Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka (28625 Views)

Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / Nigeria Is Negotiable, Say Soyinka, Dickson, Others / Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

Hiv gay, you are even proud of f.ucking asss. Your end is near.
You cannot preach One Nigeria, and then embrace hatred. kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by basileze: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Cocaine Godfather......... Buruji Kashamu, Tinubu!

codedslayer:

Cocaine smuggler, that was a typo. Ediot
Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

The gay is boring me.
Love is not boring kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Solidrock5200: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
The biggest fools in this country are the foolish tribes in the South: namely, the Igbos, the Yorubas, the Ijaws, etc. We continue to do what they British designed us for, which is to continue being divided, abusing and cursing ourselves while the North continues to unite and continue to enjoy the advantages over us. I am an Igbo man. I believe strongly that unity between all the tribes in the south will be far more profitable for all Nigeria as we will be better placed to put up a united front to ask for a restructured Nigeria where everyone will be happier as opposed to what we currently have on ground. Truth be told, the Yorubas are the ones that first asked for a confederation and the enshrining of the right of exit in our first constitution b4 independence. Zik remains to be blamed for opposing those noble positions. However, I think it is high time we in the south pause a little and reflect on what we have gained by antagonising ourselves. The Prof is 100 percent right.
I have always respected the man. It is because of the disunity in the south that is why very educated men like him will be on the sidelines while less educated ones rule and ruin the country. Igbos and Yorubas should wake up to their responsibility to this nation and stop bickering. We will be more useful to ourselves and the nation at large if we unite ourselves, conquer our suspicion, backstabbing of ourselves, and double standards. This will help us, Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws and other ethnic nationalities in the south to be able to stand up against any injustice against any section of the country by condemning it without any bias and push for measures to redress such. United South Equals a just, united and peaceful prosperous Nigeria. ONE SOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

gay, The government will get you soon, gay assfucker.
Government of Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by davo3286: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2016
only the insecure blood sucking nigerian and group of nigerians (regions) are afraid of a break up. They're simply scared of tomorrow which will definitely come. I support my prof on this, 110percent.
Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

Gay is no crime in b.iafra since cannibalism is even legal, you will be lynched soon by angry mob. You truly have no shame.
So you will not protect a fellow One Nigerian out of love ? kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

You gay animal deserve cruel death for smashing asss. Get lost.
How can I get lost in Lagos my state ? kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2016
What an hypocrite!

Wole Soyinka, is now supporting the very essence of Jonathan's policy trust including the National Conference.

While Jonathan was in power, Soyinka become an enemy and joined Amaechi to insult Jonathan and intact called Patience, "Shepopotamous".

Today, we are facing a tyrant and the very things we clamored for, during Jonathan's era automatically becomes the magic bullet.

I have, for the past 3 yrs clamored for Confederal System where the center becomes weak and powers are divulged to the states. I think Soyinka is just becoming aware today.

Nigeria as it is constituted, WILL NEVER WORK!
Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

The gay is even ashamed of his erosion ravaged land. It sucks to be you gay.
Better join the Igbo movement ASAP. Even Americans are hustling to join in the love
kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by codedslayer: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2016
quid:

Better join the Igbo movement ASAP. Even Americans are hustling to join in the love
kiss kiss kiss

The gay is boring. Post something new.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics) / El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / Diezani Alison-Madueke Loses 56 Houses To FG, Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.