Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo (52436 Views)

Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo / Man With Blood Stained Female Panties In Rivers State Caught (pics) / Face Of One Chance Robber In Lagos Who Steals ATM From Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by viviangist: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
NIGERIA, A FAILED NATION IN WHICH I GIVE UP!!!
As the Trial of Saraki and Ekweremadu&co was proceeding, I heard the noise of a mob outside our fence. I checked out to see what's going on. Alas! The guy in the pic below is being lynched by the mob. I moved closer to find out his offense, I realized he used to go round to steal panties (especially of females) hung on the line. After being tortured for some hours, he confessed he has been in the business for a while, and he's being sponsored by some people. He said the leader pays him N500 per a panty. He claimed to come from Akinmoorin in Afijio LG. I appealed to the mob not to take law into their hands via Jungle Justice, rather they should let us hand him over to the believed "unfaithful" NPF corps. They agreed with me and we immediately invited the corps, then handed him over to them. He also confessed a "Babalawo" is their sponsor.
Over to you careless households! Undies are better dried in your personal bathroom, or your living room in the absence of personal toilet/bathroom. These ritualists won't give up! As they eat faeces (deficates) here and there, look for human parts and other things for their money rituals. The "yahoo boys" internet fraudsters are also there for you greedy and never satisfied/discontented girls and women, who're gold diggers. It's time to be very careful and watchful. Wallahi thumo billahi, money-making is not an easy task, ask me and I will tell you. Stop "tripping" for extravagances as well as lavish spenders. It's good to pose at the front seat or owner's corner of Range spot and other nice cars, but do you ever ask the source of the glitters? May Allah guide and protect us!
Over to you too RITUALISTS! And you're carried away with this quick passing brief and short world? You forgot the reality that we came with nothing and will go with nothing. All you acquired can NEVER be useful for you the moment the Angel of Death overtakes you. Fear Allah, Fear Death, Fear the Grave and the day of reckoning and recompense, the day of accountability, Fear the Hell of Allah, whose Fuel shall be Human and stone.
All your Gas stations shall be inherited by those that could not touch your cloth when you're living. Ka Gba f'Olohun n'isinmi.. No one will ever possess more than what Allah Has destined for him/her. Let's be Patient and keep working hard.
May Allah Have mercy upon us!!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1104642099558733&id=100000388595625&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1104642099558733%3Atl_objid.1104642099558733%3Athid.100000388595625%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-7500426063454709270

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by SeverusSnape(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
For goodness sake, What does one need a smelly stinky female panties for??

See his ugly black face.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by donbenedict(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hateu2 come and see. Hmm.
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by tizblink: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
He could even go carry them from a line?
*Sick*

1 Like

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
The boy need make dem use tiny iron put inside him prick.

Who knows how many ladies has died or infertile becos him

1 Like

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Squares: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
And he still look so poor. But why should a lady spread her pants outside. as a guy I don't feel comfortable spreading my boxers to be seen.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Money ritual things on point
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Young03(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
oh holy Moses. this guy should go for a test
he might av contacted some diseases through those panties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Juell(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin what makes u guys feel those panties stink or are infectious? smh
And it's same guys that will give head O.
To the topic, ladies stop drying ur panties outside shikenan. Africans our own jazz na to do bad things.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by evanscheck(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Panties ke! He shud have stolen good things na so that wen dey beat u, u know u are being beaten for a good stealing bizness dat failed. Not to steal panties, am sure his parents wud be mad at him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Peacetemi: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2016

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Smartresult(f): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lala come see pant buy go mastabet on top

1 Like

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
SMH

I still don't get the logic behind money rituals. Is it that the pant will automatically attract the owners to the shrine ?

Or they intend sucking the victims blood by using the pant as a link?

Well ladies sha learn Ur lesson oooooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by brunofarad(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just when you think you have seen it all

What are humans turning into
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Gracito(f): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ho my God! What is this? ??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
proverty+inhumanity makes one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by sayyid(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
only God knows what they are using those pants for maybe it's for ritual who knows.
one just need to be extra care full these days especially females with theirs undies and other private stuff.
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Dayoto: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
N
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by dotman4real007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
my God, these people won't just stop, today it is female underwears, tomorrow it is footwears.God pls continue to expose all these evil doers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by NinaArsenal(f): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chia. May God have mercy. Dear Lord please protect your children from the eyes of the evil ones. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by matt245(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
wetn we nor go hear

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by EgusiSoup: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
For goodness sake, What does one need a smelly stinky female panties for??

See his ugly black face.

This comment is derogatory and an insult to all nairaland ladies including Beremx undecided

CC:
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Bitterleafsoup
PoundedYam
Stupidity
ShowYourCertificate
Onionsoup
Twaci

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by transient123(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Even with their blood money, they will still die and perhaps die a mysterious death.

Shame on criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by jamzzy28(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Egbon!!! Pant? Aaah Wic way naa?
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Alvinnado(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Just panties old man,chai
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by fiftynaira(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
NCAN canada branch

We won't accept this news you didn't give us a name!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by AdaAnambra: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
viviangist:
As the Trial of Saraki and Ekweremadu & co was proceeding, I heard the noise of a mob outside our fence. I checked out to see what's going on. Alas! The guy in the pic below is being lynched by the mob. I moved closer to find out his offense, I realized he used to go round to steal panties (especially of females) hung on the line. After being tortured for some hours, he confessed he has been in the business for a while, and he's being sponsored by some people. He said the leader pays him N500 per a panty. He claimed to come from Akinmoorin in Afijio LG. I appealed to the mob not to take law into their hands via Jungle Justice, rather they should let us hand him over to the believed "unfaithful" NPF corps. They agreed with me and we immediately invited the corps, then handed him over to them. He also confessed a "Babalawo" is their sponsor.
Over to you careless households! Undies are better dried in your personal bathroom, or your living room in the absence of personal toilet/bathroom. These ritualists won't give up! As they eat faeces (deficates) here and there, look for human parts and other things for their money rituals. The "yahoo boys" internet fraudsters are also there for you greedy and never satisfied/discontented girls and women, who're gold diggers. It's time to be very careful and watchful. Honestly money-making is not an easy task, ask me and I will tell you. Stop "tripping" for extravagances as well as lavish spenders. It's good to pose at the front seat or owner's corner of Range spot and other nice cars, but do you ever ask the source of the glitters? May God guide and protect us!
Over to you too RITUALISTS! And you're carried away with this quick passing brief and short world? You forgot the reality that we came with nothing and will go with nothing. All you acquired can NEVER be useful for you the moment the Angel of Death overtakes you. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, Fear Death, Fear the Grave and the day of reckoning and recompense, the day of accountability, Fear Hell, whose Fuel shall be Human and stone.
All your Gas stations shall be inherited by those that could not touch your cloth when you're living. No one will ever possess more than what God Has destined for him/her. Let's be Patient and keep working hard.
May God help and have mercy upon us!! - Vivian Gist Reporter

Source http://www.viviangist.com/see-what-angry-mob-did-to-a-female-pants-thief-photos

this is serious
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by topgear(m): 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
viviangist:
As the Trial of Saraki and Ekweremadu & co was proceeding, I heard the noise of a mob outside our fence. I checked out to see what's going on. Alas! The guy in the pic below is being lynched by the mob. I moved closer to find out his offense, I realized he used to go round to steal panties (especially of females) hung on the line. After being tortured for some hours, he confessed he has been in the business for a while, and he's being sponsored by some people. He said the leader pays him N500 per a panty. He claimed to come from Akinmoorin in Afijio LG. I appealed to the mob not to take law into their hands via Jungle Justice, rather they should let us hand him over to the believed "unfaithful" NPF corps. They agreed with me and we immediately invited the corps, then handed him over to them. He also confessed a "Babalawo" is their sponsor.
Over to you careless households! Undies are better dried in your personal bathroom, or your living room in the absence of personal toilet/bathroom. These ritualists won't give up! As they eat faeces (deficates) here and there, look for human parts and other things for their money rituals. The "yahoo boys" internet fraudsters are also there for you greedy and never satisfied/discontented girls and women, who're gold diggers. It's time to be very careful and watchful. Honestly money-making is not an easy task, ask me and I will tell you. Stop "tripping" for extravagances as well as lavish spenders. It's good to pose at the front seat or owner's corner of Range spot and other nice cars, but do you ever ask the source of the glitters? May God guide and protect us!
Over to you too RITUALISTS! And you're carried away with this quick passing brief and short world? You forgot the reality that we came with nothing and will go with nothing. All you acquired can NEVER be useful for you the moment the Angel of Death overtakes you. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, Fear Death, Fear the Grave and the day of reckoning and recompense, the day of accountability, Fear Hell, whose Fuel shall be Human and stone.
All your Gas stations shall be inherited by those that could not touch your cloth when you're living. No one will ever possess more than what God Has destined for him/her. Let's be Patient and keep working hard.
May God help and have mercy upon us!! - Vivian Gist Reporter

Source http://www.viviangist.com/see-what-angry-mob-did-to-a-female-pants-thief-photos

Op. Nice of u to insist in contacting the proper authorities..

We must say no to jungle justice
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by dukeprince50: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abeg, if dem don start steal boxers meh ona remind me, i no wan hear say my preek loss 4 night, where i wan fyn am go?

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by donholy28(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nawah o! this nigga no fear staphylococcus and gonocaccus erus?
Re: Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo by Gidi3020(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
One of those people from that side.com, can't fit to mention anybody name sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault. / Homosexual Rapes Boy To Death In Niger State (Photos) / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.