Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? (29926 Views)

My Take On Anambra Election, Boycott And Evidence Of Low Turn Out / Facts And Evidence That Election Wasn't Boycotted In Anambra .... / Search For Chibok Girls. Min Of Info And Coordinator BBOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by mkoabiola: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sahara Reporter is one of the best online investigative journalism in the country with their information and source that is being reported to the public.
Sahara reporter has always being in the news for political reportage which sometimes is controversial.

Sahara reporter was the first to report the missing millions in saraki's house
Now,Sahara reporter is the first to report the dubai property of burutai even with document and evidence.

How do Saraha reporter get their source and evidence?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by sarjay1000: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cos they pay for information

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by nickxtra(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Investigative journalism

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by olubenzer: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Because they employed good vietnam hackers.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
The secret is that all SR reporters eat Snake Pepper Soup mixed with the fluid from early morning masturbation.

15 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by OBAGADAFFI: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
They pay anonymous sources from the inside.

I.E somebody within Burantai circle leaked the info to SR.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Monitoring mirror

2 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Fawyjanty(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
There is always a loop hole which SR is capitalizing on.Again Sowore has passed thru a lot as a comrade in the university.He knows the workings of government and he is also a student of the great Gani fawehinmi type of struggle that fought d military in the 80s and 90s....

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Most of the news that SR report on its website are from ordinary individuals who have access to these sensitive information - hence reason why SR is know as citizen journalism...and of course SR have got people who are very knowkedgeable in investigativs journalism based in the US...where freedom of speech and information isvery important...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by mkoabiola: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Fawyjanty:
There is always a loop hole which SR is capitalizing on.Again Sowore has passed thru a lot as a comrade in the university.He knows the workings of government and he is also a student of the great Gani fawehinmi type of struggle that fought d military in the 80s and 90s....
So u mean there can b a loophole within circuit of chief of Army staff.

The military are very secretive.
I knw he is one of d student union leader @unilag den but atimes I wonder hw they are being funded if they pay their source.

12 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Disgruntled elements in the organization, be it FG, state govt, ministry, govt agency and in buratais case, the army. When oga doesnt cooperate with the boys, they release sensitive information

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Jayceo(m): 12:26am On Jun 29, 2016
People leak information to them

2 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Agimor(m): 1:13am On Jun 29, 2016
They operate in a ghost mode.

3 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Jayloy: 1:27am On Jun 29, 2016
1. Investigative journalism

2. Blackmail threat in exchange for secret info: they use this alot especially in getting sensitive info concerning the last administration. This explains how they got many AsoRock insider gist about Patience Jonathan, her health and so on.

3. Hack into systems and website. They used this so well with Dino malaye. That explains the bank details plus date, account number and time.

4. Make friends with people who wants a vendetta on their victims. They made friends with then opposition, ACN and information from them was used to rubbish GEJ administration. That explains why they got access to Mugabe when this administration was sworn in. They are currently finishing Burutai
with this.

5. Winchy things i.e monitoring spirit. That's the only explanation to Fayose's bank teller picture.

6. Common people feed them with informatiom. The fashola booing comes to mind.
The Unilorin sex gate.

SR are the best watchdog in Nigeria at the moment with Premium times coming a distant second. Though one can argue them being partisan and tilted towards APC but respect must go to them.

They've got some big sponsors like FORD FOUNDATION and some unnamed individuals like Jagbajantis #lol.

The rule with Sahara reporters is that don't try negating their claims if you do you get exposed the more providing detailed evidence beyond doubt. Ask Dino and Saraki.

They are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria's politicians.

157 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by scribble: 1:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Jayceo:
People leak information to them

Mostly efcc

Like fayose zenith slips

Only efcc had access

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Jayceo(m): 2:36am On Jun 29, 2016
scribble:

Mostly efcc

Like fayose zenith slips

Only efcc had access

Exactly you arw right

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by dridowu: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Double twale to saharareporters. I respect them since 2010

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
The secret is that all SR reporters eat Snake Pepper Soup mixed with the fluid from early morning masturbation.

Must you disgust us with this?

Op, the interesting part is that they are not even based in Nigeria

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by rattlesnake(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
From you and me
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by braine(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2016
I asked this same question when I saw the payment tellers from Fayose's fraud case. These guys are just too good.

If Sahara Reporters tell me the sky has turned green, I will believe.

34 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Nigerian politicians reaction when they see sahara reporters

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by frinx: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Lemme call their head office...

They need to hold a seminar/training program for some journalist in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by matt245(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2016
kudos to them

3 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by MrCow(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2016
True, I hear he is not based in Nigeria.

well, I guess they get theirs same way Nairaland gets its info

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Investigative Activism

2 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Spells(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Have Ya'll had of da word spy.... Sharah or what ever dey call e'm selfs gat spy's everywhere...

1 Like

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Einstyn(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

. U need Jesus

5 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by Reekadict04: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
wink
Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by dearsly(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
FROM APC PAID AGENTS INSIDE EFCC,ICPC and EVEN THE NATION'S MILITARY....APC HAVE DESTROYED EVERY SENSITIVE GOVERNMENT INSTITUTION JUST FOR POWER...

NOW THEY HAVE POWER BUT CAN'T DELIVER A SINGLE ELECTION PROMISE!

*DULLARDEEN N OSUNBADE ARE DEVELOPMENTALLY ILL*

3 Likes

Re: How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? by seguno2: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
They have cultists who help them infiltrate places and people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network / Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri / APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.