Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) (23332 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Kolababe: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Hot Nollywood actress, Ufedo Sunshine, is presently attending the ongoing Muich Film Festival. She is the only Nigerian actress being reported to be representing at the event this year. The actress who departed last week is also using tbe opportunity to breeze in and out of France where she will be vacationing briefly before returning back to Nigeria. We hope to bring you photos of her on the red carpet at the Munich Film Festival later. See some more photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_51.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Kolababe: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2016
hmm

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Where are the skills?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2016
Are you the first person to go to germany?....

14 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Ok.....undecided

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2016
i started riding bicycle at age 6 nobody cares den dz fat mofo wearing a nepa man glove is jes playing abi posing with a bicycle and itz on nairaland*faces palm*

32 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Abubakrmusa(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
now tell me
how does this help our economy naw angry angry angry
sum ppl sha...mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mikylopez:
i started riding bicycle at age 6 nobody cares den dz fat mofo wearing a nepa man glove is jes playing abi posing with a bicycle and itz on nairaland*faces palm*

grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Badboiz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mikylopez:

Harsh!!

3 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by man2frayo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
who west Germany & bicycle riding actress eppundecided

3 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
I see only ukwu nwelu nti dia. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by izzou(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mikylopez:

You are wicked

I have always known from the beginning

ROTFL
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Category1: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=15pt]NO!
ONE!!
CARES!!!

All these yeye actresses self, Una go dey show me una small body when I don tire to see dey Cherokee.
Mtchewwww[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by greatness22(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
The girl get yansh abeg!

Wetin.?

Them use yansh swear for d babe.

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Letsgoandfuck(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gererahere mehn
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by blackbartee(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sh*ts are making FP these days

3 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by win3k: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
she needs more than a bike to reduce those yam legs - go to gym and eat less fatty foods
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
She is too thick
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Spells(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
U people must show me the biking skills today oh....
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by visijo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
after all these what next??
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by LOZENGE(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Is
She a
Learner
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by flokii: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:
I see only ukwu nwelu nti dia. grin grin

grin

You see reach nostradamus? Cleanse ur focus my friend
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Terror666(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
who dey tidy her for there

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who is this unknown who traveled out the country for the first time riding her 7 year old niece's bicycle while looking like a fish out of water with her mgbeke poses?

I swear it's these type of females who make me look down on nollywood and swear with my life never to allow my female relatives enter the industry.

2 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
flokii:

grin

You see reach nostradamus? Cleanse ur focus my friend

Lmao grin ma focus is pure nwanne
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Haute:
Where are the skills?

Abi o.

She's riding an off-road bike on the road, she's not wearing a helmet and then she goes and wears gloves that are not made for cycling.

A complete calamity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mikylopez:

*Jealousy*

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]NO!
ONE!!
CARES!!!

All these yeye actresses self, Una go dey show me una small body when I don tire to see dey Cherokee.
Mtchewwww[/size]

You mean Cherokee D'A$$?.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Raydos: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wowwwww¡! Ambode Is Trying Ooooh, See How The Street Of Mushin Look Like!! cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by jhasper(m): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
na ha time
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
charix:
Who is this unknown who traveled out the country for the first time riding her 7 year old niece's bicycle while looking like a fish out of water with her mgbeke poses?

I swear it's these type of females who make me look down on nollywood and swear with my life never to allow my female relatives enter the industry.
Lol
That's a bit harsh grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobe Oboli Celebrates His Mother, Omoni Oboli's 40th Birthday With Family Photo / I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business / Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.