Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods (2688 Views)

Proverbs Of Otem / If All Gods Are Put In A Mortal Combat Video Game... / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemdomino: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Goddys:
my God is a God of miracle, not God of magic like reverad domino. He train and chastise His children and give them wealth according to what their hearts can handle so it doesn't lead them astray.

If you claim your god is so real to give you brain to make wealth, let's see your worth as I haven't seen your name in one of the top richest in Nigeria.

Even Dangote is what he is today because of seed he sowed in the life of late prophet Idahosa by vacating his flight seat for the man of God.

Go and get your facts right.

NATURE jst started with me in JANUARY 1, 2016, a day after I left worshipping yahweh(satan) the god of poverty. Now I have started three businesses and they are all prospering. These businesses are all the same kind I tried doing but failed while still serving yahweh(satan). Now I am doing them and they are working.

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS. LET YESHUA AND JEHOVAH HIS FATHER HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME, FOR THE REVEALER OF TRUTH IS HERE.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by realmindz: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Goddys:
my God is a God of miracle, not God of magic like reverad domino. He train and chastise His children and give them wealth according to what their hearts can handle so it doesn't lead them astray.
If you claim your god is so real to give you brain to make wealth, let's see your worth as I haven't seen your name in one of the top richest in Nigeria.

Even Dangote is what he is today because of seed he sowed in the life of late prophet Idahosa by vacating his flight seat for the man of God.

This is why I insult people...
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by keandre: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin This guy still get mouth.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by OtemWonyahweh: 2:18am On Jul 18, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHT

1. Why do you deceive the old people, O Kumuyi? Why do you gather the people together to say that they shall be healed?
2. Why do you tell my people false testimonies? Kumuyi, let my people go to the hospitals instead of gathering them together like chickens, saying that you have miracles with you.
3. And my people gather together in your place every month, saying, let us go to the monthly programme of Williams, the son of Kumuyi, perhaps we shall receive healing there.
4. Now many did gather today, saying, we shall be healed if we go to the camp of Kumuyi. And they who have eye issues went. And also they who are lame. And they who are blind and they who have stroke.
5. Now did all they who have issues gather in one place, saying, we shall be healed by the god of Kumuyi. And their expectation was cut off. For they prayed hard today, July 17, 2016 in the monthly programme which is concluding today for this month at Alimosho.
6. Then did Eartum reveal to me those things which is happening in the place where they have gathered to see if anyone in the region of Alimosho has been healed. But what did I see? All they who are sick returned to their houses without any healing.
7. Did I not see Uya come into the congregation with his walking stick? And Uya returned as he has come, for he got no healing at all.
8. Was Bello not also in the congregation? For Bello is inflicted with cancer. But he returned home without healing. Was Femi not also in the congregation? Yet he has also got no healing. Was Chidi not a member? But he has gotten no healing. I say also of Musa and of Michael and of John and of all they who attended the programme, saying, we shall be healed today.
9. But none of them went back healed. For the deception of Kumuyi has brought them, yet they received no healing at all.
8. Was Francis not also one of they who went to the crusade because he needed healing so much from his eyes problems? And his body also shook greatly. But lo, Francis has returned home without healing.
10. And who is Michael if not he who is willing to get healing from that crusade?
11. Did Paul who has stroke not also believe greatly that he shall be healed? But Paul received no healing, for he was observing the programme on the satellite from Oshogbo.
12. And many who were in Calabar also watched the programme, but none of them got healing. Did Ekong in Calabar not also watch it? But his problem remained with him.
13. Did Peter in Ekiti not also connect to the pastor, William the son of Kumuyi? But of a truth, he received no healing. And in Port Harcourt, Mary did pray for cure, but he did not receive cure.
14. And many people all over the nation Nigeria went to the programme in their churches, saying, Yahweh shall heal us. But none of them received healing. But some of them shared testimonies by faith, believing that they shall be healed when they get home.
15. And Moses shared his testimony, believing that he has been healed. But when he returned home, he saw no healing. And he wept bitterly because he has already shared the testimony of healing to a multitude of souls.
16. And the glory of Yahweh has been exalted. But none knew that Yahweh does not heal anyone. But all they who have said that they have been healed did not know that they were never sick before.
17. Now also some years ago, a doctor in an hospital in Abia state has been paid, saying, whenever anyone comes to you this week, saying I am sick, tell that person saying, you have heart problem.
18. Then shall you refer them to the monthly programme, saying, go to the programme, for we have heard that Kumuyi the man of God will come to our town this week.
19. Now that patient believes that he is sick of heart problem indeed. And he went to the programme, praying hard to be healed. And after the last Amen of Kumuyi, the man returned to the same hospital, saying, confirm if I have been cured or not.
20. Now the doctor pretended as if he has checked. And he said, you have been healed indeed. Then did the man go about sharing testimony, which is false, saying I have heart problem before, but now it is gone.
21. And some said, show us the doctor report and he did so. And some said, go to another hospital to check if it is so. And he went to another hospital. And they said, you have no heart problem anymore.
22. Such man went home happy, knowing not that he never had a heart problem all his life.
23. Is it only Kumuyi who does this? No, for even Oyedepo and TB Joshua and also Lazarus do these things and they know in their mind that they are all deceivers.
24. For Mouka did so greatly, locking out those who are truly ill while bringing those whom they have promised to pay millions of naira to the stage. And those people were fooled and we're not paid after their performances.
25. And the glory of all is given to Yahweh and to Eusebius and to Faulkin.
26. Now I declare to the wise, if a doctor says to you, you have a small heart, or you have a kidney problem, or you have HIV, now go first to another doctor to confirm it, for many doctors in Nigeria are paid to work for the pastors.
27. Now when you have gone about to check with other doctors, tell them not if you have checked from a doctor before. For the other doctor could also be one of them. But let them check if what they said you have is true.
28. Go to about four doctors, for many of the doctors are corrupt and are working for the pastors. For they get more money doing that than in the occupation which they do.
29. Be not deceived, Kumuyi and Olukoya and Adeboye and Suleiman and all pastors and all imams are deceivers.
30. Now I say to you, use your brain and worship no god.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Goddys(m): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Be not deceived for the devil works as a roaring lion looking for whom to devour.
They devil wearing the skin of man speaketh in his deceptive tone trying to lure the heart of the weak from the awesome power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The greatest servants of God of our time, Pastor William Kumuyi, Pastor Lazarus Muoka, Dr Daniel Okukoya, Pa Adeboye and others whom God has raised to preach the good tidings, to raise the dead, the heal the broken hearted, the heal all manners of sickness and diseases have the agent of darkness tried to discredit and accused,just like his father the devil,the great accuser of the brethren.
This same servants of God whom God used to cause catastrophic destruction in the kingdom of darkness causing the demons and powers to submit have this possessed being speaks against.
The wonders of God through this great of men have I seen and experienced. For in my very eyes, the dead came back to life, the lame walked, a woman whose womb was surgically cut off received a new womb from our God and had children again. The blind eyes opened. The deaf and dumb heard and spoke. A member of dreaded illuminati kingdom saved by His Might and numerous others.
Do not be deceived.The enemies have released the last missiles in their arsenals to capture the spiritually weak. Otem is an agent of devil who is inspired by an ancient fallen angels in the galaxy(UFOs).
Just like devil,his father, he is lying against great men of God of our time who God is using mightily to preach holiness and righteousness.
He thought his doctrine and revelations are infallible because they are made known to him through extrasensory means but he is being deceived.
The devil being the wise serpent came up with logical twisted stories of the Bible and substantiate it with stories of other religions to make it look authentic, just to fight the mind and belief of Christians but he has woefully failed like always for the Power of our God is ever present to guide our hearts.
The devil whom Otem serves as eartum is the greatest liar since beginning of mankind. We know his tactics and not surprise of him revealing himself through concocted fairytale 'doctufos'.
The spiritual entities, being immaterial beings need physical being to bring their doctrine of falsehood to mankind, and that physical being they have found in Otem.
They forgot that the foundation of the whole universe is laid by our God through His Might. They forgot He brought everything on earth into existence through His spoken words and they be. They forgot He is the One sitting on the throne and waiting for the fullness of time for the devil,his fallen angels and human agents to be cast into lake of fire that burns with sulphur and brimstone, for it is their destiny and our God is righteous, and there is no turning of shadows with Him. His name is Yahweh, I AM THAT I AM.
Do not join the bandwagon of those that curse God for they are accursed even from the foundation of the earth.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by OtemWonyahweh: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2016
Goddys:
Be not deceived for the devil works as a roaring lion looking for whom to devour.
They devil wearing the skin of man speaketh in his deceptive tone trying to lure the heart of the weak from the awesome power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The greatest servants of God of our time, Pastor William Kumuyi, Pastor Lazarus Muoka, Dr Daniel Okukoya, Pa Adeboye and others whom God has raised to preach the good tidings, to raise the dead, the heal the broken hearted, the heal all manners of sickness and diseases have the agent of darkness tried to discredit and accused,just like his father the devil,the great accuser of the brethren.
This same servants of God whom God used to cause catastrophic destruction in the kingdom of darkness causing the demons and powers to submit have this possessed being speaks against.
The wonders of God through this great of men have I seen and experienced. For in my very eyes, the dead came back to life, the lame walked, a woman whose womb was surgically cut off received a new womb from our God and had children again. The blind eyes opened. The deaf and dumb heard and spoke. A member of dreaded illuminati kingdom saved by His Might and numerous others.
Do not be deceived.The enemies have released the last missiles in their arsenals to capture the spiritually weak. Otem is an agent of devil who is inspired by an ancient fallen angels in the galaxy(UFOs).
Just like devil,his father, he is lying against great men of God of our time who God is using mightily to preach holiness and righteousness.
He thought his doctrine and revelations are infallible because they are made known to him through extrasensory means but he is being deceived.
The devil being the wise serpent came up with logical twisted stories of the Bible and substantiate it with stories of other religions to make it look authentic, just to fight the mind and belief of Christians but he has woefully failed like always for the Power of our God is ever present to guide our hearts.
The devil whom Otem serves as eartum is the greatest liar since beginning of mankind. We know his tactics and not surprise of him revealing himself through concocted fairytale 'doctufos'.
The spiritual entities, being immaterial beings need physical being to bring their doctrine of falsehood to mankind, and that physical being they have found in Otem.
They forgot that the foundation of the whole universe is laid by our God through His Might. They forgot He brought everything on earth into existence through His spoken words and they be. They forgot He is the One sitting on the throne and waiting for the fullness of time for the devil,his fallen angels and human agents to be cast into lake of fire that burns with sulphur and brimstone, for it is their destiny and our God is righteous, and there is no turning of shadows with Him. His name is Yahweh, I AM THAT I AM.
Do not join the bandwagon of those that curse God for they are accursed even from the foundation of the earth.

Goddys, how far about the prophecy ofYahweh against me that failed? Is there another prophecy against me again or yahweh is already ashamed of himself?
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
CHAPTER NINE
1. Why are the followers of Yahweh like their god in manner? Why do they have the nature of judgement in their flesh? Why do they exercise dead faith for judgement alone, and not for the betterment of the world?
2. Did Muafrika not think that his god is all in all until I Otem bring him to the awareness that the all-in-all God who made the universe with the big bang is not a God who loves one human above the other.
3. For Muafrika challenged my authority and called me a devil. But I said, if truly I am a devil, let your god whom you serve prove himself and take my life away before the seventh hour of the next day. For such challenges will Yahweh of the storybook never desist from taking, but only in the storybook called the bible has he done that.
4. For the storybook is it which says Korah, Dathan and Abiram were swallowed up alive when they challenged the authority of Yahweh.
5. And the storybook also said that Uzzah was slaughtered in cold blood by the same god when he unwittingly touched the ark. For they said that their god is always filled with wrath.
6. Again the storybook has said that this same god of yacob has destroyed thousands of souls for minor issues. For he destroyed about forty-two children by the hands of Elisha his prophet. And with a lion did he destroy a man who refused to slap a prophet as the prophet has commanded him.
7. And this same storybook is it which says that this same Yahweh, during the time of the so-called grace, did destroy Ananias and Sapphira for minor issues. And also in this time of grace did this same angry god destroy Herod, making worms come out of his body for mere oratory.
8. And this god is so jealous to the point that he allows his emotion to overwhelm him and fight back at every insignificant provocation.
9. Now this storybook is what the Christians fear and submit to the god who has no more power in our own world, but only in the period of the hominids and the neanderthals. And this god was packaged for many parts of the world by Eusebius, who compiled the stories of Sol, Varnavas and Marcus.
10. Now whenever the faith of the Christians in my nation is being challenged, the Christian gets angry and assume the faith of their god. And they are filled with the same wrath of their god, insomuch that they curse the challenger of their faith.
11. Did Muafrika2 not curse the generations to come of I, Otem? For he thought that his god is the god of the universe. And Muafrika2 thought that his curse upon me, the anointed of Eartum the brother of Yahweh, shall come to pass.
12. But instead of the fulfilment of the curse upon me and upon my family, it was turned into great blessings for us.
13. For in the months wherein Muafrika2 laid his curse, I Otem and my family prospered so much, even to this days.
14. Now Muafrika2 thought that his god shall take my life overnight, but he was disappointed, because I remained alive. And the dream which I had overnight was as sweet as the honey. And the glory of the universal GOD, REVERAD, was made great among the people of my land who saw what happened.
15. For then did they know that Yahweh is not what they have made him to be. One whose exploits were only in books and not in the reality.
16. Now also, in the month of March, on the 19th day of the year 2015AD did one called Frank Mishael got overwhelmed by the zeal of his love towards his god. And Frank Mishael has before carried himself as a prophet of Yahweh, preaching the gospel of Yahweh all over on the satellite. And he is also one who shares false testimonies of what his god has achieved.
17. Now has Frank Mishael written many stories which are Karmishes, for karmish is a story telling how yahweh the god of yacob has achieved great things by turning those who are against him around by threatening them.
18. Now did Frank Mishael, one who knows how to form many stories like that of the testimonies of people who saw hell fire and so on, thought, saying, my god shall punish this man who spoke against him.
19. And by the inspiration of Yahweh his god did he make this prophecy concerning SOL(short name) who was one of those who does not believe in Yahweh. And Frank Mishael, the prophet of Yahweh did like the prophets of old in the storybook, and he pronounced against SOL, saying,
u will die horrible death before this month end, if it didn't happen know I'm not a man of God And in like manner did he also curse Johnnydon22 who doesn't believe in his god also, saying that he will also die.
20. Now many observed the saying of Frank Mishael until the end of that month, but both SOL and Johnydon22 remained without dying. And the ego of the god of Frank Mishael was deflated. And the shame which came upon Frank Mishael was so great that his body was paralysed with fear. And he wept bitterly in his bedchamber when the end of the month came and nothing happened to SOL and Johnydon22.
21. For Frank Mishael had before gone on many days of prayer and fasting to make sure SOL and Johnydon22 die. And he has attended vigils, invoking the powerless power of his god to destroy SOL. But he knows not that his god has no power in our world to touch a soul, let alone kill anyone.
22. And Frank Mishael was ashamed to come on the satellite because of great shame. And he hid himself and wept like a baby. And he questioned his god in his secret place, saying, why did you inspire me, O god jehovah to make such prophecy?
23. Why did SOL remain alive till today? And why did Johnydon22 make fun of your name and you do nothing to him? Did Elijah not send fire upon 102 armies at your leading? And did men not glorify you for that?
24. Did Elisha not also murder many children for the magnification of your glory? And also did you not slaughter about 70,000 people in the time of David when they sinned against you? And did you not turn Nebuchadnezzar into an animal?
25. But now O god, why did you make me ashamed? How shall I face the people on the internet again and say something to them? Now when Yahweh did not reply Frank Mishael, he gently came to the internet and deleted his username which was Frankmishael and since then did he become Nobody on the internet.
26. This thing which I have written, did it not happen exactly as it is said? Now is it recorded on the satellite here https://www.nairaland.com/2203280/dont-enough-faith-atheist/2#31770063 on the 25th post of it.
27. In like manner did another servant of Yahweh to Johnydon and to Mellin who all denied yahweh as GOD. And the prophecies of Yahweh concerning them all did not come to pass.
28. And they did as Frank Mishael has done also, for they became 'Nobody' after they have failed in their challenges.
29. But only one of them remained after telling a false prophecy as given to him by Yahweh his god. And the name of that man is Goddys, one who prophesied that I, Otem, shall beg for bread, but himself begged for money on the satellite two days after.
30. And those who have been scared of the false god began to reason by their brains and no more with their emotions of fear which has made them accept the doctrine of the dead god Yahweh, who was alive in the period of the neanderthals like a god, but in our world was reduced to a homosapien also, with the name Moses Nu, who wrote things down as he wished and all the things which he wrote down were false, but the ignorant submitted to those things for fear of the unknown.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
cheesy
I was in a bad mood untill I saw your song grin grin

Are you sure you are still "in the spirit?" That song sounded a little " cooked. Devil grin
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Muafrika2:
cheesy
I was in a bad mood untill I saw your song grin grin

Are you sure you are still "in the spirit?" That song sounded a little " cooked. Devil grin

Happy to hear you're now in a good mood.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Write a new song which includes my name @ otemanuduno otemdomino otem4eartum OtemWonyahweh
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Write a new song which includes my name @ otemanuduno otemdomino otem4eartum OtemWonyahweh

Only strong opposition to the truth will have their names written in the DOCTUFOS. You've posed no strong challenge worth writing in the DOCTUFOS.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:

Only strong opposition to the truth will have their names written in the DOCTUFOS. You've posed no strong challenge worth writing in the DOCTUFOS.

Okay, please just write anything about me.... I need to see my name in a scripture. You can go thru my posts and write concerning me.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Goddys(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
But only one of them remained after telling a false prophecy as given to him by Yahweh his god. And the name of that man is Goddys, one who prophesied that I, Otem, shall beg for bread, but himself begged for money on the satellite two days after.
I Goddys, whom God Almighty through His son Jesus Christ saved from the path of wickedness into His marvellous light spoke a word of prophecy against Otem,the servant of eartum,the false god.
My God revealed to me that He is a merciful God and has extended His hand of mercy upon Otem a result of intercession of children of God upon sinners.
My God told His friend Abraham that if He found 10 righteous people in Sodom,He will not destroy them. However there were no 10 righteous people in sodom but God even my Lord respects and obey the wishes of His servants.
Unlike in Sodom where there was no righteousness, my God who knows the end from the beginning has seen that Otem will be used as an instrument for the glorification of His name, and shall use him to disgrace gods propagating fake doctrines. This is so that all atheists and unbelievers on satellite may know He alone is God.
Yahweh even my God, the most merciful and compassionate spared judgment on Otem which I prophesied because intercessions were going on his behalf. It was revealed to me and that is why I believe this God.
I Goddys put a final challenge to Otem which he is afraid to take. Disguise as a Christian and come to Lord's Chosen headquatre at Ijesha bustop on any Thursday for their service within the hour of 9am. If you do not experience the hit of the power of Yahweh which you claim has no power again in this generation, I shall shut my mouth in submission and bow my head in shame.
Otem take my challenge in good faith!
If you do not take up this challenge, let the whole world and generations to come that will go through this satellite know that Yahweh is the only true God,the God of all gods and father of all spirits and even the God of eartum and Otem's Reverad Domino
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by joseff14(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
this song has got me laughing since I started reading it to the end. grin

am enjoying every bit of it.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
joseff14:
this song has got me laughing since I started reading it to the end. grin

am enjoying every bit of it.

The guy is the babasuwe of nairaland
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Okay, please just write anything about me.... I need to see my name in a scripture. You can go thru my posts and write concerning me.

Lol
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by hopefulLandlord: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Goddys:

What is this one saying?
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2016
CHAPTER TEN
1. I laugh at his ignorance, because it is like the ignorance of a coal challenging a wool in a purity contest.
2. His ignorance is like the ignorance of a domestic cat challenging a fierce lion in a battle.
3. His ignorance is like the ignorance of a mouse, challenging a cat in a battle.
4. It is like the ignorance of a snail challenging a Cheetah in a race.
5. When Goddys challenged God Almighty to a fight, it is like when a baby says it can pronounce great words than a professor of English.
6. How shall Goddys challenge the Almighty God to a fight in the name of his god?
7. How does he think he could stop the revealer of the God of all gods from completing his mission on earth?
8. Who is Goddys to think that he could stop the work of the God who made the universe?
9. This is ignorance of the highest order, for the Almighty God can never be stopped from manifesting. His love can never be quenched. His light can never be put off.
10. Now in the day which Goddys prophesied against me in the name of his god, I said to him in the name of Eartum, the brother of his god, saying, this says Eartum, I shall not beg for bread on the 6th of July, 2016 which Yahweh your god told you that I shall beg for bread. I shall not lose everything I have, according to how Yahweh has prophesied, but I shall have even to the paying of my dues to those who read the DOCTUFOS of truth.
11. And I shall on that day come on the satellite and paste recharge cards for people to load. Then it happened as I have said.
12. Now Goddys, being filled with shame, thought, saying, if Otem could come to my church, The Lord's Chosen, then shall my god arrest him and overcome him. Then did Goddys put up the challenge against me, saying:
13. I Goddys put a final challenge to Otem which he is afraid to take. Disguise as a Christian and come to Lord's Chosen headquarter at Ijesha bustop, Lagos on any Thursday for their service within the hour of 9am through to the end of the day's programme. If you do not experience the hit of the power of Yahweh which you claim has no power again in this generation, I shall shut my mouth in submission and bow my head in shame. Otem take my challenge in good faith!
14. Now with this do I know that the god whom Goddy serves is not omnipresent because he is restricted to a particular geographical location. For that god has inspired Goddys to say that I, a mortal man, should come to his house.
15. But I also challenge the god of Goddys at this moment, saying, god of Goddys, come also to my own house if I will not also make you experience the hit of my power.
16. Did Joseff14 not know what would befall me if I attend the church which Goddys has asked me to attend? Indeed Joseff14 knows that the foundations of the Lord Chosen churches in many places are not strong. And they collapsed many times.
17. For recently did we hear how the Lord's Chosen churches have been collapsing like the Synagogue Church also, killing humans.
18. Now jokingly I say this: who knows if Yahweh their god is already angry with them as he always is in his holy book, killing many at wish? Now Goddys is inviting me to his church where there is no life assurance.
19. But Eartum has forewarned me before, saying, physical forces can kill anyone, including you O Otem, but no spiritual force can kill you. Physical force is the power of nature, so no humans can fight against nature except if such one has not fulfilled his mission on earth.
20. So my answer to Goddys is this: I shall not come to the Lord's Chosen church where you have asked me to come because there is no security of life in that place, for the buildings of your churches are not strong enough to carry those who are in them, let alone one more soul, Otem.
21. Now tell your pastor Lazarus Mouka, the anointed man of Satan to build another church afresh, and then let the building be checked if it can carry my weight without collapsing. Then shall I visit your church and expect the power of your god to descend.
22. But alternatively, O Goddys, tell your god to visit me in my own abode within 24 hours, for you say that he knows all thing, so he should know my home address. But if not, invite him to this address, www.nairaland.com and he shall be most welcome.
23. May the blessings of nature and the Almighty God of the universe be upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by joseff14(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

16. Did Joseff14 not know what would befall me if I attend the church which Goddys has asked me to attend? Indeed Joseff14 knows that the foundations of the Lord Chosen churches in many places are not strong. And they collapsed many times.
17. For recently did we hear how the Lord's Chosen churches have been collapsing like the Synagogue Church also, killing humans.
grin
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Goddys(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER TEN
1. I laugh at his ignorance, because it is like the ignorance of a coal challenging a wool in a purity contest.
2. His ignorance is like the ignorance of a domestic cat challenging a fierce lion in a battle.
3. His ignorance is like the ignorance of a mouse, challenging a cat in a battle.
4. It is like the ignorance of a snail challenging a Cheetah in a race.
5. When Goddys challenged God Almighty to a fight, it is like when a baby says it can pronounce great words than a professor of English.
6. How shall Goddys challenge the Almighty God to a fight in the name of his god?
7. How does he think he could stop the revealer of the God of all gods from completing his mission on earth?
8. Who is Goddys to think that he could stop the work of the God who made the universe?
9. This is ignorance of the highest order, for the Almighty God can never be stopped from manifesting. His love can never be quenched. His light can never be put off.
10. Now in the day which Goddys prophesied against me in the name of his god, I said to him in the name of Eartum, the brother of his god, saying, this says Eartum, I shall not beg for bread on the 6th of July, 2016 which Yahweh your god told you that I shall beg for bread. I shall not lose everything I have, according to how Yahweh has prophesied, but I shall have even to the paying of my dues to those who read the DOCTUFOS of truth.
11. And I shall on that day come on the satellite and paste recharge cards for people to load. Then it happened as I have said.
12. Now Goddys, being filled with shame, thought, saying, if Otem could come to my church, The Lord's Chosen, then shall my god arrest him and overcome him. Then did Goddys put up the challenge against me, saying:
13. I Goddys put a final challenge to Otem which he is afraid to take. Disguise as a Christian and come to Lord's Chosen headquarter at Ijesha bustop, Lagos on any Thursday for their service within the hour of 9am through to the end of the day's programme. If you do not experience the hit of the power of Yahweh which you claim has no power again in this generation, I shall shut my mouth in submission and bow my head in shame. Otem take my challenge in good faith!
14. Now with this do I know that the god whom Goddy serves is not omnipresent because he is restricted to a particular geographical location. For that god has inspired Goddys to say that I, a mortal man, should come to his house.
15. But I also challenge the god of Goddys at this moment, saying, god of Goddys, come also to my own house if I will not also make you experience the hit of my power.
18. Now jokingly I say this: who knows if Yahweh their god is already angry with them as he always is in his holy book, killing many at wish? Now Goddys is inviting me to his church where there is no life assurance.
19. But Eartum has forewarned me before, saying, physical forces can kill anyone, including you O Otem, but no spiritual force can kill you. Physical force is the power of nature, so no humans can fight against nature except if such one has not fulfilled his mission on earth.
20. So my answer to Goddys is this: I shall not come to the Lord's Chosen church where you have asked me to come because there is no security of life in that place, for the buildings of your churches are not strong enough to carry those who are in them, let alone one more soul, Otem.
21. Now tell your pastor Lazarus Mouka, the anointed man of Satan to build another church afresh, and then let the building be checked if it can carry my weight without collapsing. Then shall I visit your church and expect the power of your god to descend.
22. But alternatively, O Goddys, tell your god to visit me in my own abode within 24 hours, for you say that he knows all thing, so he should know my home address. But if not, invite him to this address, www.nairaland.com and he shall be most welcome.
23. May the blessings of nature and the Almighty God of the universe be upon you.
Anytime I look up the sky,I smile to the giver of life for His power.
My God is not a wicked but a compassionate God.
Otem,you are a weakling. Now you are afraid because you cannot withstand what will happen.
As you have requested,according to time of life,my God shall visit you in your abode with love to redeem your soul from lies of eartum.
I wanted Nairalanders to experience the quick change of event in your life if you had taken up the challenge. I want them to see your total submission to my God.
But as you have requested,my God shall visit you with love to save you in His time.
My duty is to pray but it must surely happen.
How I wish you have agreed to visit the arena of His power where all inferior powers submit willingly.
However,He is omnipresent and shall visit you in His own time.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Goddys:

Anytime I look up the sky,I smile to the giver of life for His power.
My God is not a wicked but a compassionate God.
Otem,you are a weakling. Now you are afraid because you cannot withstand what will happen.
As you have requested,according to time of life,my God shall visit you in your abode with love to redeem your soul from lies of eartum.
I wanted Nairalanders to experience the quick change of event in your life if you had taken up the challenge. I want them to see your total submission to my God.
But as you have requested,my God shall visit you with love to save you in His time.
My duty is to pray but it must surely happen.
How I wish you have agreed to visit the arena of His power where all inferior powers submit willingly.
However,He is omnipresent and shall visit you in His own time.

When exactly is the time of life? cheesy
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Goddys(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

When exactly is the time of life? cheesy
simply means according to time God chose it happens but in this present life on earth.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by otemanuduno: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
Goddys:
simply means according to time God chose it happens but in this present life on earth.
I thought your god was specific earlier, with a 21-day ultimatum
Christians and double-mouth, it's only GOD that will save you people grin
Same way Sol, Varnavas and Marcus were making the jesus in their storybook boast that his generation will not pass away before he'll return to pick his disciples. Alas, when his generation passed and many more generations passed, they said JESUS ISN'T SPEAKING IN A LITERAL TERM.

Now Goddys, you can't trick anybody but yourself. Before you thought your god is there seeing me. And zealously you prophesied 21-day for me to beg for bread. Alas, your god has dozed off when you gave the prophesy grin

Now you're scared to give specific dates to your prophecies because you're scared your god isn't going to answer.

WHAT U DID IS AN EXAMPLE OF A 'URIM'EMPLOYED BY ALL THE SO-CALLED PROPHETS OF YAHWEH. RECENTLY, APOSTLE SULEIMAN USED THE SAME METHOD, THINKING THAT HE COULD SCARE EL-RUFAI FROM DOING WHAT IS RIGHT. ALAS, EL-RUFAI DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO HIS URIM OF FEAR.

Goddys, the more you talk, the more generations to come will make you a laughingstock, just as our own generation has already begun to laugh at you that you prophesied that someone will lose everything he has and beg for bread, but it was you they saw his bank account details online two days after, begging for money. wink

2 Likes

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by realmindz: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Goddys, do u knw why otem seems more correct than you....He's not claiming eartum as the creator of the universe but a son of the God of universe and jehovah one of his brothers...

your holy book strengthens this claim by saying that jehovah is a jealous God. so why would the creator of the universe be jealous? who is he competing with? it's not unusual to see brothers contend with brothers

and everything is captured in his doctrine of how his jealousy came and caused war between the other sons of Gos.....

The bible claimed jesus as the only son of God and later contradicts itself saying sons of God coming down to earth to mate daughters of men, otem doctrine captured that in details how there were several sons of the God of universe who came down to earth...

you guys claim jesus as the firstborn....Otem's doctrine explains in details how jesus became the first born.

why wasn't other planets and galaxies captured in your holy books unlike otem?

3 Likes

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Goddys(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2016
realmindz:
Goddys, do u knw why otem seems more correct than you....He's not claiming eartum as the creator of the universe but a son of the God of universe and jehovah one of his brothers...

your holy book strengthens this claim by saying that jehovah is a jealous God. so why would the creator of the universe be jealous? who is he competing with? it's not unusual to see brothers contend with brothers

and everything is captured in his doctrine of how his jealousy came and caused war between the other sons of Gos.....

The bible claimed jesus as the only son of God and later contradicts itself saying sons of God coming down to earth to mate daughters of men, otem doctrine captured that in details how there were several sons of the God of universe who came down to earth...

you guys claim jesus as the firstborn....Otem's doctrine explains in details how jesus became the first born.

why wasn't other planets and galaxies captured in your holy books unlike otem?

My brother, I understand the foundation of your claim. The Bible does not really capture every details of life but those necessary to save our souls from deep knowledge which is detrimental to our faith.
My brother, Otem doctrine seems encompassing and captures the intricacies of the past and is compatible with human reasoning but have you ask yourself this?
Why is this doctrine mainly focused on debasing biblical stories and injunctions.. is it not suspicious that this doctrine is a practical battle between faith and reason?
Bedrock of Otem's doctrine is reason while Bedrock of the Biblical doctrine is faith. Once you start studying Bible with reason,it loses its relevance because its mystery is made manifest to those who study it with faith believing every precept of it.
By faith,I have seen the eyes of a blind man opened.By faith,I have seen the lame walk. By faith,I have seen the deaf and dumb,heard and speak,and these were never coincidences. If these are false, let me be cursed from generation to generation.
The way to God I serve is by faith because His ways are incomprehensible to man. Otem may have argued that Yahweh is eartum's brother and you submitted that its the reason for the jealous of a thing that normally occur between brothers. 'jealousy' is an anthropomorphic attribute which the writers of the Bible used to describe God's love and His desire for absolute obedience from His children. It doesn't mean contending with other gods.
Yahweh is God and not a 'god' but time shall reveal the truth in the words of 'Okai...'
God created the world and everything in it and has the power to do with it as He pleases.He set the injunctions but He is not restricted by His injunctions.
I believe everything Yahweh and the Bible has revealed. Even though our reasoning works against our faith, just like our flesh works against our spirit man, we shall persevere to keep our faith firm and apply reasoning with limit to what Holy spirit inspires.
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by Goddys(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2016
I invite atheists, satanists and all to come and experience power of God which Otem claim no longer exist in this generation.

Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by realmindz: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Goddys:
My brother, I understand the foundation of your claim. The Bible does not really capture every details of life but those necessary to save our souls from deep knowledge which is detrimental to our faith.
My brother, Otem doctrine seems encompassing and captures the intricacies of the past and is compatible with human reasoning but have you ask yourself this?
Why is this doctrine mainly focused on debasing biblical stories and injunctions.. is it not suspicious that this doctrine is a practical battle between faith and reason?
Bedrock of Otem's doctrine is reason while Bedrock of the Biblical doctrine is faith. Once you start studying Bible with reason,it loses its relevance because its mystery is made manifest to those who study it with faith believing every precept of it.
By faith,I have seen the eyes of a blind man opened.By faith,I have seen the lame walk. By faith,I have seen the deaf and dumb,heard and speak,and these were never coincidences. If these are false, let me be cursed from generation to generation.
The way to God I serve is by faith because His ways are incomprehensible to man. Otem may have argued that Yahweh is eartum's brother and you submitted that its the reason for the jealous of a thing that normally occur between brothers. 'jealousy' is an anthropomorphic attribute which the writers of the Bible used to describe God's love and His desire for absolute obedience from His children. It doesn't mean contending with other gods.
Yahweh is God and not a 'god' but time shall reveal the truth in the words of 'Okai...'
God created the world and everything in it and has the power to do with it as He pleases.He set the injunctions but He is not restricted by His injunctions.
I believe everything Yahweh and the Bible has revealed. Even though our reasoning works against our faith, just like our flesh works against our spirit man, we shall persevere to keep our faith firm and apply reasoning with limit to what Holy spirit inspires.
1. if knowledge is detrimental to any faith, that faith does not it worth it and it's a baseless faith.
Truth can withstand the test of any scrutiny...

2. To claim otem's doctrine is an attack on your religion is just your perspective and point of view..A muslim wud feel same way, same as worshipers of enki, horus, zeus etc as all were mentioned in his doctrine

3. otem's doctrine captures d past in details..That's the point, u seem to acknowledge that his doctrine is not one sided unlike other religious doctrines

4. Yaweh is God and not a god...back to stage 0, the same argument that has been put to questioning. just a claim any religious person will make about their gods. Otem claims he's just one of the brothers and hence his jealousy

5. you mention the writer of the bible, otem has gone ahead to tell u who the writer is, now tell me who is the writer of the bible?
Re: Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods by realmindz: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2016
Goddys:
I invite atheists, satanists and all to come and experience power of God which Otem claim no longer exist in this generation.
Let me tell u something, anybody can go to that church and nothing special will happen. it's just based on your beliefs...I mean absolute nothing will happen.

And that your invitation is not honoured does not in anyway translate to fear. Many are just too busy proving bullshits.

But this ur pastor go don chop enuf tithe oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Had To Test Adam Eve With A Fruit Tree(photo) / Beware of a Simplistic Interpretation of Jesus's 2nd Coming Passages / How To Leave Christ Embassy, Or Any Other Church, For That Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.