Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO (44574 Views)

15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by fiftynaira(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
H
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Blackchampion(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
senoreetah:

And physics Dept too..
Yea. U re ryt.
Prof. Ama Nduka comes to mind
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Walahi, Madam quantity helped my career in that school. Abeg that Eziobodo road no be am. I cannot forget the day i was going for my final year project defence, i had to pull my Italian shoes. Chai see a guy on suit walking on bare foot.

The Diamond bank sha, mtcheew.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Donkaz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
repping futo
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by christejames(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
deltateam:

Please I need to discuss something with you. Let me have your phone number.
PM me please...
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by DieDiamant: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Eeyaa! I feel for FUTO students o
embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
I concur.
Blackchampion:
11. Eziobodo road, whenever small rain fell:
The absolute worst.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by EdwardRandy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blackchampion:
8. You, after eating at Madam Quantity or Delight Buka:
Life savers.

Lolz my roommate used to patronise that woman like his life depended on her

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Eziobodo city all the way!!! FUTO ROCKS
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by marshborn(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wow... bringing back old memories. Proudly a futoite

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Alexk2(m): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
handsomeclouds;
And what's so spectacular about Unilorin. A school filled with religious bigots and ethnocentric morons

They must have denied you of admission many times; it's written all over your post. shocked sad.. Btw., there is no truth in what you put up there.
Believe it or not; Unilorin is Better by Far Far.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by sonature1: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
I love 13. I ate that pop corn like 5 times every week with the "elective." FUTO was one hell of a stressful school

3 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by realchik9(f): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
mehn..those days were frustrating but fun anyways. I miss that school jare.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by mikkypel(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
handsomeclouds:

And what's so spectacular about Unilorin. A school filled with religious bigots and ethnocentric morons

Its even their FM that makes the loudest noise about disciplinary committee and all of that.. They turned a uni to a refined Secondary School.. Federal uni for that matter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
lol op u got me laffin dis is exactly futo
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by baruzeez(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
handsomeclouds:

ahn ahn na
chairman this is uncalled for, i understand say dem no give u admisssion but at least you neva die na
haba unilorin ma ni faaaaaa
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Alexk2:

They must have denied you of admission many times; it's written all over your post. shocked sad.. Btw., there is no truth in what you put up there.
Believe it or not; Unilorin is Better by Far Far.
and you are a fool to say that. I had all my education at Unilorin, from pry to master. So I know what I am saying

6 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by xxolisexx(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
wow, " hall of mercy never showed us love" yeah only mechanical engineering students understand that, God epp yu say yu no read enta exam hall, d kind piss wey go hold yu till exam finish cos na F u go dey hear

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by onunwa21(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Man O war in action during matriculation

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Izunwa(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blackchampion:
15. Your best moment in FUTO.
FINALLY!!!
Fynestboi, Richiez, olawalebabs
Yeah, I rep FUTO aka Federal University of Tension Owerri grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by umulobi: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
I rep Geophysics... FUTO all the way
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
baruzeez:
ahn ahn na
chairman this is uncalled for, i understand say dem no give u admisssion but at least you neva die na
haba unilorin ma ni faaaaaa
you should ask me the reason for my statement not jump into hasty conclusion. Even the admission process Na wash since Oloyede left
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Cpumping(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
I totally understand.
grin

Geology class of 2011.

u shd v also included that umuchima nekede road.
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by baruzeez(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
handsomeclouds:
and you are a fool to say that. I had all my education at Unilorin, from pry to master. So I know what I am saying
i refuse to believe you are a graduate of unilorin oga, ' master' na u o
meanwhile no be everybody wey go school truly go school, u cant even compose a simple and correct sentence
'master' grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by ikeonyeka(f): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016

4 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by onunwa21(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mosquito disturbing during UP school reading

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Armstrong34(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
una forget to add......FUTO boys depending on NEkEDE girls since 1754...hunting period for nekede.cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by Mcowubaba: 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Blackchampion:
9. FUTO boys, waiting to rock one girl at a party:
Guy do mek i rock na
Lalasticlala, Dominique
Hahaha... Exactly grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by onunwa21(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
SAAT cow

6 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by mrdharkchild(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
[/quote]
As in eh, speaking in tongues
Futo sha
Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by woodboi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
Frustration Under Tension Owerri... iRep Futo and will always miss the Glory Land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO by batista181(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol very funny am in IHIAGWA ON A LOW KEY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun Battles Cultism In Secondary Schools As Teenage Cultists Unleash Terror / A School In Opobo In 1899 (Throwback Photo) / ABU Prof Umar Muhammed Ka'oje Returns N1,153,953.36 NDA Wrongly Paid To Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.