Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State (1418 Views)

NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] / Accident Kills 2 Corpers In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Impatient Corper Duped At ATM Booth While Trying To Beat Long Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please if there is someone that can plea with the state governor of akwa ibom state on the plight of corp members in his state. Please do well to help out. Life in Akwa Ibom is very expensive. The teachers in the schools here are very few. In fact there are schools with 5 thousands students or more with only 8 teachers. So far most of the work load has been borne by the ever willing corp members who go through thick and thin just to make sure students here get quality education. In time past the state government has been supporting corp members with a 10000 naira stipend which could barely take care of just the transport of corp members. As at yesterday there was news that as expensive as life is in akwa ibom the state govt reduced the state allawee to 5000 naira where as other state governors are increasing their own. Plz how are corp members expected to survive. Is the state govt insensitive to the plight the corps members who are doing their best for their country and especially for the students in akwa ibom state . Does the state govt want to kill us? ,how do we survive? Plzz lalasticlala or any other mod that has a conscience plzz forward this to the front page by the grace of God it would get to the state governor of this state just so he understands that the corps members are suffering . Just imagine a bunch of banana I wudnt pay 80 naira for in my state cost 500 naira here. I mean its just banana. The cost of garri here is something else I can't even eat yam cos a small tuber of yam is 1k. please if there is some one out there to help reach the Governor of Akwa ibom State tell him life is not easy for corps members and that he just made things a whole lot worse for us. Please Mods please.
Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hehehehe grin lemme reserve mah comment till it makes front page.
. grin

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 fynesboi grin
Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by iSpread(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
ok[b]ok[/b]ok
Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by Seeeeeeee: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
state government are not responsible for your pay, if they don't pay you even 1 kobo you can't take them to court or protest. Nysc is funded by the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nigerians and poverty mentality be like bread and butter... Didnt u read the NYSC Act? The state govt doesnt owe u a dime. U are seeing 5k and still complaining,stop being greedy you are almost rounding up,serve and go back to your house...Nigeria is getting harder,deal with it

4 Likes

Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by ifeanyija(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
EngrE:
Please if there is someone that can plea with the state governor of akwa ibom state on the plight of corp members in his state. Please do well to help out. Life in Akwa Ibom is very expensive. The teachers in the schools here are very few. In fact there are schools with 5 thousands students or more with only 8 teachers. So far most of the work load has been borne by the ever willing corp members who go through thick and thin just to make sure students here get quality education. In time past the state government has been supporting corp members with a 10000 naira stipend which could barely take care of just the transport of corp members. As at yesterday there was news that as expensive as life is in akwa ibom the state govt reduced the state allawee to 5000 naira where as other state governors are increasing their own. Plz how are corp members expected to survive. Is the state govt insensitive to the plight the corps members who are doing their best for their country and especially for the students in akwa ibom state . Does the state govt want to kill us? ,how do we survive? Plzz lalasticlala or any other mod that has a conscience plzz forward this to the front page by the grace of God it would get to the state governor of this state just so he understands that the corps members are suffering . Just imagine a bunch of banana I wudnt pay 80 naira for in my state cost 500 naira here. I mean its just banana. The cost of garri here is something else I can't even eat yam cos a small tuber of yam is 1k. please if there is some one out there to help reach the Governor of Akwa ibom State tell him life is not easy for corps members and that he just made things a whole lot worse for us. Please Mods please.
heard about it too, but states are not obligated to pay nysc member, they re jst helping. so u can't complain even if they stop paying. wat about those in IMO, ekiti and so on without state allawee? according to report Akwaibom pays corp members about 250million every months as allawance
Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by Trendy247: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
EngrE:
OK I will talk to him... But first, which state are u from and how much is ur state governor paying corpers?
Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by Vikky014(f): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
Trendy247:

OK I will talk to him... But first, which state are u from and how much is ur state governor paying corpers?
WICKED
Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by 2el(m): 4:53am On Jun 29, 2016
ifeanyija:
heard about it too, but states are not obligated to pay nysc member, they re jst helping. so u can't complain even if they stop paying. wat about those in IMO, ekiti and so on without state allawee? according to report Akwaibom pays corp members about 250million every months as allawance

Your assertion is wrong..... we have two batch presently each of whc is 5,000/batch or less not every 1 is working with the state....Less than N100million

1 Like

Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by usoroh2003: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2016
hw much do ur State pay Corpers. u can deploy 2 ur state or u try Kebbi State. u r just makin noise...
Re: Please Is Akwa Ibom State Governor Trying To Kill NYSC Corp Members in His State by Welcomme: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2016
OYO is ur case...Who force u choose akwaIbom

(1) (Reply)

Please Help An Ex Corper Find His NYSC Discharge Certificate. / Nysc Online Registration In Warri @klassic Cybercafe / How Do You Control The Disappointment Of Not Been Mobilized For Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.