunities. Looking at the house and car you can see it is a modest and somewhat legitimate fruit of his labour.
Rather than sit here calculating how much he gets paid, or whatever scenario you want to cook up to paint a picture of him making the money through unwholesome means. Why not strife and make your own story a success.
The bad economy has made a lot of you lazy, all you do now is sit and caste aspersion.
1/3.
Your calculations are wrong. Even Nollywood actors rated above him don't make N1m steady per week from movies alone. His class makes nothing anything close. You're right about fame opening doors; he isn't an A-list actor, but miracles happen every day. You're right about the house being modest - IF it's not in Lekki. A Hummer isn't modest, but again you can always buy something expensive under one of those circumstances on the cheap. Since you don't know me, we can say with certainty that your closing rants aren't based on knowledge but are a misguided attempt to score gutter points and should not be responded to with facts.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by GenAnsahCinC: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
A black man will be a black man no matter the environment. this can't happen in the western world where I come from.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Am I seeing what I think I am seeing? He climbed on top of his car to take a pic. Hahahhaha grin grin
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by pato231(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
M
JuanDeDios:

1/3.
Your calculations are wrong. Even Nollywood actors rated above him don't make N1m steady per week from movies alone. His class makes nothing anything close. You're right about fame opening doors; he isn't an A-list actor, but miracles happen every day. You're right about the house being modest - IF it's not in Lekki. A Hummer isn't modest, but again you can always buy something expensive under one of those circumstances on the cheap. Since you don't know me, we can say with certainty that your closing rants aren't based on knowledge but are a misguided attempt to score gutter points and should not be responded to with facts.
Ok Nollywood paymaster, truth is I do not even know the guy nor do I watch Nollywood movies. I am trying to correct this notion people( especially Nigerian pre teen and post teen)have now that people must be shady to make some money,a whole lot of people still make their money in a legit way.
I do not need facts to buttress my perception about your person, from experience I know those who question every bit and doubt that people still can make money legit are economically depressed and need validation.

1 Like

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by mightyhaze: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
donsteady:
Ibos and show show
shaddap!

Its called showbizness.

Just like wizkid,olamide,davido show off thiers too

Dese tins addsvalue 2 dia rep.

3 Likes

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Galaxydon1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
nawa for this man, he for carry him suv money build better house instead of this poultry abi yam barn, cars no be investments,
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by gulfer: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
mira4u:
Unfamiliar face
I tire, which film him dey act self
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by krystiankachi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
kajoula:
standing on an SUV is epic.....what is that got to do with his celebration...igbo men and epic show-off=5&6 ?

he's not even trowing any party set undecided
lmao, what a sad bitch?, you even know what epic means?, chill out bitch you are irrelevant
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by krystiankachi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
1stCitizen:
Am I seeing what I think I am seeing? He climbed on top of his car to take a pic. Hahahhaha grin grin
he climbed the frigging car Cos he fucking owns it, whats your point?

1 Like

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
remzor:
hard work pays
which hard work? My friend...

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by JuanDeDios: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
pato231:
M
Ok Nollywood paymaster, truth is I do not even know the guy nor do I watch Nollywood movies. I am trying to correct this notion people( especially Nigerian pre teen and post teen)have now that people must be shady to make some money,a whole lot of people still make their money in a legit way.
I do not need facts to buttress my perception about your person, from experience I know those who question every bit and doubt that people still can make money legit are economically depressed and need validation.
Show me where I said he made money illegitimately or suggested you don't make legitimate money or said anything about the economy. Not reading a post properly or reading your own prejudices into it is common with pre-teens. No surprises you've admitted to plucking figures out of thin air. Again, you're still throwing stones in the dark hoping to score a hit, and I won't talk about myself.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by KanwuliaExtra: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Typical "ndi-igbo BU OMA" hype!
Awon "LIMPOPO" boys posing in front of uncompleted buildings with RED shoes and vehicles!

Local tinz! angry
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
I admire his success as he obviously had a very humble beginning. Things like these make people like me look back and appreciate how far we've come in life at youthful age. God bless more of the poor to at least attain this guy's level. It's not easy.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by YOLO1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Money miss road. Why must he stand on the car?
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by faithlelas: 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Standing on the car isn't necessary, Looks too childish
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
2004 hummer jeep wet dis my fellow IBO bros deh use make noise. Congrats to am sha. My range rover is on the way.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nathkem01(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oku ori re.......I go buy car beta dan suv nd build mai own house
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Igbo claimu! E-money wanna be. . . . Now now he done go sow agbada grin
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Elxandre(m): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Typical "ndi-igbo BU OMA" hype!
Awon "LIMPOPO" boys posing in front of uncompleted buildings with RED shoes and vehicles!

Local tinz! >sad
Kanwulia, I've been searching for you and your sarcastic comments. grin

Thought your husband finally took your phone from you to stop you from causing trouble on the internet. cheesy
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Theoflux(m): 2:33am On Jun 29, 2016
400billionman:
If this car is brand new then my 1998 toyota is tear rubber..
Congratulations o, but no go mad.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by BABANGBALI: 5:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Why him come dem climb the car like a tout na?okoro man will always be an okoro man no matter his level of education and exposure.

Oya food don ready make una come chop me raw but make una start from my yansh na there sweet pass grin grin
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by dionpholly(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2016
Is working hard is the source of some wealth? If yes why couldn't he work hard and become dangote?

Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by justbenny(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2016
This is totally Childishness n a total Nonsense from thos we think they are learned n most #matured in d society... No wonder they #Acts like uncircumcised #Philistines.... #Buhari2016 New Madness Activated..... #LMAO?!!!!!
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Megaideas(f): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2016
O no Kwan n'elu moto eme Gini?
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by rita25(f): 8:21am On Jun 29, 2016
but the screen of the guy phn crack he no fit buy new phn e come dey pose near person hummer..................guy riches aint loud jor undecided
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by ogwucheveekee(f): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2016
Igbo man in sexy yoruba attire that's how its post to be.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
krystiankachi:
he climbed the frigging car Cos he fucking owns it, whats your point?

grin who does that? I cannot say it's childish because it is worse than that.

Even small money cannot remove the 'mbeke Igboticness' from him. Hope you are not like that too.
Re: John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV by KanwuliaExtra: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Elxandre:

Kanwulia, I've been searching for you and your sarcastic comments. grin

Thought your husband finally took your phone from you to stop you from causing trouble on the internet. cheesy

Meeeeeeeee?
Causing trouble on the internet? cheesy
Muhehehehehe
My husband ke?
You tink say he nor get work? grin

I dey kamkpeeeeee!!!
H-enjoying my NL pre-retirement status. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him / Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.