Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria (26616 Views)

Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) / Mmm Federal Republic Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please, has anybody heard of MMM? How genuine are they? I am thinking of investing with them, but all these stories I have heard about people being duped, I am a bit skeptical. Has anyone invested with them? Please, kindly let me know how it turned out. Thanks
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Plss , somebody say something nao
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by eugyno: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
MMM
--> Is a community where people provide and get help.
This Is not networking or investment but a community.
It started since for 2011 in other countries but lately in Nigeria and is in more than 200 countries running

--> It's a very simple program!!
We provide and Get help, and that is it!

--> You can try it out with 2000 naira for a month, to get practical knowledge.

--> After that, you can PH with whatever you can afford.

--> You earn 30% of every help you provide monthly. E.g you Provude Help of 2000 naira, you earn 2600 naira after a month. Simple! no bank will give u this yet they run on similar strategy.

--> You also have the option to provide help of your Principal Amount PLUS or minus interest again to earn another 30% after another 30 days.

--> So you can keep Providing and Getting help every month to increase your earnings.

--> You don't need a single referral to earn!

--> But if you refer, you earn 10% direct referral bonuses.. E.g if you refer someone that Provides help of 20,000 naira, you earn 2,000 naira straight.

--> Your referral bonuses also earn 30% on it monthly.

--> In MMM, we don't have a central company account, so all transactions are direct between members!! You pay directly to someone's account when you provide help and get an order.. The same happens when you get help too.. People pay directly to your own account directly.
--> So its a win-win platform.

Remember this too:-
For every PH donation within this below range, you get a one-time registration bonus...

11,000naira to 109,780naira - $20 bonus

110,000naira to 659,780naira - $50 bonus

NOTE:
It does not collect your money up front !!!

It pays you directly to your bank account!!!

Join the Community of Providing and Getting Help.

How does MMM generate 30% to pay participants?

This is a question that can never stop being asked. I have tried explaining this severally BUT its like "magic" to so many. I understand everyone's fears that's why I will break it all down further mathematically below.

Let's say,

100 donations came in from 100 participants @2,000naira each = 200,000naira

In order for the 100 donations to be paid their 30%, that means 60,000naira extra donations must come in.

The BIG QUESTION is then how?

Here it is:-
The 60,000naira wld come in through:-

(1.) Regular GH and re-PH from the 100 donations done by the participants.

Here is d maths:-
50 participants GH all their earnings + Principal donation = 130,000naira.

Total left over PH balance = 70,000naira

The remaining 50 then needs 60,000naira to get their own 130,000naira paid too.

The first 50 paid 130,000naira total then re-PH back their 100,000naira (maybe keeping back their total profit of 30,000naira)

That then adds up to the 70,000naira available to pay the 50 participants left (130,000naira).

++ So, the cycle continues on and on for as long as the principle of Regular GH and re-PH remains!!! +++

This is just d same Principle Banks work with. That is why it is possible for just a deposit to serve 10 - 20 withdrawals.

And they pay you little interests for using your money to keep the redistribution process going!!

++NOTE+++
Don't come and do "Hit and Run" - The one u GH'ed and ran away with will soon finish and u will have to start all over again when coming back!! Why not just relax and earn for a longer period.

So whether new donations comes in OR not, the process of providing and getting help can continue for as long as all participants knows the whole process depends on their actions or inactions!!!

Secondly

(2.) New donations coming in through participants referring others to the community. This keeps the system consistently growing!! Every business (offline/online) needs new sales to survive..

Yes - MMM provides NO Guarantee and we all donate ONLY our "Spare Money"

BUT sincerely it can go on for as long as we all want since we all make the Community what it is!!

Always remember that in MMM there is

++ No Company Account!! Mavrodi can't wake up one day and ghost off with the money since we are not paying to his account.

++ You bank account/bitcoin wallet is MMM's account.

MMM's strength is the IDEOLOGY above that I broke down mathematically!!!

We are the Community.......my username is lovethokoh in mmm. My whatsapp is 09032123000

Togethe[truncated by W

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by yomz1e(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Yet another russian scam artist plays on Nigerian greed to get rich quick!!!

eugyno:
Join 200m members cooperative that pays 30% to your contributions in 30 days at http:///?i=lovethokoh@gmail.com
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by yomz1e(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
the architect of this MMM, is a convicted scam artist in Russia, he started the same ponzi scheme in SA, and now he is hiding. Check all the countries mmm is in, poor deprived countries that greed with take their better judgement. you have been warned! Google is there to provide information use it wisely!

LadyBeee:
Plss , somebody say something nao

1 Like

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by 9japrof(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2016
please an eailier discussion has been made on MMM. it is a ponzi scheme, besides the owner is a convicted fraudster.

Play at your own risk.
www.nairaland.com/3128811/why-should-stay-away-mmm/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Democivil: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
pls o... to those people saying mmm is a scam dis or dat... that the founder is an ex convict bla bla bla... i cant still get it how this man will go away with peoples money when no one is payin to his acc. or am i missing something?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by bestads(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2016
9japrof:
please an eailier discussion has been made on MMM. it is a ponzi scheme, besides the owner is a convicted fraudster.

Play at your own risk.
www.nairaland.com/3128811/why-should-stay-away-mmm/

That means the Banks and companies that have sacked and are still sacking workers are PONZI schemes as well

2 Likes

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Shevykool(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2016
eugyno:
MMM
--> Is a community where people provide and get help.
This Is not networking or investment but a community.
It started since for 2011 in other countries but lately in Nigeria and is in more than 200 countries running

--> It's a very simple program!!
We provide and Get help, and that is it!

--> You can try it out with 2000 naira for a month, to get practical knowledge.

--> After that, you can PH with whatever you can afford.

--> You earn 30% of every help you provide monthly. E.g you Provude Help of 2000 naira, you earn 2600 naira after a month. Simple! no bank will give u this yet they run on similar strategy.

--> You also have the option to provide help of your Principal Amount PLUS or minus interest again to earn another 30% after another 30 days.

--> So you can keep Providing and Getting help every month to increase your earnings.

--> You don't need a single referral to earn!

--> But if you refer, you earn 10% direct referral bonuses.. E.g if you refer someone that Provides help of 20,000 naira, you earn 2,000 naira straight.

--> Your referral bonuses also earn 30% on it monthly.

--> In MMM, we don't have a central company account, so all transactions are direct between members!! You pay directly to someone's account when you provide help and get an order.. The same happens when you get help too.. People pay directly to your own account directly.
--> So its a win-win platform.

Remember this too:-
For every PH donation within this below range, you get a one-time registration bonus...

11,000naira to 109,780naira - $20 bonus

110,000naira to 659,780naira - $50 bonus

NOTE:
It does not collect your money up front !!!

It pays you directly to your bank account!!!

Join the Community of Providing and Getting Help.

How does MMM generate 30% to pay participants?

This is a question that can never stop being asked. I have tried explaining this severally BUT its like "magic" to so many. I understand everyone's fears that's why I will break it all down further mathematically below.

Let's say,

100 donations came in from 100 participants @2,000naira each = 200,000naira

In order for the 100 donations to be paid their 30%, that means 60,000naira extra donations must come in.

The BIG QUESTION is then how?

Here it is:-
The 60,000naira wld come in through:-

(1.) Regular GH and re-PH from the 100 donations done by the participants.

Here is d maths:-
50 participants GH all their earnings + Principal donation = 130,000naira.

Total left over PH balance = 70,000naira

The remaining 50 then needs 60,000naira to get their own 130,000naira paid too.

The first 50 paid 130,000naira total then re-PH back their 100,000naira (maybe keeping back their total profit of 30,000naira)

That then adds up to the 70,000naira available to pay the 50 participants left (130,000naira).

++ So, the cycle continues on and on for as long as the principle of Regular GH and re-PH remains!!! +++

This is just d same Principle Banks work with. That is why it is possible for just a deposit to serve 10 - 20 withdrawals.

And they pay you little interests for using your money to keep the redistribution process going!!

++NOTE+++
Don't come and do "Hit and Run" - The one u GH'ed and ran away with will soon finish and u will have to start all over again when coming back!! Why not just relax and earn for a longer period.

So whether new donations comes in OR not, the process of providing and getting help can continue for as long as all participants knows the whole process depends on their actions or inactions!!!

Secondly

(2.) New donations coming in through participants referring others to the community. This keeps the system consistently growing!! Every business (offline/online) needs new sales to survive..

Yes - MMM provides NO Guarantee and we all donate ONLY our "Spare Money"

BUT sincerely it can go on for as long as we all want since we all make the Community what it is!!

Always remember that in MMM there is

++ No Company Account!! Mavrodi can't wake up one day and ghost off with the money since we are not paying to his account.

++ You bank account/bitcoin wallet is MMM's account.

MMM's strength is the IDEOLOGY above that I broke down mathematically!!!

We are the Community.......my username is lovethokoh in mmm. My whatsapp is 09032123000

Togethe[truncated by W
what if the partner u r paired with refuse to grant ur help?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by nkubiz: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Then another partner will be assigned to provide you the help after a few days.As a penalty the one who failed to
provide help to you will be blocked from the system.
copy that?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by 9japrof(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
bestads:

That means the Banks and companies that have sacked and are still sacking workers are PONZI schemes as well

bros we no dey quarell, I just referee you guys to a link I stumbled across eailier, besides the sacking of banks and company workers does not water down the fact that it is a ponzi scheme. Refute the idea first, besides I ain't here to argue, its a free world
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
nkubiz:
Then another partner will be assigned to provide you the help after a few days.As a penalty the one who failed to
provide help to you will be blocked from the system.
copy that?
after a few days like up to one week? If you don't finally get paid, who do u complain to?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Democivil:
pls o... to those people saying mmm is a scam dis or dat... that the founder is an ex convict bla bla bla... i cant still get it how this man will go away with peoples money when no one is payin to his acc. or am i missing something?
who do you meet if something goes wrong? Do they have an office?

1 Like

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Democivil: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
LadyBeee:
who do you meet if something goes wrong? Do they have an office?
thats y they say... participate with spare money. beside lets assume something went wrong, can you enlighten me on how the owner of the site will go with my money. when i still have it in my pockets. i think the problem of some people is that they dont know how the system runs...

1 Like

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2016
Democivil:
thats y they say... participate with spare money. beside lets assume something went wrong, can you enlighten me on how the owner of the site will go with my money. when i still have it in my pockets. i think the problem of some people is that they dont know how the system runs...
i mean after you have paid the money into the person's bank account, and it gets to your turn and u finally don't get paid. Who do u complain to?
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Democivil: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2016
LadyBeee:
i mean after you have paid the money into the person's bank account, and it gets to your turn and u finally don't get paid. Who do u complain to?
everything in life involves risk i hope you know that... but there is nothing wrong in taking calculated risk. as getting to your turn and not been paid is not possible because, if the person that suppose to pay you refuses to pay, he or she will be blocked from the system and another person will be assigned to pay you thats all.

1 Like

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2016
Democivil:
everything in life involves risk i hope you know that... but there is nothing wrong in taking calculated risk. as getting to your turn and not been paid is not possible because, if the person that suppose to pay you refuses to pay, he or she will be blocked from the system and another person will be assigned to pay you thats all.
OK. Thanks
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by MurphyInc(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2016
MMM is real and not a scam, I've got paid last week. 22nd of June . my 30% inclusive.... mmm is not for double minded people. It's not a gamble but I don't mean it's 100 percent safe. I invested 130k then I got 175k trust me it's working for me.

1 Like

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by MurphyInc(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Need a proof?
I used to call it a scam and impossible scheme then I was convinced by a friend.

Check the picture below for my account
Think about it, I have to nothing to gain lying to here

For some reasons I have crop off some fatal information off the picture.

Please contact me for free info
What's App or call... +234-340-12374

Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by adolfs01: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mavrodi was found and arrested in 2003. While in custody, Mavrodi was given until January 31, 2006 to read the documents in his fraud case against him (The criminal case consisted of 650 volumes, each 250-270 pages long).[citation needed] At the end of April 2007, Mavrodi was convicted of fraud, and given a sentence of four and a half years. Since he had already spent over four years in custody, he was released less than a month later, on May 22, 2007.[citation needed] He later went on to creating yet another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011.

The MMM scandal led to increased regulation of the Russian stock market, but the legacy of the fraud led many to become extremely suspicious of any joint stock companies.

In 2015 MMM began operating in South Africa with the same business model as MMM-2011, claiming a "30% per month" return through a "social financial network".[3] The group was identified as a possible pyramid scheme by the National Consumer Commission and accounts of clients were later frozen by Capitec Bank.[4] In response to mounting criticism and official investigations by state authorities in 2016 supporters of the South African MMM scheme staged a protest march in Johannesburg.[5]

In 2016, MMM launched a website targeting the Nigerian audience.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)

LadyBeee:
Please, has anybody heard of MMM? How genuine are they? I am thinking of investing with them, but all these stories I have heard about people being duped, I am a bit skeptical. Has anyone invested with them? Please, kindly let me know how it turned out. Thanks
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by adolfs01: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
MurphyInc:
MMM is real and not a scam, I've got paid last week. 22nd of June . my 30% inclusive.... mmm is not for double minded people. It's not a gamble but I don't mean it's 100 percent safe. I invested 130k then I got 175k trust me it's working for me.

Mavrodi was found and arrested in 2003. While in custody, Mavrodi was given until January 31, 2006 to read the documents in his fraud case against him (The criminal case consisted of 650 volumes, each 250-270 pages long).[citation needed] At the end of April 2007, Mavrodi was convicted of fraud, and given a sentence of four and a half years. Since he had already spent over four years in custody, he was released less than a month later, on May 22, 2007.[citation needed] He later went on to creating yet another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011.

The MMM scandal led to increased regulation of the Russian stock market, but the legacy of the fraud led many to become extremely suspicious of any joint stock companies.

In 2015 MMM began operating in South Africa with the same business model as MMM-2011, claiming a "30% per month" return through a "social financial network".[3] The group was identified as a possible pyramid scheme by the National Consumer Commission and accounts of clients were later frozen by Capitec Bank.[4] In response to mounting criticism and official investigations by state authorities in 2016 supporters of the South African MMM scheme staged a protest march in Johannesburg.[5]

In 2016, MMM launched a website targeting the Nigerian audience.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by dollarathe(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
same business there grand papa talk say him no go do...Dangote take risk do am..him pikin dey njoi now....poor man keep 2kobo for pocket him dey happy, rich man put 20naira for market to bring more money. poverty na bastard...whether mmm real or not.....some still don't believe Buhari is naijas president. my 2cents...peace
Re: MMM Federal Republic Of Nigeria by chrismex(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
It is no scam collected money today cool cash

(1) (2) (3)

Cubana Hotel Promises 50 Jobs For South African Returnees / Yuletide: How Banks Cashed In On ATM Malfunction - Daily Trust / Anxiety As Withdrawal, Deposit Charges Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.