Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,401 members, 7,800,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo (39129 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by zeetyzin(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
ever811:
oga E.money u don't need to wish her the best u have already given her the best..I told my sister to start searching for the likes of E.money so that my ministry will move to the next with a money spraying machine but she seems to be interested in the likes of tblize.this has been giving me sleepless night.don't know wata-gona-dey-do-now..
Simple!.
start working ur ass off so u can be like e_money...
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by papoose321: 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Happy beerday many more fruitful years aunty J Money blezzin don finish 4 ur head already.... Abeg where d parry @
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by blackbartee(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Emoney means Emeka money not electronic money

no be only Emeka money, na Emeka millions

na the name dey fetch money give am abi
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by okamii(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
where the picture, is it not the same pics that us here? copy and paste blogger
musquareni:
SEE HOW E-MONEY AND JULIET HANG OUT TO CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS, SOURCE http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/happy-birthday-to-love-of-my-life-e.html?m=1
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by kettle84(m): 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
herzern:

So......no other business or investment.....?

yhu can't tell me five star music fetches all the money for him
must you know everything that fetches him his money? that is non of your business.
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by buksaylor001: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
DICKtator:
What is the meaning of the E in E-Money?

grin grin grin grin

The E means Ewu-money (translation=money goat)
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by onose01(f): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Join our upcoming 2-week intensive organic skincare class starting on July 4th. The class is prepared to teach you how to make a lotion/cream from scratch and a host of other skin care topics as you can see below.
Come let's teach you how to become a boss even without a shop or an office.
Opportunity they say comes but once. DO NOT miss this!!!

COURSE OUTLINE
*Explaining different terminologies in organic skin care and identifying skin types
*Difference between cream, lotion and body butter.
*Identification of carrier and essential oils
* How to craft a lotion/cream from scratch
*Formulation of different lotions for different skin colours including whitening cream
* Formulation of different body butters and moisturizers
* Body wash for a radiant skin *Hand lotion
*Baby soap
*Baby cream
*Pink lips balms
*Anti- aging serum
*Sunscreen cream
*Sunburn remover.
*Pink lips balm
*Stretch mark cream
*Complexion scrub
*Face cleanser
*Breast firming mask and oil
*Hair growth cream
*Night cream for younger and glowing skin
* Dark knuckle/armpit cream *Under eye cream to remove dark circles
*How to make your own Natural make up foundation/concealer
* How to make your own natural Face primer
* Exfoliating Face mask *Treatment for dry skin, Eczema, black spots and Pimples etc

COMPLIMENTARY COURSES
*How to make different organic oils from scratch. 
*How to make apple cider vinegar at home
* How to make some essential oils at home

Training fee N4000
50% Discount for nairalanders:
IF YOU CAN SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE FROM NOW TILL WEEKEND N2000
Whatsapp Contact: 08054153798
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by foremost55(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice lady grin
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by YaksonFCA(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by SHEEGO2015(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin

Exhange...
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by olajorn(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin
Electronic owo ori afefe
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by Spells(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
blackbartee:

E-money na hin surname? undecided
everyone knows that emoney ain't his surname... So if u're looking for talks... Dude try next door cos I ain't a fan of small talk
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by Ejytex(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Momcherry:
Hbd Juliet.
May you live to celebrate many birthdays to come.

Meanwhile, I don't know what ladies like about that wear called dashiki or whatever.. It looks better on men

I hate that fashion
with passion.
Ur way no b there way.we re in a free world
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by Ejytex(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
ever811:
oga E.money u don't need to wish her the best u have already given her the best..I told my sister to start searching for the likes of E.money so that my ministry will move to the next with a money spraying machine but she seems to be interested in the likes of tblize.this has been giving me sleepless night.don't know wata-gona-dey-do-now..
I swear GOD bless naija wit funny funny people.Bro.welldone o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by skywalker001(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin
Evil... Now u know grin
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by femi4: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
delectablegyal:
Hbd to her.

Btw, seun help me beg lalasticlala, tell him to unban me from romance section.
I thought lalasticlala's power is to move topics to fp
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
She looks homely and humble. Little mgbekeish. Hbd to her.
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by femi4: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin
Electronic money
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by thelushious: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Momcherry:
Hbd Juliet.
May you live to celebrate many birthdays to come.

Meanwhile, I don't know what ladies like about that wear called dashiki or whatever.. It looks better on men

I hate that fashion
with passion.
Nobody cares how u feel abt her fashion.. so HARSHTAG ur opinion
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by fiftynaira(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin

Emeka
Electronic
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by sophiecoleen(f): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
E-money pls pick up my call......
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nigerians are a bit selfish. And this stalls growth.

This man is always sharing photos. When will he start sharing business ideas with us since he is already made?
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by abike12(f): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
hmmmm...
Re: E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo by jude90(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Frank Edoho And A Twitter Troll / I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out / Beyonce On EndSARS: 'I'm Heartbroken To See Senseless Brutality In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.