Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Jesus Can Save Anybody - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Can Save Anybody (809 Views)

Only Jesus Can Save / 10 Things Science Cannot Do But Jesus Can / Jesus Can Save Anybody(regardless Of What You Have Done) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Can Save Anybody by raham4real(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2009
Many people are under the wrong impression that Christians are people who have grown up in church and "Leave it to Beaver" homes. That is a lie from Satan. Before we became Christians we were educated fools, whoremongers, high school drop-outs, drug dealers, crack heads, theives, liars, atheists, PhDs, blasphemers, lovers of our own selves, adulterers, drunkards, cussers and anything else that is evil. Peter lays it out in I Peter 4:3-4:
For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when WE walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries,
I get my fair share of e-mail and it never ceases to amuse me when folks basically accuse me of being self-righteous. I quickly tell them that I know what I am without Jesus Christ--a rotten, stinkin' sinner dead in trespasses and sins. I broke practically every commandment. That begs the question: What has changed me and why don't I live like Satan's world anymore? BECAUSE NOW I KNOW JESUS. I'm here to tell you that God is in the clean-up business. He says in Isaiah 1:18:

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
How does He clean you up? With blood. The blood of Jesus that was shed on Calvary's cross almost 2,000 years ago for your sins.

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
If you are:

sick of living for nothing but yourself,
sick of the folly of chasing education,
sick of feeling empty; and,
sick of trying to depend on yourself,
then what you need to do is REPENT of your sins. Tell Jesus that you realize that you are a sinner and you're sick of living without Him. Tell Jesus that you want Him to be your Lord/Master and your Saviour from sin. Tell Jesus that you believe that He died on the cross for your sins and that He rose from the dead on the third day. Ask Him to save your soul from hell and give you that peace that surpasses all understanding. If you do this in faith, you will become a child of God. Christ Jesus will take you and love you up and transform you into an entirely new person if you let Him. The Bible says "If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away, behold, ALL things are become new." I am a living testimony to this fact--and I know lots of other people just like me. Jesus is still savin' today in 1998! His blood will never lose its power.

Jesus cleaned me up and He is the sole reason that this page exists. Without Him, I'd still be DEAD in trespasses and sins. But, glory to God, I'm ALIVE in Jesus Christ. I still sin, but NO WHERE NEAR WHAT I USED TO. I try to avoid sin but when I do sin, I ask for forgiveness in accordance with I John 1:9. God told Christians in His word, "Be ye holy, for I am holy." We are to take His commandment seriously and live the way Christ would.

If you will bow your knee to Jesus, your life will never be the same. When I look at the things of this old wicked world, they turn me off completely. I mean, it is so gross like the vomit and mire mentioned in the Bible. Is my flesh sometimes tempted? Yes, but never to the extent that I want to live like I did without Jesus Christ in my life. No way! Jesus Christ IS my life. Me and Him got a relationship going on. I'm not unique, you can have the same awesome relationship--if you want it.

If you are not saved, your life is meaningless and you have the wrath of God abiding on you, to boot. This is all so needless. Repent of your sins and believe the gospel: Jesus died for your sins, was buried, and rose again the third day--THIS IS THE GOSPEL. Please do not die without Jesus.

God bless u
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2009
[size=13pt]The Christians' objection to this argument involves freewill. They say that a being must have freewill to be happy. The omnibenevolent God did not wish to create robots, so he gave humans freewill to enable them to experience love and happiness. But the humans used this freewill to choose evil, and introduced imperfection into God's originally perfect universe. God had no control over this decision, so the blame for our imperfect universe is on the humans, not God.
Here is why the argument is weak. First, if God is omnipotent, then the assumption that freewill is necessary for happiness is false. If God could make it a rule that only beings with freewill may experience happiness, then he could just as easily have made it a rule that only robots may experience happiness. The latter option is clearly superior, since perfect robots will never make decisions which could render them or their creator unhappy, whereas beings with freewill could. A perfect and omnipotent God who creates beings capable of ruining their own happiness is impossible.

Second, even if we were to allow the necessity of freewill for happiness, God could have created humans with freewill who did not have the ability to choose evil, but to choose between several good options.

Third, God supposedly has freewill, and yet he does not make imperfect decisions. If humans are miniature images of God, our decisions should likewise be perfect. Also, the occupants of heaven, who presumably must have freewill to be happy, will never use that freewill to make imperfect decisions. Why would the originally perfect humans do differently?.

But, for the sake of argument, let's continue. Let us suppose that this perfect God did create the universe. Humans were the crown of his creation, since they were created in God's image and have the ability to make decisions. However, these humans spoiled the original perfection by choosing to disobey God.
What!? If something is perfect, nothing imperfect can come from it. Someone once said that bad fruit cannot come from a good tree, and yet this "perfect" God created a "perfect" universe which was rendered imperfect by the "perfect" humans. The ultimate source of imperfection is God. What is perfect cannot become imperfect, so humans must have been created imperfect. What is perfect cannot create anything imperfect, so God must be imperfect to have created these imperfect humans. A perfect God who creates imperfect humans is impossible.

[/size]
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Maykelly(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2009
Jesus that name I know can save - tested and trusted! cheesy Jesus can save you, Please accept Jesus today! cheesy
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Tudor6(f): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2009
There's absolutely no way I can accept a dead white carpenter as my god. . .never!
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2009
[size=13pt]I Refuse to accept a Death body inside the grave as my Lord and personal saviour. . .A person that cant even save himself from the grave and trying to save another person? huh .

Absolutely Impossible!
[/size]
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Maykelly(f): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2009
Jesus that name I know can save - cheesy[b]tested [/b] and trusted! cheesy Jesus can save you, Please accept Jesus today! cheesy
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:34am On Sep 13, 2009
JESUS cant Save anybody. . . Hey,Dont be Decieved. He is Death and Gone Forever, i Guest you're not thinking he has Risen and hiding somewhere above the sky siting behind his fathers(God)-alias the Hiding ones Throne waiting to save you?,OMG OMG OMG! you are wasting your time.

Sit down and Enjoy. . .your life when and do anything that is pleasant with your heart desire,dont give any bullshit from the Religion folks trying to steal your happiness away from you saying its a crime to do what you want,Man have free will to Enjoy LIFE so the next time you see a man of God Like the Priest,Pastor,Pope,Father,Sisther ,JESUS,God Trying to disturb you with their so Called Preaching just kindly bring out your GUN from the position and make sure you lost about 6 Bullets inside his or her body. but if you dont have Gun you can still use Knife(Matchet),Wood,and any other harm to damage their body even their soul.

Kill Religious people whenever they near you-Kill the Christians and make sure you drink their blood to gain more powers from the greatest .,KING OF THE WORLD.

Here i have my say-with it you shall have total Happiness. Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by hubreality(m): 5:31am On Sep 13, 2009
Ogaga, the best your present master(satan) offered you is to steal, destroy, kill and suck blood so as to gain useless dirty powers. (Big Bondage indeed).Repent and be saved from this gross bondage of the devil. Jesus saves!
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by noetic2: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2009
Tudór:

There's absolutely no way I can accept a dead white carpenter as my god. . .never!
Ogaga4Luv:

I Refuse to accept a Death body inside the grave as my Lord and personal saviour. . .A person that cant even save himself from the grave and trying to save another person? huh .

Absolutely Impossible!

thou has made a wonderful hell-bound decision shocked shocked shocked congratulations undecided kiss kiss
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by sley4life(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2009
Yes
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2009
Noetic2 You're Welcome, I read ,heard your post and honestly i feel it .

Thanks for Celebrating with me for taking the Rightful decision. . . grin kiss kiss
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by ajadrage: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2009
Tudór:
First, Jesus Christ was not of caucasian decent, and more over, he never claimed to be God as he distinctly differentiated between himself and his father. Now as to his contemporary status, we might as well just remain patient for the final culmination of this system of things, to prove if the man that over 500 people witnessed his raising from the dead will be the same one that will come riding triumphantly from the East, as the Bible, Quran, Torah and Talmud have documented, and the various other mythologies of ancient peoples.
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic:

No no, JESUS cant save anybody. . .Save yourself instead of hoping for a death Guy inside Grave to come and save you when he have not been able to save himself. . .lol lol lol lol you're funny anyway. dont just waste your time in vanity. grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by vanni(f): 12:45am On Sep 14, 2009
jesus is my saviour. i will love him forever
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]A big shame your Saviuor cant even save himself. . . grin grin hahahaha i cant just stop laughing at him and all his Confussed followers.

Hope you're Carrying your Cross on your own?, just feel like asking because when the time comes dont run and meet me to save you . undecided undecided
[/size]
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by vanni(f): 1:27am On Sep 14, 2009
JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR,
I WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:48am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]Christians have Low_Esteem,imagine a Christian Best Conversation with Satanist:

The Christian says to the Satanist; why do you worship Satan? The Satanist replies, I don’t. The Christian asks; do you worship god? The Satanist replies, no I do not worship god. The Christian say; if you do not worship god then you worship Satan! If this is true, then every religion that is not Christian is satanic and all are doomed to hell. This I know by experience for I used to be one of them. shocked shocked shocked grin
[/size]
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by vanni(f): 3:59am On Sep 14, 2009
JESUS IS MY SAVIOUR,
I WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Maykelly(f): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
I will DIE in HIM (Jesus) smiley the best decision ever made in life. cool
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly:

Sit Down where contain you. . .JESUS cant save anybody cheesy cheesy . that Guy is Powerless and waste in human race. buhahaha. . .!!*Wicked Laugh* i beg you count me out. sad
[/size]
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Abuzola(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2009
Ogaga imagine me worship a god who the jews killed brutally, he was dumb see mathew 26:67 and 27:46. The christians are so stupid
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2009
[size=13pt] True Talk. . . . grin[/size]
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Obalende: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2009
abuzola, ogaga4luv

can there be a chance that you are blind to the gospel by Satan. Let us pray that God will open your eyes to the truth of the gospel.
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Rubbish! !!!!,Obalende you hardly make sense these days. . . [/size]
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Abuzola(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
Obalende, i think you are the devil here
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by jcross22: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2009
ogaga4luv, please do me a favor try to put on candle and put just one out of your five finger , deep it into that candle flame and feel , now feel how the hell will be. say amen to this prayer MAY SATAN BLESS YOU WITH HARD LABOUR say amen , if you can't shame on you , you can't even pray in the name of your god
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Abuzola(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2009
Lol, but you know that satan didn't die not for once talk of crying on the tree of calvary
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by DeepSight(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2009
Men, i would never have conceived myself as agreeing with a satanist, but you have to agree there are good questions to be answered in this great post:

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]The Christians' objection to this argument involves freewill. They say that a being must have freewill to be happy. The omnibenevolent God did not wish to create robots, so he gave humans freewill to enable them to experience love and happiness. But the humans used this freewill to choose evil, and introduced imperfection into God's originally perfect universe. God had no control over this decision, so the blame for our imperfect universe is on the humans, not God.
Here is why the argument is weak. First, if God is omnipotent, then the assumption that freewill is necessary for happiness is false. If God could make it a rule that only beings with freewill may experience happiness, then he could just as easily have made it a rule that only robots may experience happiness. The latter option is clearly superior, since perfect robots will never make decisions which could render them or their creator unhappy, whereas beings with freewill could. A perfect and omnipotent God who creates beings capable of ruining their own happiness is impossible.

Second, even if we were to allow the necessity of freewill for happiness, God could have created humans with freewill who did not have the ability to choose evil, but to choose between several good options.

Third, God supposedly has freewill, and yet he does not make imperfect decisions. If humans are miniature images of God, our decisions should likewise be perfect. Also, the occupants of heaven, who presumably must have freewill to be happy, will never use that freewill to make imperfect decisions. Why would the originally perfect humans do differently?.

But, for the sake of argument, let's continue. Let us suppose that this perfect God did create the universe. Humans were the crown of his creation, since they were created in God's image and have the ability to make decisions. However, these humans spoiled the original perfection by choosing to disobey God.
What!? If something is perfect, nothing imperfect can come from it. Someone once said that bad fruit cannot come from a good tree, and yet this "perfect" God created a "perfect" universe which was rendered imperfect by the "perfect" humans. The ultimate source of imperfection is God. What is perfect cannot become imperfect, so humans must have been created imperfect. What is perfect cannot create anything imperfect, so God must be imperfect to have created these imperfect humans. A perfect God who creates imperfect humans is impossible.

[/size]

Just shows some Abrahamic ideas to be fraught with problems!
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by jcross22: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2009
Abuzola,if you insist of who jesus christ is , then that means your book, i mean quiran is fraudulent book b,cos in some places it says , allah raised jesus(isa) to himself that means jesus is still alive or this again that says one of his disciple were made to look like jesus in which they killed him and taught they have killed him(jesus) all these illustration from quiran, please stop making noise of what you don't know. the best you can do is to die for the sake 72virgins ok
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Abuzola(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2009
What a confused fella, the Quran jesus never claim to be God nor was he kill
Re: Jesus Can Save Anybody by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]You never agree with Satanist simply because you are lacking the source of truth . but i think you shall definately agree in due time. . .good questions deserve good respond and i hope we better learn fast . . .[/size]
Deep Sight:

Men, i would never have conceived myself as agreeing with a satanist, but you have to agree there are good questions to be answered in this great post:

Just shows some Abrahamic ideas to be fraught with problems!

(1) (Reply)

The Trinity Of God / Did You Go To Church Today? How Was It? Were You Distracted / Christain Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.