Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land (1651 Views)

Goliath Skull Found In Holy Land With David Stone Still At His Forehead - PHOTO / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / The Skeleton Of Goliath Found...pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by blazer234: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
This may surprise you; it surprised me too.

Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by mii4u(f): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
How dem take sabi say na Goliath head?
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by LivinaPatrick(f): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ehh! You can lie oooooooooooooo.
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
k
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by TrajansKong: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
Miracles and wonders!!
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Maamin(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
That is not Goliath's head or skull, Goliath is said to be just 9ft tall so his head can't be as big as that. I have seen that particular picture somewhere before..assumed to be one of the nephillims (falling ones) the suppose giants that where born on earth by angels and the daughters of men. I will advise the op to research more on nephillims for Clarification
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by NZAGHA(f): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
mii4u:

thank u for that quest.. Jaree?? Leave that Op wit him wahala grin
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Maamin:
That is not Goliath's head or skill, Goliath is said to be just 9ft tall so his head can't be as big as that. I have seen that particular picture somewhere before..assumed to be one of the nephillims (falling ones) the suppose giants that where born on earth by angels and the daughters of men. I will advise the op to research more on nephillims for Clarification
Speaking of nephi-my-autocorrect-no-gree-me-type-am, why is there physical evidence of dinosaurs which existed long before the creation of the bible yet nothing to show their[fallen angels] existence? How about the Tower of Babel? Still nothing. Noah's Ark nko? Nothing.
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2016
If anyone really believes this news they should contact me for their great-great-great-grandfather's looted trillions hidden in overseas offshore accounts.
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Anakims?? Hmm
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 29, 2016
soo many of GEJ's children on nairaland.. grin grin grin
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Maamin(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=charix post=47024872]
Speaking of nephi-my-autocorrect-no-gree-me-type-am, why is there physical evidence of dinosaurs which existed long before the creation of the bible yet nothing to show their[fallen angels] existence? How about the Tower of Babel? Still nothing. Noah's Ark nko? Nothing.[/quote

my friend make research on that, Google is very handy these days..there are so many archeological findings on all you have mentioned above.
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by EnterPRO: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2016
mii4u:

The stone maybe?
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Seun(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Jay542(m): 10:37am On Sep 07, 2016
EnterPRO:

The stone maybe?
Haaha. No be only stone grin
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
*hiss* if I hear undecided
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by Jozzy4: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Lie , lie , everywhere. grin
Re: Goliath's Head Found At The Holy Land by billyG(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
your father is a goaat eating shiit.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React / What Is The Time For Service In Ecwa wuse ll / Another Gospel Celebrity Set To Marry Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.