Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain (40070 Views)

This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
All these useless people saying drug, rituals, why not go do ur own, people can be very stuupid, if i have the chance, i will do mine and make money too
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Phonefanatic: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
You can't trample on money acquired legitimately.

2 Likes

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Mubby4luv(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Feelings are catching me

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by sukkot: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Thelmerh(f): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2016
yesterday money rain baby dedication Amsterdam. today birthday party money rain Amsterdam. yesterday Edo people. dis ones look like Igbo people
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by sukkot: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Guyman02:
Enjoy yourself baby boo, because even your boo get a boo grin grin

You and Poverty Mentality

guyman2 and stupidity

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3880485_img20160502070310_jpeg4339013579dc15a2fffcf9f5a11f5319

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by 1metre: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
This does not make any sense to me, most of them in those pix no get permits, if immigration cops land there now, the kin race u go see u go wonder grin grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by olamds(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Investing In People With Your Resources Goes A Long Way Than Spending Just To Get Praised only.....
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Biospnx(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
C d guy wey dey sing sef dey spray but in naija... D singer dey expect... Well nice wastage of money
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by LEXYCOM: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
This brought out tear for my eyes.....pls Lord have mercy on me and remember me......
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by SavageGarden(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2016
chrisage:
See money ooooo.

I love the title. Money is good.

Some people with poverty mentality will have a negative view about this post.

That's how intellectually depraved you're! You're clearly the one with poverty mentality that's why stuff like this intoxicates you! You think this is the height of it? Of being wealthy? Do you see people in saner climes spraying wards of cash in the air and throwing unnecessary extremely Lavish parties? A mentality like yours is a shame to mankind and the future of the Nigerian Society..its not too late to grow some sense bro..

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by blackbartee(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2016
Something about this just seems wrong....

if indeed the money was worked for with proper sweat, it won't be spent anyhow like this

only Nigeria are fond of this kind of show of shame tho (spraying money) just to show off

Nevertheless

I been dey sight owo inu ora (nylon money).... give me nah sad

Meanwhile

there are lots of people suffering out there who would appreciate even a note or two from the sprayed money

#GodBlessMyHustle

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by babadee1(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2016
SavageGarden:
Why is it that Nigerians migrate to the west and the same greedy lifestyle of Nigeria migrates with them.

Why are Nigerians here always competing to see who has
the latest benz,the biggest house or who can throw the
biggest flashiest party.

What is wrong with our people?

How silly is it for a man to buy a $600,000 home in Houston
Texas ,a city where an average decent 4 bedroom home is
$130,000,and he drives a Mercedes while madam drives a
lexus SUV and madam has to work 3 jobs as a nurse to
support this lavish lifestyle or the creditors would come
knocking.

Go to Nigerian parties the women are like peacocks
showing off their latest feathers.

What is wrong with Nigerians?
Why are all the conversations centered around money and
material posessions,their mansions and their material
goods.
What is wrong with our people?

My brother this is the question I've been asking myself these days. Why are many Nigerians so crass, materialistic and warped in their thinking? Truly decent Nigerians are more scarce than hens' teeth these days, and the situation is going downhill very fast.

3 Likes

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by sinceraconcept(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2016
lilzcee:
All these useless people saying drug, rituals, why not go do ur own, people can be very stuupid, if i have the chance, i will do mine and make money too
so,if you were asked to bring your mummy for the ritual,you'll go ahead?

2 Likes

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Nuhusky: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2016
Its good to be rich and assist does that don't have if any person who has not been to Nigeria will think all Nigerian's are rich not knowing they are some who wake up today with nothing to eat, that is why in most African countries if they know you are Nigerian your price is different.... God give us wealth that we will always help the needy one's

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Goodinfo: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2016
skarlett:
I see even our Nigerian currency made it to the party in Amsterdam undecided
Just ordinary waste paper in Amsterdam.
If you care to know.
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Spain007(m): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2016
Too much show...

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by YOLO1(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Those people are still using the manual way of spraying money. I think they need to contact E-money for an upgrade.
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Readonee35L:
Drug Boys
reallytell me something

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2016
sinceraconcept:
so,if you were asked to bring your mummy for the ritual,you'll go ahead?
i will use ur mummy not mine, look at his head
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2016
some are looking for just one sheet of that currency so that they can survive and here are some wasting it.

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Williamso(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2016
I see dollars and naira... but isn't it the Euro that is used in Amsterdam undecided
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by able20(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Dem also carry naira go do offshore gragra for Amsterdam

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by playtheblues(f): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Which fraudsters?

Jealousy is bad.

Vanquay16:
Church has been turned upside down...I rarely drive to church, if I go there on a Sunday and see this, how is that encouraging?

And what do these fraudsters do for a living?
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by able20(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Williamso:
I see dollars and naira... but Euro is used in Amsterdam
Because the smallest paper note for Europe na 5€ dem no born this person well to spray 5€ note for party
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Gozzzy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lalasticlala
Nigerians will NEVER cease to amaze the world!!!! Dear Lord, see money eeeeee........

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
i will invite d FBI to ivestigate that family. the source of their wealth is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Williamso(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
able20:

Because the smallest paper note for Europe na 5€ dem no born this person well to spray 5€ note for party
grin grin grin
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by chrisage: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
SavageGarden:

That's how intellectually depraved you're! You're clearly the one with poverty mentality that's why stuff like this intoxicates you! You think this is the height of it? Of being wealthy? Do you see people in saner climes spraying wards of cash in the air and throwing unnecessary extremely Lavish parties? A mentality like yours is a shame to mankind and the future of the Nigerian Society..its not too late to grow some sense bro..

One broke asssss spotted.

watin concern you for my comment. abi the thing pain you
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Enjoy... But what is the rationale behind spraying wads of money in a ceremony?. It doesn't make sense to me.
if fbi, and Interpol start investigating the source of the money we go shout racisim

1 Like

Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by passyhansome(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who dem help?
Re: Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain by Readonee35L(m): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
reallytell me something
What do you want to hear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication / Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.