Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others (47937 Views)

FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation / Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment / Samuel Ikon Writes US Ambassador, Threatens Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
dullardeen:
When I forge certificate nah cheesy cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by Beeman1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Anabi mohammed Arne, uwarshi!
Jesus baban arne. kajiko arne?
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Beeman1:
Jesus baban arne. kajiko arne?
Yowa! grin na yada!... Anabi Isa Arne, Mohammed Arne, Buhari Arne, Caliph Ali Arne, Uwar dukan su! cheesy
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by Beeman1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yowa! grin na yada!... Anabi Isa Arne, Mohammed Arne, Buhari Arne, Caliph Ali Arne, Uwar dukan su! cheesy
ur matter pass my powerundecided.
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by jollymizzle(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
ezwinner:
It beats my imagination why most topics are given a heinous tribal face.
If someone is a thief lets tackle it based on the facts on ground not colour or tribe.

Frankly, I feel there is a problem somewhere:
Firstly, elected senators do not bend Senate Standing rules; they work with existing standing rules for their election into positions.
Secondly, in the investigations or petitions by the Police, the Senate President and his deputy were not listed.
Finally, is this a case that the Senate can't handle internally?

Though the only alteration was the issue of open ballot system in which "secret" voting was administered but this is something I feel the house could have resolved on it's own.

Pardon my ignorance if you feel otherwise.
on the issue of forgery,it is a criminal case and such cannot be handled anywhere except a court of law just like any criminal case.the ballot system wasn't the only alteration.as the new unapproved rules made election possible without about 2/3 of the senate

1 Like

Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by precious1967(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Impecca:
You're a disgrace to your generation broda
u must be an adopted child. barstad.
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by precious1967(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ricswagger:

are u always like dis? the dulnes of bubu and apc has wiped ur memory, pls dont reason like dat kid called omenka...how on earth wil apc (which oyegun regretted) conduct a meeting between her senators and bubu thesame day the senate(an independent arm of the govt) election wil be held...pdp were smarter they had the floor.
u are guliable
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by Akiika: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ekweremadu.....Americans will tell you, it is a due process to be charged to court, you only need to go there to prove your innocence. We know this is strange to you, in the time of Jonathan, it is an aberration to even accuse NASS members of wrongdoing. Facrook Lawan/Otedola scandal come to mind. Don't worry, you'll get used to it over time. If you like write to Putin and Netanyahu, the court process will take its course.

1 Like

Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by sweetgala(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

If the Clerk should make the mistake of taking the fall for those two crooks (Mr.Saraki and the other Ugly Paranoid one) Im willing to bet that he will be hit so hard , that by the time he comes out of Prison his Grand Children will have Grand children.

My money is on him turning Federal Government witness against the Speaker and his Deputy; thats assuming he's a smart man.

while we may both want a stiff penalty handed down I think there is limit to the mandatory number of years he can get for forgery. I listened to Sen Adeyeye (APC chief whip) on channels yesterday and I agree with him that thou the case of a forgery is clear, the prosecution would have to prove beyond doubt that Saraki was involved in said forgery. The prime witnesses would be the clerks, deputy clerk, a number of 7th and 8th assembly senators and some NASS staffers.

I can picture some new names from the senate leadership being dragged into this , cue Akpabio, David Mark, Goje, Yerima , Dino Malaye etc
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by sweetgala(m): 12:52am On Jun 30, 2016
nduchucks:

They will be sentenced individually, if found guilty. There will be no constitutional crisis. If Saraki & Ekweremadu both die in an accident the country will still function without them, how much less being jailed for crimes.

Well the case against the clerk for forgery is set in stone, it is clear the standing orders 2011 was illegally altered and presented as senate standing orders 2015, the clerk being the custodian of said document can therefore not exclude himself from the crime. However without the confession of the clerk and deputy clerk and other statements from NASS staffers and senators , Saraki and Ekweremadu would walk as there may be not enough evidence to tie them to the action of the forgery; They are however logically it's main benefactors
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by precious1967(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Impecca:
You're a disgrace to your generation broda
u're borrowed to ur family. bastard
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by precious1967(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ricswagger:

are u always like dis? the dulnes of bubu and apc has wiped ur memory, pls dont reason like dat kid called omenka...how on earth wil apc (which oyegun regretted) conduct a meeting between her senators and bubu thesame day the senate(an independent arm of the govt) election wil be held...pdp were smarter they had the floor.
u are useless and gullible.

1 Like

Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by Ricswagger: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2016
precious1967:
u are guliable

Pls go back to school, atleast Gej built an almajiri school 4 u and ur fellow zombies, even though bubu refused to pay ur old man his pension, i believe amajiri school is free
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by precious1967(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Ricswagger:

Pls go back to school, atleast Gej built an almajiri school 4 u and ur fellow zombies, even though bubu refused to pay ur old man his pension, i believe amajiri school is free
u must be a scammer and mannerless little boy wit no root
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by Ricswagger: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
precious1967:
u must be a scammer and mannerless little boy wit no root

i am sorry if u felt insulted, but ur actions prompted my reaction, u replied me wit dat blunderous english on d 29th i didnt respond, again u replied to d same post on d 2nd, wat were u thinkin or expecting if not retaliation from me... age has nothing to do with maturity... pls grow up.

this is d last time i wil reply u coz i won't allow u to drag me down to ur level...aloha amigo
Re: Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others by precious1967(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Ricswagger:

i am sorry if u felt insulted, but ur actions prompted my reaction, u replied me wit dat blunderous english on d 29th i didnt respond, again u replied to d same post on d 2nd, wat were u thinkin or expecting if not retaliation from me... age has nothing to do with maturity... pls grow up.

this is d last time i wil reply u coz i won't allow u to drag me down to ur level...aloha amigo
u must be d eldest mannerless in ur family. cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.