Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? (1377 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter / Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan / Funke Adesiyan Flaunts Her N2M Bag, Replies Trolls Who Say She Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by mrtriga(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2016
https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/did-cossy-say-she-is-or-she-will-become.html
[center]PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME INTERPRET THIS.. coming from our very own Cossy
Cossy tweeted recently that Jelena was could make her become lesbian. You might be wondering who Jelena is, well
Jelena Karleuša Tošić, professionally known under her maiden name Jelena Karleuša, is a Serbian pop recording artist, television personality, former columnist and a human rights activist. A very beautiful and brilliant lady who has made fame in the Serbian entertainment industry,
she is married and have kids.

So this is the one lady who can turn Cossy to Lesbian. see her tweet below...
[/center]

https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/06/did-cossy-say-she-is-or-she-will-become.html

Re: Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by lovat(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Cossy plz your sexual orientation is not my concern.

Don't rub it in our face dazall
Re: Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by veekid(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Old olosho; wetin she b
Re: Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by franklinjoseph(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2016
For that breast of yours'... I'll be glad to be a lesbian too.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by devilmaycry: 7:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Nonsense..... This gurl big breast jst the confuse her mentality.....if only her iQ is as big as that

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by Flexherbal(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2016
We don't allow that in Nigeria!
Re: Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by Dezolo(f): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2016
grin aunty cossie
Re: Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by THONZE(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2016
SHE IS TIRED OF GUYS EATING HER SOUTH......SHE WANTS LADIES TO EAT HER SOUTH AND SHE WANTS TO EAT LADIES SOUTH grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by mrtriga(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
devilmaycry:
Nonsense..... This gurl big breast jst the confuse her mentality.....if only her iQ is as big as that

hehehe!!!! very hilarious Devilmacry.
Re: Omg!!! Did Cossy Say "She Is" Or "She Will Become A Lesbian"? by olatunjithomas(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Dezolo:
grin aunty cossie

Good morning ma, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you ma

with due respect my lady, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.

the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks ma'am, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my lady

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fille - The Ugandan Songstress Taking East Africa By Storm!!! / Photos: Check Out Wizkid In New Beautiful Look (see Here) / Small Doctor Pictured With Fierce Looking Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.