Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Hello So Many People Want To Do Poultry Business, Its Good Come And Join Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hello So Many People Want To Do Poultry Business, Its Good Come And Join Me (5509 Views)

How Lucrative Is Poultry Business? / My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics) / About Poultry Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello So Many People Want To Do Poultry Business, Its Good Come And Join Me by poultryman(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2009
hello dear,

i would have advice you to invest your money in poultry, i think that is one of the best business in Nigeria which meaning people doesn't know, i am a poultry consultant i we tell you what you can invest your money on poultry and at the end of everyday you will be having noting Les than 27,000 profit till one and half year. if you want to know about this you can come to my office at N01 Sunbo Ajibowu Sreet off Obafemi Awolowo road Ikoyi or mail me on here.,, delboyomokunle122@yahoo.com

or call this number, 08027585438,08033185249,08075312511,

i will be waiting to hear from you

Re: Hello So Many People Want To Do Poultry Business, Its Good Come And Join Me by fastkudi: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2009
what
whatkind of money do u need to invest
Re: Hello So Many People Want To Do Poultry Business, Its Good Come And Join Me by poultryman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
U NEED CAPITAL TO START THE BUSINESS, DO THIS ACCORDING TO YOUR CAPACITY
Re: Hello So Many People Want To Do Poultry Business, Its Good Come And Join Me by poultryman(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
hey i have this opportunuty to tell you that poultry business is the best

i am a poultry consultant contact me, i will tell you how to invest in poultry business, even if you have not done it b4
Re: Hello So Many People Want To Do Poultry Business, Its Good Come And Join Me by ayodele123(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
For free details on poultry farming, visit www.johnayodele.
Re: Hello So Many People Want To Do Poultry Business, Its Good Come And Join Me by boayinka: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
Poultry farming in Nigeria has become one of the most important aspect of farming for many reasons. It create great business opportunity for Entrepreneurs, and provides employment for the job seeking citizens.

The Chicken and it's products are very rich source of protein of which we all agreed to that -- you and I need the proteins derived from chicken to maintain healthy living.

It is generally believed that every child needs not less than an egg a day for their normal growth. While every adult needs like ten in a week; Poultry also provides meat for delicacies -- no tribe or religion in Nigeria that forbids chicken meat. Everyone likes it, that's why poultry products sells very fast and in high demand.

The Benefits of Poultry Farming in Nigeria are so numerous that this page may not contain it all. Apart from the chicken being used as food, Poultry Farming is equally profitable. A good poultry farmer earns above N20 million per annum depending on how big the farm is. All these benefits are open to you if you start your own poultry farm today!

There are basically three different breeds of bird for poultry business. We have the Broilers, Cockerels, and Layers. The Broilers grows very faster and are ready for sale at 12 weeks from hatch. Cockerels grows slower and can take up to twenty four weeks before they are matured for marketing.

But, Cockerels are reliable in terms of survival and withstanding bad weathers. They are more resilient, and can absorb shocks far better than Layers and Broilers.
Poultry Farming is a bit capital intensive -- it's all like trading money to make more money. You need to prepare for this especially if you wants to start on a higher scale. But be assured of making back whatever amount of money you invested in the business in multiple fold within a short period of time. Before you venture into poultry farming business in Nigeria, you need to seat back and do proper calculation and planning; make sure you have idea of all the costs involved.

Re: Hello So Many People Want To Do Poultry Business, Its Good Come And Join Me by ultrazone(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
mmm

(1) (Reply)

How Many Bags Of Feed Does It Take To Feed 500 Broilers Everyday / Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading / Gain investors for your poultry business with this ultimate Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.