Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS (73094 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos / Ondo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Agreement At INEC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Sealeddeal(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Justdulla:

Does the east have more arms than boko haram or the fulani...stop celebrating thrash dude,no one wants war but peace if u have nothing reasonable to comment ,then think of Fuel price...hyaaa
Illegal possession of firearms is nothing to celebrate. There is nothing in celebration of that in my earlier statement.Your inference from my statement is mischievous.

3 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by utytill(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Why not stop killings but keep your weapons.They will forever blame themselves for this mistake when fulani herdmen visit them.

3 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Almajiri1: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2016
zendy:

They are what some of you call "Rivers Igbo". The speak Igbo, have Igbo culture but just happened to be in Rivers state.
Then, why are some people claiming 'we' south south as if the igbos only have roots in south east?

I must say the creation of south south was a fantastically strategic move tailored to divide and rule those conquered regions.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by dynamo77(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2016
I wouldn't believe all that happens in this country of I am not a Nigerian living in Nigeria

Most news I read renders me bewildered

Funny country funny people
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 29, 2016
They would later regret why they dropped their firearms. The man at the top would start killing them now to score cheap Nothern Political point.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by utytill(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Illegal possession of firearms is nothing to celebrate. There is nothing in celebration of that in my earlier statement.Your inference from my statement is mischievous.
Bubu needs to read this with his brothers
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Elnino4ladies: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2016
rugged them

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by timisco1: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2016
Making sense, cultist not militants, yet see weapons, fear people o
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by TI1919(m): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2016
They even look better than our overrated military

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by isaacputi(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2016
zendy:

They are what some of you call "Rivers Igbo". The speak Igbo, have Igbo culture but just happened to be in Rivers state.

AND THEY ARE DISTURBING THE PEACE OF RIVER STATE

4 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by dammytosh: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
The arms in East can set the whole Nigeria on Fire.

Yet not even a smoke.

grin grin
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by sarrki(m): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmm and we want peace in the niger delta
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by AtlanticBreeze: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2016
doublewisdom:
Why are they wearing 'Igbo' caps?
ask hopeathand amaechi boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2016
somalia republic of nigeria.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by wirinet(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Somalia loading..... Nigeria especially the Niger delta will be controlled by different warlords or cult groups fighting for control of oil wells.

With the quantity of weapon in youth's hands, they need not engage in meaningful employment, they can simply become rich by terrorizing the general populace. The security forces seem helpless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Thewrath(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2016
Later some dimwits will say no Igbo in rivers grin

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by jneutron4000: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2016
Justdulla:

Does the east have more arms than boko haram or the fulani...stop celebrating thrash dude,no one wants war but peace if u have nothing reasonable to comment ,then think of Fuel price...hyaaa
Don't mind that muumuu arm in the east ko yam in the east ni grin
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by OjukwuWarBird: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Which tribe has that cap.?

I hope the brown roofs people now realize that Igbos exist in Rivers as indigenous people. grin

Someone should archive this to shut down any brown roof person or so called " we the SS people. " grin

AtlanticBreeze:

Sealeddeal:
doublewisdom:

3 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by gare(f): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A peace move has been initiated in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State as known notorious cultists have embraced Amnesty for the sake of peace. The terrorist group known as ONELGA Militant Group have dropped their arms in a measure to embrace peace.

The group led by Don Wanny signed a peace agreement in the presence of the ONELGA Council chairman, Isaac Umejuru and ONELGA Peace Development Group headed by Bright Abali.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/notorious-cultists-flaunt-their-weapons.html

Thank God for this, just hope this will be a lasting peace, head so much about this Don Wanny, finally placed a face to the name.Rivera is moving forward, Omoku is moving forward!!!!

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by HopeAtHand: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

The cap is not limited to Igbos alone, Ikwerres, Ogba, Etche, and some other tribes do wear the cap. It is more or less an example of cultural exchange.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 9ja4show: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Which tribe has that cap.?

I hope the brown roofs people now realize that Igbos exist in Rivers as indigenous people. grin

Someone should archive this to shut down any brown roof person or so called " we the SS people. " grin

They made the cap for you Abi

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by OjukwuWarBird: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:

The cap is not limited to Igbos alone, Ikwerres, Ogba, Etche, and some other tribes do wear the cap. It is more or less an example of cultural exchange.
9ja4show:

They made the cap for you Abi

Keep quiet. That is completely an Igbo cap.

If you guys are not igbos, go find your caps, attire and never speak our language or traces of it again.

When last did you see Ijaws, Annangs, Idomas, Igalas, Isokos etc bordering the Igbos wear Igbo attires or bear Igbo names and practice Igbo cultures angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by AtlanticBreeze: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:

lol, I don't have your time now. By the way you once said that Wike will deal with igbos if he becomes governor.. that he hates igbos and all... how far? I'm still waiting for the signs.. grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by OjukwuWarBird: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

lol, I don't have your time now. By the way you once said that Wike will deal with igbos if he becomes governor.. that he hates igbos and all... how far? I'm still waiting for the signs.. grin grin grin grin

Don't mind the political illiterate. Wike that looks like a complete Ngwa man grin

There are not Igbos but speak , dress, and have Igbo cultures . grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
where do these guys get such sophiscated weapons from... who are their sponsors

This question is necessary unnecessary!!

You guys are failing to note that most communities are located along the river line, and I bet you guys never know that some Bayelsa vandals do load crude and transport it via the Atlantic to Gabon and even Ghana!! They can easily swap Crude for guns which any non Oil producing Country can easily oblige to.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by HopeAtHand: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Keep quiet. That is completely an Igbo cap.

If you guys are not igbos, go find your caps, attire and never speak our language or traces of it again.

When last did you see Ijaws, Annangs, Idomas, Igalas, Isokos etc bordering the Igbos wear Igbo attires or bear Igbo names and practice Igbo cultures angry

Oya, since we refuse to stop wearing Igbo attires, stop speaking Igbo languages and still practising Igbo cultures and yet claim we aren't Igbos, whay are you going to do about it??

Funny you.

7 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by zendy: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2016
doublewisdom:

Because they are Igbos.

8 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by OjukwuWarBird: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Oya, since we refuse to stop wearing Igbo attires, stop speaking Igbo languages and still practising Igbo cultures and yet claim we aren't Igbos, whay are you going to do about it??

Funny you.

Tell the world and convince them that you guys are Igbos. So that when UN referendum is conducted, your community will be included.

That's our plan B.

Take my words as fact or perish when that plan comes to reality. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by zendy: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2016
isaacputi:

AND THEY ARE DISTURBING THE PEACE OF RIVER STATE

You should be asking why they are disturbing the peace, all is not well in the land
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by zendy: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Almajiri1:

Then, why are some people claiming 'we' south south as if the igbos only have roots in south east?

I must say the creation of south south was a fantastically strategic move tailored to divide and rule those conquered regions.

' South-South'is part of the divide and rule strategy. Rivers state is made up of almost 70% indigenous Igbo speaking people, infact, more than half of Rivers state used to be in the old Imo province.

14 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by MistadeRegal(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2016
SMH.... Everybody are just carrying weapons anyhow these days...
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2016
doublewisdom:

Because they are IGBOS.... Egbema is IGBO part of Rivers state, the other part of Egbema is also in IMO state, they are IGBOs

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.