Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

A Special Appeal To Nigeria Brewery Plc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Special Appeal To Nigeria Brewery Plc (394 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / A Special Way To Suck Bo+obz......(*_*) / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Special Appeal To Nigeria Brewery Plc by mrsharpguy: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2016
I want to use this well renowned platform to specially appeal to NBplc with regards to the venue they use for their aptitude test during job recruitment. The company has been known to conduct her aptitude test, through workforce in Unilag, Lagos state. Please, i am appealing that the company should consider many applicants who come from different parts of the country, even from neighboring countries like Togo, Benin republic and Ghana, just to sit for this test. Most risk their lives on the road, others pay through their noses on transport fares just to be in the exam venue. With this economic challenges that the country is facing presently, where will one get enough money for transport fare, accommodation (for those that have nobody in Lagos) and feeding? Not that there is any guarantee that one will secure the job. I therefore suggest that the company should please, in the interest of the millions of job seekers in the country, who really want to work in such a reputable organization, establish more testing centers across the country. They can establish these centers in big cities like Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Lagos inclusive. Not only will these decongest the Unilag testing center, it will also save the lives of millions of job seekers and also save alot of expenses. PLEASE, I AM JUST MAKING A SPECIAL APPEAL TO NBPLC, NOT FORCING THEM. THE COMPANY HAS THE FINAL SAY.
PLEASE, HELP US!!!

MOD, pls can u do justice to this
Please, forward this to the right section
Re: A Special Appeal To Nigeria Brewery Plc by Feranchek(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2016
I'll talk to them

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think I Should Contest For Mr Nairaland / Top Most Ridiculous Excuses That Happens On Dates / Volunteer Events Decorator And Photographer Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.