Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts (771 Views)

If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri / Ruth Kadiri Curses Politicians And Yahoo Boys / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts by lordkit2: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
The beautiful Nollywood fast rising actress, Ruth Kadiri embarked on another life-transforming journey through her foundation for kids, Ruth Kadiri Kids Foundation, as she empowers 100 students of Ilasan Primary School, Jakande Lekki, on choosing the right identity, and appreciating who they are. She also gave them educational gifts to help their studies.
Speaking to selected primary school pupils, who are very much excited to be in the company of the actress, Ruth highlights the forthcoming possibilities that they would encounter as they progress in their studies, which if not well taken care of, might endanger their original dreams.

“When you get into secondary school, you are going to meet a lot of people that would make you feel like there is something wrong with you. However you are, you are okay, you are unique,” the actress advised the pupils, who listened with rapt attention.

Since the founding of her foundation, the actress has embarked on quiet a number of projects that involves young people, in a bid to help them grow and become a better person.

According to her, reaching out to these children is one of the things she lives for and finds so much joy in, and her only reward, is to see the children smile...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/28/actress-ruth-kadiri-visits-primary-school-empowers-100-students-with-gifts-and-inspirational-talk/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts by lordkit2: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
more

Re: Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lalasticlala , have you heard grin come. And see ooo I made first to comment... Front page please .. grin
Re: Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
k
Re: Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts by petz(f): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
I admire her
Re: Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts by Chibuhealth(f): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
That bag an empowerment? Mitchewww
Re: Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts by goldbim(f): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
That's nice.i knw some'll say she's giving out ordinary paper bags and all..its the heart behind the sacrifice that matters not the gift itself. Besides,i'm so sure there might be stationery in the bag..you can never get it wrong with kids!God bless her and the labour of her hands!!. cool
Re: Ruth Kadiri Visits Primary School, Empowers 100 Students With Gifts by segun400: 2:47am On Jun 29, 2016
nice 1

(1) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro-Ajibade Shares Another Cute Photo Of Her Baby Girl / Top 5 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2016 / Mark Zuckerberg Back In Nigeria, Forced To Wear A Suit In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.