Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2016 (751 Views)

Www.ubagroup.com/careers - How To Send Your CV For Uba Recruitment 2016 / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2016 / Apply Now For Gtbank OND Internship Recruitment, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2016 by 360ng: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2016 .

With great pleasure in my heart, i am bringing this great news to the generality of the public. On this note, we are bringing this information to the public which have to do with Nigerian Immigration service Requirement 2016.

Now for those who have been waiting and makings calls to our lines in regards to this job offer, we are informing you all that the Nigerian Immigration service Recruitment 2016, will be commencing soon. The Nigerian immigration service Recruitment 2016 exercise as we heard will be starting very soon and anytime from now.

To this end, All persons who are interested in the application for the Nigeria Immigration Service 2016 Recruitment as it where, should posses the following qualification stated below

Please make sure you pay no cash to anyone or agencies for the recruitment exercise when it finally shows up. For those who would want a first hand information about the recruitment, should give me a notification and by dropping their email on the comment box.

Nigerian Immigration Service Requirement 2016

i. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or

ii. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.

2016 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Form

We have been able to List bellow the requirement that will be needed for Nigerian immigration service this year.

All Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent.
Interested Applicant should not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female.
must Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
Must also be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service;

The application portal for the FCSC is www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2016 .

Read more >>> http://naijamedia.com.ng/nigerian-immigration-service-recruitment-2016-nigerian-immigration-service-requirement-2016/

(1) (Reply)

Meet Olayinka Fajimite Who Got One Internship Placement With Oando Plc / My Reply To A Fraudster. / Woman Paraded Love Rival In The Street Unclad After She Caught Her Unclad With..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.