Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) (23333 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Boring: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
who carry dis tin come front page..
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by badonkadonk: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kolababe:
hmm

Why do ladies like doing their leg like person wey leg dey pain..??
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Alpharezz(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Showing off her bicycle riding skills and her ass too

SANDOSKI:
Ok.....undecided
SANDOSKI lala how far na?

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Alpharezz:
Showing off her bicycle riding skills and her ass too

SANDOSKI lala how far na?

Bestie, m fine......wink

Wbu

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Taiyescott(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Front page?? mtcheew.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Revolva(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ufedo wow so sexy n thick if I catch her she go wound
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Alpharezz(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie, m fine......wink
Wbu
am fine, how your day na.

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Alpharezz:

am fine, how your day na.

Boring...

Urz?

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oga Poster, that is Paris not Munich... That glass pyramid is the entrance to the mussee de Louvre...
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oga Poster, that is Paris not Munich... That glass pyramid is the entrance to the mussee de Louvre... Not munich
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Enahi(f): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Is it me or does she look like Mercy Johnson?
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na juicy laps and ukwu me see o cheesy
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Alpharezz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Boring...

Urz?
ah ah no besties to keep you company?
anyway mine was boring too o

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
who b this one again
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by sweetgala(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
All this half ass actors and actresses they have in Nigeria. very few have the passion or skill dept to be successful
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
lakesidepapa:

*Jealousy*
ermmm àm a lil bit confused tho jealous of wah exactly?
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by eemjay(f): 12:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Spells:
U people must show me the biking skills today oh....

grin grin grin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 30, 2016
lakesidepapa:

*Jealousy*

There is no jealousy there. Poster was right about her. Her name Sunshine contradicts her lack of exposure. How can a Nollywood actress pose in such manner? She hasn't seen the light!!

She was posing with the wrong bicycle, no helmet while riding it,fake hair,wrong clothes, wearing a denim shorts cut with a pair of scissors.

Worst of all, it's bright n sunny out there but she is wearing gloves meant for skiing.

It's embarrassing abeg, very much like going to Europe in summer and taking pictures in winter clothes!!

Ufedo sunshine is a Jenny Just Come (JJC).

The only positive thing in the pix is her 'ukwu'

It might sustain her in the Nollywood industry.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by heirloom90(m): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2016
my sista you no get joy at all, but that's no news by the way.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by harley007(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2016
who cares
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by oladele239(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kolababe:
Hot Nollywood actress, Ufedo Sunshine, is presently attending the ongoing Muich Film Festival. She is the only Nigerian actress being reported to be representing at the event this year. The actress who departed last week is also using tbe opportunity to breeze in and out of France where she will be vacationing briefly before returning back to Nigeria. We hope to bring you photos of her on the red carpet at the Munich Film Festival later. See some more photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_51.html

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by daven: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You mean Cherokee D'A$$?.

grin

You know her? Baad Guy!

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
daven:

You know her? Baad Guy!

I actually have an autographed DVD from her and Ron Jeremy at an annual industry exposition here in Los Angeles.

I went there strictly for commerce research purposes grin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by daven: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I actually have an autographed DVD from her and Ron Jeremy at an annual industry exposition here in Los Angeles.

You don go faaar! Did she allow you to touch 'it'? grin
'commerce research' cool

1 Like

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Ol boy u dont mean it?. Of camera is her azz as huge as dat or is it d camera that makes it look bigger?
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 03, 2016
lefulefu:

Ol boy u dont mean it?. Of camera is her azz as huge as dat or is it d camera that makes it look bigger?

I couldn't tell because she was sitting being a vendors desk in a booth.

But most of these people do the strip bar circuit if you really want to meet her.

Just go to the embassy and tell them you want to go and see D'A$$, maybe the visa officer will be a fan and just give you a visa.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Shows Biking Skills On The Streets Of Munich Germany (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I couldn't tell because she was sitting being a vendors desk in a booth.

But most of these people do the strip bar circuit if you really want to meet her.

Just go to the embassy and tell them you want to go and see D'A$$, maybe the visa officer will be a fan and just give you a visa.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahaha ok grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates Valentine With A Family Photo / I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business / Banky W Blast American Airline Over Delayed Flight [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.